Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,551 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

The Word For Fear Of Long Words.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Word For Fear Of Long Words.. (355 Views)

My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / What Is The English Word For Iregun / Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Word For Fear Of Long Words.. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 10, 2016
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia” is
actually the fear of long words. Lol
Re: The Word For Fear Of Long Words.. by zoeee(f): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2016
Lol... That's crazy, I'm afraid of a long word, and I'm obliged to use "Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia" to express my fear
Re: The Word For Fear Of Long Words.. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2016
zoeee:
Lol... That's crazy, I'm afraid of a long, word and I'm obliged to use "Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia" to express my fear
Life can be complicated ma'am... grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Wins Global Inter-school Ph.d Research Competition! / Our Education System Is Stupid / Bringing Out The Best In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.