Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? (2228 Views)

A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by kissval1388: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=sapiosexual1 post=41897653]
Hmmm, don't try it at home my brother. If you have any form of mouth sores or peptic ulcers. Even if na mouth sores from burnt food, don't do it. [/quote
grabbed!!!
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by kissval1388: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2016
sayyid:
well wen u com in contact with an HIV person its nt ideal to run away for dem or stigmatize dem, we need to show dem care n love because its nt d HIV dat actually kills in most cases its d stigmatisation and believe me dia are oda disease out dia dat are far worse more dan HIV

nw to d matter op wen ur dating a woman dia are lots of talking n stuffs b4 d two of u reach sex level except shes a LovePeddler during dat tym u shld av observe some tinz abt her except if ur only looking for a way to av sex with her and dump her. nw if she tells u she has HIV aldough sum myt hide dia status knowing fully well dat once u hear u will run away. once u knw she has such jst try n let her feel relax arnd u try and talk to her,bring suggestions and ideas dat will help her. if possible follow her to clinic so dat she can b registered and b given antiretroviral drugs e.t.c

nw if it is to say we are abt to av sex and she told me she has HIV well i will nt av sex with her because mind u HIV is nt gotten through sex alone it myt b 2ru oda means bt i will make her comfortable n rest assure her dat we are in it togeda and look for beta wayz dat is if dia is true love in between.

PPL WITH HIV ARW HUMANS LIKE US,U CAN CHAT WITH DEM, U CAN EAT WITH DEM AS FAR AS DIA IS NO FLUID CONTACT BTW U TOO(SPERM,BLOOD). WE SHLD ALSO TRY AND KNW OUR STATUS TODAY
in conclusion, u go pick race just like me.
well thanks for the advice. I doff my p cap
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. Ignorance? Did you understand what I typed or your shallow mind just took it literally?
Yes my shallow mind took it literally. Thanks. When you throw black humour, do you expect white laughter? Seriously?
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by kissval1388: 11:07am On Jan 12, 2016
Guys pls. re-read the thread. I have modified something's to make it more fun and broad.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by obiorathesubtle: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Yes my shallow mind took it literally. Thanks. When you throw black humour, do you expect white laughter? Seriously?
oh.. I'm sorry professor tight jeans... I didn't know laughter came in colours.. Maybe I'm colour blind..Smh
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by Emac34: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2016
Cnt do that even if my life depends on it
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:00am On Jan 13, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
Ok, my love has limits, plus sex is just sex. It's not like the one time with an HIV partner is gonna give me supernatural powers or I'll never have sex ever again in my life if I pass up this "once in a lifetime" opportunity of banging this person. Duh! It's a definite no for me.
shocked shocked
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by JanuaryTempest(f): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? by Affable0709(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2016
Well, I really do not know.... I don't think its ermm.. bad?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Like Seriously? What Are These Kids Doing In This Photo? / When It Is No More Working. / Wedding Dress Inspiration(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.