Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? (2213 Views)

A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by kissval1388: 10:02am On Jan 12, 2016
Good morning romance landers.
our topic this morning is, can you have sex with your spouse or Gf when you realize she is hiv positive and you are negative.
let's put it this way, you got married and you guys were both negative. later on, your wife contacted HIV, let's say from an infected sharp object, not through unfaithfulness to you.
now the question is, will you still have sex with her using condom? ( to prove test of love).
Now to the youths( spinsters/bachelors) You found a lady whom love so much, you guys dated and decided to take the relationship to the next level(sex).
on the d-day, immediately you guys were about to have the sex, she confessed to you that she is HIV positive and you have an expensive condom with you. let's say Durex.
the question now is personal. if you are the one will you move on with the sex since you have an expensive protection.
remember konji Na bastard. Lols.
let's hear your reply pals.
lalasticlala I want to hear your own reply o. I know you are a bachelor.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2016
Only a fool does that.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by mackenzie007(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2016
D work HIV alone will shrink my d.... LIke suya!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 12, 2016
Love above all if he goes about it in gently fine
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by palata22(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2016
I love my life more than anything . even they said I should wear 17 condoms , I won't still do
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by iceberylin(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2016
I wont date nobody knowing she got any STD...

Even the least.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2016
The response we'd get from this thread would prove beyond doubt that all the paid adverts NACA has been championing has been a waste of time.
NACA officials, please follow this thread. Nigerians would always remain Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by JanuaryTempest(f): 10:17am On Jan 12, 2016
Ok, my love has limits, plus sex is just sex. It's not like the one time with an HIV partner is gonna give me supernatural powers or I'll never have sex ever again in my life if I pass up this "once in a lifetime" opportunity of banging this person. Duh! It's a definite no for me.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by kissval1388: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2016
lalasticlala, we are waiting for your comment. pls move to front page let's get more reply and views.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by obiorathesubtle: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2016
undecided why will I have a HIV +ve gf in the first place??

No No No.. I would like to know.. Is it that the -ve girls have finished or what??
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by kissval1388: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2016
mackenzie007:
D work HIV alone will shrink my d.... LIke suya!!! grin
hahhahahhahah. so HIV can over power your konji?
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by Penssuwa(m): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2016
OP, can you knowingly enter an airplane with faulty engines carrying a parachute?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by TrapLORD(m): 10:20am On Jan 12, 2016
I'll need time to carry out proper consultations and be sure its safe before doing it.

@OP, "expensive" condoms doesn't guarantee you maximum safety. Infact, those ones you term "expensive" tear easily cos they are ribbed and made to be extra-sensitive. Gold circle is way stronger than they are. "Choice" condoms are strong too.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by kissval1388: 10:20am On Jan 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided why will I have a HIV +ve gf in the first place??
dude dat is why it is advicable to read before commenting. the thread says, she didn't tell u she is HIV positive until wen u guys were on d heat to fire. lols
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 12, 2016
Personally, I won't risk my life Over a petty sex...condoms can possibly break...so hell no. cool

& btw since when durex became an expensive condom? shocked
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by kissval1388: 10:22am On Jan 12, 2016
TrapLORD:
I'll need time to carry out proper consultations and be sure its safe before doing it.

@OP, "expensive" condoms doesn't guarantee you maximum safety. Infact, those ones you term "expensive" tear easily cos they are ribbed and made to be extra-sensitive. Gold circle is way stronger than they are. "Choice" condoms are strong too.
Guy pack your car well joor. don't confuse people. how will u compare something of 30 naira with DAT of 250. pls don't confuse gullible ones.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by kissval1388: 10:23am On Jan 12, 2016
palata22:
I love my life more than anything . even they said I should wear 17 condoms , I won't still do
hahahahah with your comment, it is obvious DAT NACA are just wasting there precious time on adverts
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by kissval1388: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2016
iceberylin:
I wont date nobody knowing she got any STD...

Even the least.
read the thread well. it says u don't know she is positive until wen u guys were about having d sex . Dats wen she told u
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2016
I dnt hv GF I Luv my wife
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by TrapLORD(m): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2016
kissval1388:

Guy pack your car well joor. don't confuse people. how will u compare something of 30 naira with DAT of 250. pls don't confuse gullible ones.

You're obviously a rookie. A newbie who thinks condom strength depends on its price. I'm quite sure you don't even know that there are condoms that go for N1
500 for a set of 3pcs, that's why u call N250 "Expensive".

