Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:56 AM

DRAMA: Young Man Finds His Girlfriend's Photos On His Dad's Phone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DRAMA: Young Man Finds His Girlfriend's Photos On His Dad's Phone (704 Views)

Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

DRAMA: Young Man Finds His Girlfriend's Photos On His Dad's Phone by pamm: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2016

[PHOTOS] Young man finds his girlfriend’s nude photos on his dad’s phone and brings the drama to Facebook

How can you cheat on your boyfriend with his own father? That’s what this lady did. She slept with her boyfriends father and then sent nude photos of herself to the man and when the young man saw the pics, he confronted both the girl and his dad and then he live-blogged everything as it was happening. SEE THE FULL CHAT: http://gistandgossip.com/2016/01/photos-young-man-finds-his-girlfriends-nude-photos-on-his-dads-phone-and-brings-the-drama-to-facebook/
Re: DRAMA: Young Man Finds His Girlfriend's Photos On His Dad's Phone by HungerBAD: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Huh?
Re: DRAMA: Young Man Finds His Girlfriend's Photos On His Dad's Phone by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
chill
Re: DRAMA: Young Man Finds His Girlfriend's Photos On His Dad's Phone by funnyme(f): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
Him papa no get wife no,him come go thief him pikin gf. if na me I go marry the babe. Useless father.
Re: DRAMA: Young Man Finds His Girlfriend's Photos On His Dad's Phone by doyinisaac(m): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2016
funnyme:
Him papa no get wife no,him come go thief him pikin gf. if na me I go marry the babe. Useless father.
What about if the father is not aware that the lady is his son gf??just saying....but if the father is aware and he did such thing then both the father and the girl should be flogged with pestle...

Can You Give 5k To A Girl You Never See / Is Jennifer Lopez Actually 45? / See How This Uniabuja Expose Her Full B00bis In Epic Selfie (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7