Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government (14088 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next / Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 / Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by SweetJustice: 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
Who wouldn't?
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Ehinmola(m): 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
SAI BABA!!!
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by EasternLion: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
The only one we know is World Igbo Congress.

Unfortunately, they don't support Buhari, any other one, na una know oh.

Compare and contrast google search result for World Igbo Union and World Igbo Congress

I only knew of WIU few moments ago, where have they been all along.

WIC has been there all these years, and that is the body we know and recognize.

4 Likes

Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Emekamex(m): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
omenka:
They've been given Aisha Rice. cheesy

Dude I don't get your way of thinking, you castigated Igbos in the other thread for supporting Metuh and your doing same here in a group that actually support PMB. I don't really get what you want from us or is it pure hatred because nothing we do both good and bad tend to please you guys.

5 Likes

Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Trailblazer1(m): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by TimeManager(m): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
PMB should make provision for igbo presidency?. I thought Basket mouth was funny. Even if Ojukwu ressurrect & persuade the Igbos, it will fall on deaf ears. They've made up their minds to wail & i pray may their tears be full.
The truth has spoken!
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Ijaya123: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
waternogetemeny:
Buhari will never get the support of Ndiigbo. Never!

There is nothing like World Igbo Union. Let them keep forming groups for APC, the real Ndiigbo are just watching.

We know wat we want and Buahri know wat we want.

The whole world know wat we want, we have made that known in clear terms.

Who cares about what you want? As if Buhari can be bothered.

I suggest you relocate to Liberia if you can't take it here again. It is visa free.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by prince2015: 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Buhari/APC must have spent 16years then by your comparism, Under 6months PDP won Bayelsa

richidinho:
During PDP 16yrs rule

PDP stalwarts namely
Bode George went to prison
Ibori is in prison
FFK was in court for 8yrs
Joshua Dariye faced trial for money laundering
Alamieyeseigha faced trial for mney laundering

election tribunals
Oshomhole got his mandate back from PDP govt in Edo state
Mimiko then in labour party also got his mandate back
Opposition party won an election in a crisis free election in Osun State, Lagos State, OYO, Ogun and some Northern States

can same be said of this APC/Buhari Govt?
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
Eye service
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by omenka(m): 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Emekamex:

Dude I don't get your way of thinking, you castigated Igbos in the other thread for supporting Metuh and your doing same here in a group that actually support PMB. I don't really get what you want from us or is it pure hatred because nothing we do both good and bad tend to please you guys.
I say what I want how I want and hardly give a quarter of a fvck how you feel about it, much less what tribe you are.

If you don't like what I say, get a pistol and do the world a favour.

Thanks.
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by waternogetemeny: 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ijaya123:

Who cares about what you want? As if Buhari can be bothered.

I suggest you relocate to Liberia if you can't take it here again. It is visa free.

Relocate where?

I am in the land that flow with milk and honey that British, Portugese have to be economic migrant to my land for many century ever before Nigeria existed.

My country existed before Nigeria. Nigeria is an occupier that should go.

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by cheruv: 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
imsuboi:
everyone knows there's no such organisation as world igbo union..

just another scam agency buhari and his apc zombies are using for their propaganda undecided
As in ehgrin
WIC threw their support behind Kanu, all the FG had to do was splash money on treacherous Igbos who'd on the guise of acting for the majority sing their praises.
When's rochas setting up the world Igbo empire?
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by leel969(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sorry! Idigbo for the next 100 years to come you wouldnt rule us in Nigeria because u will never be trusted as you guys have shown in the last election, Your hatread for the North is at it hight where large junk of your business are found.We will continue to exchange power btw north and west till all Idigbo learn lessons.Hahahahaha!
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by omenka(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
prince2015:
Buhari/APC must have spent 16years then by your comparism, Under 6months PDP won Bayelsa

I swear, I almost puked in disgust when I read that post. I mean, how could a human being be that daft??!!

