Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government (14084 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next / Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 / Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by lascopes(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
Na wa oooo, dis guy's b like "m fed up" abeg make una go hang una sef grin
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by dragunov: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
waternogetemeny:
Buhari will never get the support of Ndiigbo. Never!

There is nothing like World Igbo Union. Let them keep forming groups for APC, the real Ndiigbo are just watching.

We know wat we want and Buahri know wat we want.

The whole world know wat we want, we have made that known in clear terms.
Kill ya see you hear.
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by idinye(m): 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
richidinho:
When PDP was in power

PDP stalwarts namely
Bode George went to prison
Ibori is in prison
FFK was in court for 8yrs
Joshua Dariye faced trial for money laundering
Alamieyeseigha faced trial for mney laundering

election tribunals
Oshomhole got his mandate back from PDP govt in Edo state
Mimiko then in labour party also got his mandate back
Opposition party won an election in a crisis free election in Osun State, Lagos State, OYO, Ogun and some Northern States

can same be said of this APC/Buhari Govt?
after 16 years of APC then it will be fair to ask this question
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by philips70(m): 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
richidinho:
When PDP was in power

PDP stalwarts namely
Ibori is in prison

election tribunals
Opposition party won an election in a crisis free election in Osun State, Lagos State, OYO, Ogun and some Northern States

And all these happened after 8 months of PDP government. Clap for your humble self, you are sharp.
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wailers let's go its your turn

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by kadree(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
omenka:
I swear, I almost puked in disgust when I read that post. I mean, how could a human being be that daft??!!

More than ever, I'm convinced most of these PDP supporters misplaced their brains somewhere during Baba's swearing in, otherwise, how could one possibly compare what was done in 16 years to what has been done in 8months

Chai!!
Abeg u wit everything. No let am amaze u. Na d aftermath of pdp's 16yrs of "good education "ur eyes dey c koro koro so. N d funny tin b say, e want make d system wey build am dis way to dey continue. C wetin person type for public fora. Abasi shey na like dis we go dey dey?
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Darayola(m): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
dotcomnamename:
President General of Igbo World Union (IWU) His imperial Majesty , Prof Mishak Nnata has called on Ndigbo to give maximum support to the government of President Muhammadu Buhari.

He said the vision and aspiration of the Igbo would be better actualised through the support of Buhari who he said has good plans for Nigeria.

Speaking during his second Ofala festival at Gburugburu Ndigbo Dum’s palace, Umuajata Olokoro, Umuahia South local government area of Abia State, he said the agitation for Biafra does not have the support of the World Igbo Union.

Prof Nnata however appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari to make provision for the actualisation of Igbo presidency which he said is the desire of every Igbo man and not the actualisation of Biafra.

He said that President Buhari’s administration would provide brighter future for the Igbos, expressing optimism that God will use the president to actualise the vision and aspirations of the Igbos.

He said, “We use this medium to encourage Ndigbo on the imperative to accord the federal government of President Buhari maximum cooperation as they did to his predecessor His Excellency Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, which was unprecedented in post war Nigeria”. He commended erstwhile President Jonathan whose passion for peace overrode the desires for self perpetuation in power, thereby saving Nigeria from the precipice of another intractable war.

Source: http://leadership.ng/news/490866/world-igbo-union-drums-support-buharis-govt

See tactics ooooo. Make the president make provision for Igbo presidency. With the irrational protest to divide Nigeria? That's exactly what the word IMPOSSIBLE means. Sorry, ojukwu and kanu caused you all this wahala
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by saintkel(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
richidinho:
When PDP was in power

PDP stalwarts namely
Ibori is in prison

election tribunals

I just don't get it with APC and d worse part is dat our youths have bin blinded, we just can't see d difference btw a political party dat made everything accessible and d one dat is cunny n senile
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by DropShot: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
waternogetemeny:

There is nothing like World Igbo Union. Let them keep forming groups for APC, the real Ndiigbo are just watching.

If Buhari didn't need Igbo support to transform from an opposition candidate to president, why will he need it to win a 2nd term? Head or tail, PMB wins. grin
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Eluwilussit(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
hensben:
Too many faction in Igbo tribe.

I tire o. Nigerians are hypocrites. When the ND man, Jonathan was there, the North complained. They also complained when OBJ was there. If Osibanjo isn't the VP, I am sure the SW will be complaining.

That the SE is complaining isn't out of order. Complaints will continue until the anomalies in our national makeup is addressed. Until we implement true federalism or confederalism, and reduce the attraction at the top, there will always be wailers.

As for this man and his group, the Igbos don't need the presidency. Neither do the Yorubas, Hausa-Fulanis nor any other tribe, need it. Nigerians need a level playing field.

