Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,225 members, 7,910,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:44 AM

Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) (24438 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? / 12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by onadana: 9:56am On Jan 11, 2016
coolThe good old days...so sweet.
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by mztakayswitch3(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2016
Na da table tennis I play most nd soccer..I play reach level say if den send me go buy sumtin i wud normally use 30min I swear na 2hrs I go use lol
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by Crownadex(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2016
Omo that table tennis sweet die , we dey call am Iyaagba 4 our village
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by sheubaba2013: 10:05am On Jan 11, 2016
Paper kite and waterproof kite are not there. The best science and technology play for children in those days. Guys they fly kite until e go disappear from the sky. Emerging sending a kite letter. grin grin grin
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by dammieking1(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2016
Pheals:
More grin
u no put kite... I love kite back den waving it from down to heaven
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by pamellla(f): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2016
mehn....back in the days? anyone remember dis? "e ma wo eyin o wenwe, e ma se ofofo ofofo o da, idi ore mi le mi oju si idi ore...." it was fun....afer round one nko? If som ppl slap ur hand ehn...u no go fit use that hand chop for three days grin

nd d days of mummy nd daddy sef? huh?
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by sholikay(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2016
dominique:

Wow!!! You just described the exact accident my sister had while playing with nail. We were so scared, we thought the eye was gone. She carried the scar close to her eye for years. Did it stop us from playing with nails again? Nope! Na God dey save small pikin true true. Sadly some kids aren't so lucky.
during my chidhood days then.I know of people that got permanent injuries and fractures from football and other child's play..
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by jrerico1(m): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2016
I love my childhood
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by emyjay2015: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2016
I played all dem when dey here,even some when una no put. I should say I had the best childhood anyone can dream of. I know way the ajebutter for here dem no know all these ones ooo.
Who play kicking stick,suwe,wheel and spoke,gamebox etc? Any warri pikin for here? grin cool
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2016
Swell and tinko tinko
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2016
When my fellow kids were busy playing those games,I was busy making money for my boss back then.

I paid attentions to his instructions,now attentions are paying me back.

My childhood sucks,but it's all good.
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by Chicagoesontop: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2016
I didn't see the one called swell, where a line will be drawn on the ground and we will be jumping and claiming houses in the line... iit is even the most popular of them games at that time, there is also the one called ororo oro onyem jidere, jide okpor ni sis !!
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:52am On Jan 11, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
FIFA suppose recognise that tennis board. Over standard dey worry am.
fifa? And You use capital letters again...
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by yznetkings(m): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
All Of The Above
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by eme1n(m): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
MisterGrace:

You mean ball race?

YOU BE LEARNER!!

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by firstking01(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
That rrolling of tyre own gave me an indellible injury that left a scar on one side of my face for more than 20yrs nwsad...we been play sha, op u forgot paper kite, chai life eh grin
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by prisiluv(f): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
smiley
I played football alot..kite,"cover bottle"soccer,table tennis,even police catch thief...lol..only girl syndrome! I Played alot! grin.childhood was so much fun.....
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by MisterGrace: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by anslem2nice(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
Aaaaaaarrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa. We dey represent any where
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by easyhacq(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mario for life
boya loma dele, Ni bi loma kusi
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by easyhacq(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mario for life
boya loma dele, Ni bi loma kusi
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by Pheals(f): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
football? Oh boy!!

i just hope say you no develop muscles as you come grow,especially for leg.
u dnt understand the arony !! Lol I hit ball I hit the stones
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by darlingtonIIV(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
sage2:

Wetin concern FIFA for Tennis matter na?
Rexnegro:

fifa? And You use capital letters again...
i was just exaggerating. Is your sense of humour this low?
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by eme1n(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
MisterGrace:

The real name is ball race...

Pls read and learn =>> https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=ball+race+bearing&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjW0fOv26HKAhVE6iYKHbRCAYEQsAQINQ

You dey show urself!! Na boris we know, google no dey exist wen we dey roll with boris..

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by remebombom: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
All grin
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by MisterGrace: 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
eme1n:

You dey show urself!! Na boris we know, google no dey exist wen we dey roll with boris..

Lol... Why are you vexed na? I also did all the things listed above and we knew it as ball race then.

I was only trying to harmlessly ask you if we meant the same thing...

Oya sorry no vex again.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by nathpope(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
What about table soccer?
Wia r my people?

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by nathpope(m): 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
What about table soccer and Songbahun?
Wia r my people?

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by nathpope(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
eme1n:

LOL....boris na boris...
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by Sent4rina: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
Op didn't mentioned AFTER ROUND 1 (the most sweetest game in d world)..

Good old days indeed!
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
i was just exaggerating. Is your sense of humour this low?
Ask google
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by lonelydora: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
Choi..... Nostalgic feeling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her / Parent(s) Laying Curses On Their Child / When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.