Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,617 members, 7,975,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:11 AM

If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors (29835 Views)

Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic / 4 Tricks Mechanics Use In Extorting Money From Car Owners / Why Are Almost All The Mechanics In Lagos Heartless Or Wicked Abi Both Sef? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by Flashh: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
If Jonathan were to be a doctor... He would inject cluelessness in patient's system.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by daveyjay(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
D
Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by Kennitrust(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
funny
Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by mondob2k(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
lol
Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by teeman777: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
They will convince you that you could still use a monkey's kidney.it is the same and ll work fine

Timileyin:
- A mechanic will remove your hand and replace it will white girl's hand and say "o ma sise (it will work, its stronger)".

- If you stay too long in the hospital, they will sell your eyes and claim you came eyeless.

- My mechanic would have done an operation and forgotten to return the heart.

- He would remove a kidney and claim its not important and useless in my system.

- When you're down, they'll give you 2 knocks on the head and try to start you.

- If you still don't respond, they'll clean dust off you, use a tools to hit your head, nose and heart and try to start you again

- If you're weak, they'll increase your heart beat to make you work faster,

- They'll remove all veins they come across while working, say its just a design and it's not really needed.

What do you think?
Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by Felaak47(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
okay
Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by peterjero(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
If you have cold they would tell it's good for our weather because our weather is hot.

2 Likes

Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by femyodsky(m): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
#soroniyen
Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by Toosure70: 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
anonimi:
If Buhari were an architect cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2960441_engineer_jpeg_jpegebed2913b1866e57e9bf9b70a2c7ad50
the joke shows how senseless you are

8 Likes

Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by Evicsholar(f): 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
If you stay too long in the hospital, you would be given out as a maid to the lady whose maid has been admitted till d maid gets better.

6 Likes

Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by cocoflakes: 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
They will drain all your blood (petrol) and tell you it finished during operation. They will ask you to buy new blood after the operation so they can test it to see if they got it right....

3 Likes

Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by pragmatistm(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
You caught them all "red-handed". You know their acts too well.

Honestly you got me cracking up with the removal of "kidney and all veins and they will say its just a design and not really needed".

Some mechanic would drain blood from their patients and pump pure water there and say "o maa sise" (it will work).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by Nicepoker(m): 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
DGD1:
seriously!

guess we all forget the efforts of this guys to keep our cars on the road.
most are not educated but within a moment they fix what a graduate of Harvard and the likes couple to call a car.
how many of our so called mechanical engineering graduates can drain the oil off a car, some can't tell the size of a bolt by mere looking or feeling, bt with our *nigerian mechanic * you can't do freedom without knowing it
I can go on and on
they are not as bad as we portray them to be, because if they are, we would always ship our carss back abroad to change plugs, drain oil, and do some simple things
I can
Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by pejuakinab: 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
If u're running temperature, they will recommend radiator coolant for drinking, if u have cataract, they will replace ur eyes with buffalo own and say it will still work. Worst still, don't have seizure, they will cut ur veins and tie it with tendon + solder it to ya bone ligament and say "Go in pieces" lol

6 Likes

Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by Btruth: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
- they will insist that your knee cap is not good again, but that it will be better to get the tokunbo @ Ladipo, and you won't need to follow them to go and buy it. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by sammy05: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
I always pray and wish never to have mechanic ish. When I do I just zero my mind to go by thr rubbish till I am free from them.
Mechanics hmmmmm.
Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by nattty(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
They will remove ur brain so dat pple will post rubbish and pple will abuse..

Not talking to any1 ooo
Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by Allwility: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
If you come with full pint of blood, they will siphon everything and claim you came with 1/2 pint.

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
oNj:
He will treat you of headaches....

... Only for you to discover you now have typhoid

Docs already do that.

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by deramarks(f): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Am back here. Excited
Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by mccoy47(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Mtchewww
Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by leighcon(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
They will give you the 1st available drug once you get to the hospital, but when your situation does not improve after 3 days, they will now start diagnoses. (Oga I don know wetin do your car, na so e dey do all Honda)

They will discharge you when you're still ill and tell you don't worry it is because you just took treatment, you will be fine as you begin to walk around under the sun (That moment when you're hearing a strange sound and they're telling you it will normalize)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by Toks2008(m): 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Shehucom:
No be small thing. My mechanic loosed four bolts, replace only two and was like, two is enough, am like shey the manufacturer no Sabi say two is enough before they used four... I was like Raifu WTF do you mean

lwkmdt...oh my tummy wan burst..

They will block your nose and divert your lungs to your mouth and say its better that way..lol

3 Likes

Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by imsuboi(m): 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
anonimi:
If Buhari were an architect cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2960441_engineer_jpeg_jpegebed2913b1866e57e9bf9b70a2c7ad50

oga, they hid my comments and banned me from politics section o.

it seems freedom of speech is no longer one of the fundamental human rights.

my days on this website are limited.

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by ngcars(m): 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
what is the difference between the two of them? my brother if you ask me my opinion I will say that the mechanics are even better than the so called doctor
Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by themejiwalker(m): 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Timileyin Mr Sanwo. Obviously dem mechanics don show you real pepper cheesy
Happy new year bro.
Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by andyanders: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
Remove your kidney and still sell it back to you and if you are not ready to buy yours back, they will sell it to the next person willing to pay immediately and then replace yours with dead kidney that cannot function again.

They will also drain your blood and sell to the next patient who has money to buy. If they see that your bones are still strong, they will induce you to sleep, then they will remove them and replace them with old bones that are weak.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by CharlesIyke414(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Use super glue seal ur joystick saying its the only remedy for konji.

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by sam90s(m): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
DGD1:
seriously!

guess we all forget the efforts of this guys to keep our cars on the road.
most are not educated but within a moment they fix what a graduate of Harvard and the likes couple to call a car.
how many of our so called mechanical engineering graduates can drain the oil off a car, some can't tell the size of a bolt by mere looking or feeling, bt with our *nigerian mechanic * you can't do freedom without knowing it
I can go on and on
they are not as bad as we portray them to be, because if they are, we would always ship our carss back abroad to change plugs, drain oil, and do some simple things

I don't know the quality of the graduates you're talking about, but there are stages of manufacturing, the design stage is one of them, and that requires a lot of hard work and skills than you seem to appreciate, if a University trained engineer can't drain oil or change plug for a vehicle, perhaps he doesn't have to, so

3 Likes

Re: If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors by anonimi: 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
imsuboi:
oga, they hid my comments and banned me from politics section o.

it seems freedom of speech is no longer one of the fundamental human rights.

my days on this website are limited.

You can still share posts while you find out what caused the ban to avoid it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From A Ghastly Accident Between A Fuel Tanker And Trailer On Ikorodu Road / Man Caught 'Driving Without A Steering Wheel' / Young Boy Killed By Trailer In Orile (GRAPHIC PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.