I don't see anything much that Obasanjo and Jonathan did for their respective people, except enriching a few folks based on personal connections. PMB too, will not better the lot of an average northerner. He will only make his friend's richer.

In my opinion, the president should come from the best among Nigerians. Region and relion are our biggest dividing factors. It shouldn't be so. Chief, abi na president him be, it's either true federation or let whoever wants to leave, leave.

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Anticabal: 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
The rate at which Buhari creates Fake Igbo unions and associations these day to pretend that he is accepted in the East, makes me laugh. Lmao! in the past 6 months, i've seen a massive proliferation of fake pro-Buhari Igbo groups that is unprecedented in the annals of nigerian history. lol
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Phame: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
richidinho:
When PDP was in power

PDP stalwarts namely
Ibori is in prison

election tribunals

you are a cow for posting this!
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by FisifunKododada: 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
dukie25:
If I believe this story make my left knee bend.

Why is this story not in the joke section?

cool No. It should be: If this story is true make your left knee bend.
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by mutvy: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
These are the real men. May God bless you for this.
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Lankaline(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
omenka:
You asked a "simple" question and I gave you an honest and "simple" answer.

Like I said, I don't care. Don't respect me and pretend I don't exist. Ignore my posts, make your contributions and move on.

Have a nice day.

Hey,are yur parents siblings

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Curlieweed: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
omenka:
They've been given Aisha Rice. cheesy

Before long, these other recalcitrant ignoramuses who nourish their hatred for the president by consuming staples from breakingtimes and trentonline would realise they've been left standing all alone in the desert.

Gradually, commonsense is taking roots amongst hitherto die hard Ekpas. It is just a matter of time before their dead ringers in character on the forum, as led by Pa chukwudi, tow the path of honour by doing a little introspection on the propriety of their character and disposition towards the president.

God bless Buhari and continue to swell his support base so he can get the needed impetus to fight this battle to a logical conclusion.

All this big grammar to defend a mumu-crat. Unfortunately the presidiot you defend can hardly comprehend you.
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by DerideGull(m): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
Who the hell is this dumbass fool that goes by name, Prof Mishak Nnata? It is very funny to read about unknown stiff trying to become known before an inconsequential leader of empty space such as Nigeria.
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by missKiffy(f): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:
Igbo is the best tribe in the world
undecided
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by hmuhammad(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
waternogetemeny:

in Oshiomole's voice "go and die"
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
richidinho:
When PDP was in power

PDP stalwarts namely
Ibori is in prison

election tribunals

PDP was in power for how many years?.How many years has APC been in power?.try and apply common sense.
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Bjergtrolde: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
dotcomnamename:
President General of Igbo World Union (IWU) His imperial Majesty , Prof Mishak Nnata has called on Ndigbo to give maximum support to the government of President Muhammadu Buhari.

He said the vision and aspiration of the Igbo would be better actualised through the support of Buhari who he said has good plans for Nigeria.

Speaking during his second Ofala festival at Gburugburu Ndigbo Dum’s palace, Umuajata Olokoro, Umuahia South local government area of Abia State, he said the agitation for Biafra does not have the support of the World Igbo Union.

Prof Nnata however appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari to make provision for the actualisation of Igbo presidency which he said is the desire of every Igbo man and not the actualisation of Biafra.

He said that President Buhari’s administration would provide brighter future for the Igbos, expressing optimism that God will use the president to actualise the vision and aspirations of the Igbos.

He said, “We use this medium to encourage Ndigbo on the imperative to accord the federal government of President Buhari maximum cooperation as they did to his predecessor His Excellency Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, which was unprecedented in post war Nigeria”. He commended erstwhile President Jonathan whose passion for peace overrode the desires for self perpetuation in power, thereby saving Nigeria from the precipice of another intractable war.

Source: http://leadership.ng/news/490866/world-igbo-union-drums-support-buharis-govt

Kapo
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by paramakina202: 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
imsuboi:
everyone knows there's no such organisation as world igbo union..

just another scam agency buhari and his apc zombies are using for their propaganda undecided
The Eze himself is a scam,when did Olokoro people start to celebrate Ofala?
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by amalder: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
there is nothing like world Igbo Union . na wash. we no our self.APC APC .
Re: World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government by Ariani: 12:48am On Jan 13, 2016
Igbos will remain politically irrelevant in Nigerian politics for a very long time.

If Buhari can openly address Igbo land as 5% and still get Igbos supporting him, you don't need anything else to know that the Igbos are doomed as long as politics in Nigeria is concerned, why would anyone else take such a people serious? I know I wouldn't, if I were in Buhari's shoe, and rightly so.

A group of people who many of it's members would readily put individual interests and greed ahead of group interest are only headed for one destination, and that's downhill.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia To Export Helicopters To Nigeria / Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram / Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.