I don't argue with rookies.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by obiorathesubtle: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2016
kissval1388:

dude dat is why it is advicable to read before commenting. the thread says, she didn't tell u she is HIV positive until wen u guys were on d heat to fire. lols
grin I didn't see that part.. Thank you tho.. But my wit tells me when I see a HIV +ve person.. It's a gift.. So I don't get attracted to them.. Neither are they attracted to me... Basically, if I wanted to be hypothetical.. I couldn't.. If if I wanted to, I wouldn't afford

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by kissval1388: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2016
Penssuwa:
OP, can you knowingly enter an airplane with faulty engines carrying a parachute?
Lols perfect illustration. my guy I love my life pass sex ooo. but some guys and ladies get liver.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by kissval1388: 10:29am On Jan 12, 2016
KashyBaby:

Personally, I won't risk my life Over a petty sex...condoms can possibly break...so hell no. cool

& btw since when durex became an expensive condom? shocked
my guy park. Durex Na 2500 naira for lekki.
running out of thread with helmet. lols
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by cruzita(f): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2016
see jamb question.I no go answer because I no be Dundee ,I no be fool
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by kissval1388: 10:32am On Jan 12, 2016
sapiosexual1:
On a personal note, it's a testy question. Many of us forming papas may have unwittingly fu.cked HIV carriers, buh we don't know it esp cos we use condom.
>If you patronize sex hawkers, you're guilty of this.
<If you don't run an HIV screening for every girl/guy you have shagged, you're also guilt of this.
Personally I haven't had soo much sex partners to be confused about having sexed an HIV carrier, however I have consciously kissed an HIV carrier who happens to be a very close friend, i did that to reassure her shortly after she confirmed her status (following my advice) that we're still good, irrespective of her status. Ofcus as an enlightened fellow knowing the A-Z of HIV and knowing how not it can be transmitted.
PS : I run an HIV test every three months as is required of medical personnels and those in the 'at risk group '
I doff my hat. u be baba
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 12, 2016
Op maybe we should add a little twist to the poser : If you realize smhw that your spouse is HIV positive while you're negative, would you even contemplate bleeping her/him with a condom?
Perhaps this would be a true test of love.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin I didn't see that part.. Thank you tho.. But my wit tells me when I see a HIV +ve person.. It's a gift.. So I don't get attracted to them.. Neither are they attracted to me... Basically, if I wanted to be hypothetical.. I couldn't.. If if I wanted to, I wouldn't afford
@bolded :Could you do us the favor of hiding ur ignorance, it's highly contagious. Your wit tells you when you see an HIV patient, indeed. Aduro very misguided.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by YankeeJoe(m): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2016
on the d-day, immediately you guys were about to have the sex, she confessed to you that she is HIV positive and you have an expensive condom with you. let's say Durex.
the question now is personal. if you are the one will you move on with the sex since you have an expensive protection.
remember konji Na bastard. Lols
well, if am the one, I go just wear my boxer, the kind race wey I go pick ehen, even usain bolt no go see my back.
let's hear your reply pals.
@@@@@@@@@

Oga, thr is noting like expensive protection or odawise. 'condoms' re highly effective when used alwz & correctly.
To ur qstn, i'l liken such to a foolish soldier deliberately exposin himself 2 d bullets of d enemy all because he (d soldier man) feels he's got d best bullet-proof on him dat no bullet can penetrate.. Dats a big fallacy!
Moreso, since she was sincere & confident enof 2 open up b4 u, simply do not discriminate nor stigmatize her & show her more respect cos she deserves it.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2016
kissval1388:

I doff my hat. u be baba
Hmmm, don't try it at home my brother. If you have any form of mouth sores or peptic ulcers. Even if na mouth sores from burnt food, don't do it.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by sayyid(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2016
well wen u com in contact with an HIV person its nt ideal to run away for dem or stigmatize dem, we need to show dem care n love because its nt d HIV dat actually kills in most cases its d stigmatisation and believe me dia are oda disease out dia dat are far worse more dan HIV

nw to d matter op wen ur dating a woman dia are lots of talking n stuffs b4 d two of u reach sex level except shes a LovePeddler during dat tym u shld av observe some tinz abt her except if ur only looking for a way to av sex with her and dump her. nw if she tells u she has HIV aldough sum myt hide dia status knowing fully well dat once u hear u will run away. once u knw she has such jst try n let her feel relax arnd u try and talk to her,bring suggestions and ideas dat will help her. if possible follow her to clinic so dat she can b registered and b given antiretroviral drugs e.t.c

nw if it is to say we are abt to av sex and she told me she has HIV well i will nt av sex with her because mind u HIV is nt gotten through sex alone it myt b 2ru oda means bt i will make her comfortable n rest assure her dat we are in it togeda and look for beta wayz dat is if dia is true love in between.

PPL WITH HIV ARW HUMANS LIKE US,U CAN CHAT WITH DEM, U CAN EAT WITH DEM AS FAR AS DIA IS NO FLUID CONTACT BTW U TOO(SPERM,BLOOD). WE SHLD ALSO TRY AND KNW OUR STATUS TODAY
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by obiorathesubtle: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2016
sapiosexual1:

@bolded :Could you do us the favor of hiding ur ignorance, it's highly contagious. Your wit tells you when you see an HIV patient, indeed. Aduro very misguided.
Lol.. Ignorance? Did you understand what I typed or your shallow mind just took it literally?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has There Been Any Successful Relationship On Nairaland ? / Mention Nigerian Songs That Deserves Grammy Nomination. / I'm A Sex Worker And Here Are The Biggest Misconceptions About Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.