More than ever, I'm convinced most of these PDP supporters misplaced their brains somewhere during Baba's swearing in, otherwise, how could one possibly compare what was done in 16 years to what has been done in 8months

Chai!!
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Silentmind(m): 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
bakila:

For you silent mind abi?

Yes, they should shush it. These old men are just making igbo people look needy.
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by robay(m): 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:
Igbo is the best tribe is the world
Choi!!! see English grin
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by cheruv: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
Emekamex:

Its only foolish Igbos that claim to be "politically correct" that'd want to please bigots like omènká
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Elan83(m): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
very useless union!! Mad ppl
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Wolfbrother(m): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
How many groups are there?
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by cheruv: 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
Baba should dash Nnata one oyel block.
He wants those two oil blocks that were dangled in front of Kanu grin
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by SHAIBULIAR: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ijaya123:
Way to go.

I expect some Ipob miscreants to come here and cast aspersions on the personality of these men.

And for the record, wailing they shall wail till 2023.
ameeeeeeeeeeeeen
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Emekamex(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
omenka:
I say what I want how I want and hardly give a quarter of a fvck how you feel about it, much less what tribe you are.

If you don't like what I say, get a pistol and do the world a favour.

Thanks.

I just asked a simple question, you don't need to get all aggressive. I asked putting in mind that you are a respected nairalander and would have given an concise answer without using swear words or wishing death, I guess I was wrong to think that. I have no other thing to say.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ijaya123:
Way to go.

I expect some Ipob miscreants to come here and cast aspersions on the personality of these men.

And for the record, wailing they shall wail till 2023.
in your little mind? Nobody knows this man and i don't think i've heard about such thing as world igbo union before, it's all coming from the stable of our chief dullar*d
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Ijaya123: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
ameeeeeeeeeeeeen

In the same vein, I say AMEN to your prayer request too.
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by kolaaderin: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
richidinho:
During PDP 16yrs rule

PDP stalwarts namely
Bode George went to prison
Ibori is in prison
FFK was in court for 8yrs
Joshua Dariye faced trial for money laundering
Alamieyeseigha faced trial for mney laundering

election tribunals
Oshomhole got his mandate back from PDP govt in Edo state
Opposition party won an election in a crisis free election in Osun State, Lagos State, OYO, Ogun and some Northern States

And in your whacked mind, 16 years is the same as 7 months .
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by omenka(m): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Emekamex:

I just asked a simple question, you don't need to get all aggressive. I asked putting in mind that you are a respected nairalander and would have given an concise answer without using swear words or wishing death, I guess I was wrong to think that. I have no other thing to say.
You asked a "simple" question and I gave you an honest and "simple" answer.

Like I said, I don't care. Don't respect me and pretend I don't exist. Ignore my posts, make your contributions and move on.

Have a nice day.
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
See more on Pres BUHARI HERE http://awomkenneth.com/world-igbo-union…haris-government/ ‎
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by abbey621(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
richidinho:
When PDP was in power

PDP stalwarts namely
Bode George went to prison ---Obasanjo's personal vendetta
Ibori is in prison---Obasanjo's handwork
FFK was in court for 8yrs---Never convicted
Joshua Dariye faced trial for money laundering----Never convicted
Alamieyeseigha faced trial for mney laundering---Evaded justice

election tribunals
Oshomhole got his mandate back from PDP govt in Edo state---Why was it stolen in the first place?
Opposition party won an election in a crisis free election in Osun State, Lagos State, OYO, Ogun and some Northern States---Can someone say delusional? Lagos, Ogun free of violence during election, what are you smoking?

Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Azeebi(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Why are other ethnic groups afraid to loose the Igbo people? Simply because the rest of us are parasitic... Apart from the Igbo race all others have oil as their economic god.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Pensioners Reject Christmas Rice, Want Retirement Benefits Paid / Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki / FG May Be Unable To Pay Salaries Beyond June 2023 Without Removing Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.