Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,944 members, 7,966,490 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:38 PM

8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them (58829 Views)

We Will Woo Them, They Will Say They Want Rich Guys Now They Are Walking Ghosts. / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
came at you ? So yur actually dumber than I expected. Too bad. Cuz a troll came at you, you decided to assume the troll is someone else huh? What proof have you got? Why the so much hate toward her? Has she ever stopped you from messing around with the fvckin dumb hector? Look, if you don't take your time, I'll get your face smashed and make you uglier than you are right now. Ugly alien
coolcoolEat Me!wink

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
Taa! My padi scope babe for inside molue with apolo for one eye, now he don kpansh the girl like craze...
Mtcheew!
Cinema ko...
I remember when I stay with my granpa for LASUTH, this girl too stay with her mama for anoda ward. Na every night we dey kpansh for back of ward.

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
your b00bs? Gotta laugh at that. Pls make sure you stay away from ampiclus so it won't take it for boil and melt it down. Ugly cretin
LoL!grin

Seriously...Goodnight!wink

And thanks for making my day! Really!
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by jayzblack(m): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
ask and u shall recieve. I met my ex-gf in the church...
pls i'm falling in love with so many nairaland chics hear oh...
Pls i nid ur likes if i'm right to woo u here....
dnt give a damn even if u say i love u here.
Dnt be shy..Nt a big deal....
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by noblegrex: 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
See don't mind wooing a girl anywhere,anytime. You just might not know. The major thing is her mood.all those places you listed might enhance the wooing no deal bout it.but what if you saw her and you don't want to let go of her and the environment is not conducive what will you do. Leave her? Nah nah.wooing a lady is just like naira bet or 1960. You don't just go there that you must win. If you win, fine. if you don't, no qualms.you're not the first and definitely won't be the last. Pls don't be deceived but be careful.so if you love a girl just walk up to her and tell her you love her. Because no TIME no TIME at all.the moment you miss her, you just might not see her again. Always try your luck.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
coolcoolEat Me!wink

eat you? I'll rather have a frog for dinner that have you

B!tch you have no clue how disgusting you are. Such low lifer coming online to form posh.

You got nothing on this same girl you sit you dried ass all day to gossip. She's way above your shitty life. Thank your God for Internet

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by wristbangle: 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Taa! My padi scope babe for inside molue with apolo for one eye, now he don kpansh the girl like craze...
Mtcheew!
Cinema ko...
I remember when I stay with my granpa for LASUTH, this girl too stay with her mama for anoda ward. Na every night we dey kpansh for back of ward.

Lmao at the bolded. This got me awake. What a night! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Derawiz(m): 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Get real brother, Na naija we dey.
Street to take over
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
eat you? I'll rather have a frog for dinner that have you

B!tch you have no clue how disgusting you are. Such low lifer coming online to form posh.

You got nothing on this same girl you sit you dried ass all day to gossip. She's way above your shitty life. Thank your God for Internet
[font=serif]One more thing before I go...

All these are actually words.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by babafirst(m): 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
AlienStar:
I agree.

Wooing a lady inside a bank is a big NO NO guys take note.
I have succeeded with that before.Got her number and the rest is history.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
God !!!......

What is this ? shocked

Where is my book? I need to write some new words grin grin
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by wristbangle: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
noblegrex:
See don't mind wooing a girl anywhere,anytime. You just might not know. The major thing is her mood.all those places you listed might enhance the wooing no deal bout it.but what if you saw her and you don't want to let go of her and the environment is not conducive what will you do. Leave her? Nah nah.wooing a lady is just like naira bet or 1960. You don't just go there that you must win. If you win, fine. if you don't, no qualms.you're not the first and definitely won't be the last. Pls don't be deceived but be careful.so if you love a girl just walk up to her and tell her you love her. Because no TIME no TIME at all.the moment you miss her, you just might not see her again. Always try your luck.

Hmm! Thanks boss. You reminded me of a lady I failed to ask for her contact last year. I wish I can set my eyes on her again! cry
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
stfuareyougod.. See the ranting ugly motherless bittch that called herself estharfabian

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by babafirst(m): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
wristbangle:

The babe go hiss for u eh! tongue
For Supermarket she no go hiss.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
profojah2:

Bro there are alotta differences between graduate and graduate.. Cutehector is just a disgrace to the graduate entity.. I'm just beginning to imagine what he would have spewed if he had gone far with the gal. Ranting because they didn't get along?. What a shameless mofo cutehector been backed up by a teenager who is more or less like a motherless chick - estharfabian
just imagine how the useless dude has been gossiping with that ugly b!tch. Jeez! Who does that? Haba!

This is not their 1st time. They actually move from thread to thread gossiping this same girl like their lives depend on her. Yet they claim they are not internet babies. Awon alaye rada rada

Ofo lema se gbeyin

3 Likes

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by AlienStar: 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
lipsrsealed ayam speechless
babafirst:
I have succeeded with that before.Got her number and the rest is history.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by naijaboiy: 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
Alright!grin

Thanks babe!wink

Fùck you bítch!

I thought you were running your fingers just now and people were praising you. You were feeling yourself and your empty ego inflated.

What happened to that confidence? Huh?

You ugly buck-toothed bimbo.

If only prophylactic had stopped you from flagellating into the ovum we wouldn't have had a poor excuse of a loser like you roaming the earth and cyber space.

Nonsense!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
profojah2:
stfuareyougod.. See the ranting ugly motherless bittch that called herself estharfabian
don't mind the idiot. I have few of her pics. That's the dirty thing the shameless cutehector has been drooling over. Koni dafun awon mejeji

3 Likes

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by babafirst(m): 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Church,immediately after service is an ideal place too.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
[font=serif]One more thing before I go...

All these are actually words.
actually words? Oh! Now you know huh? What has suddenly happened to you NL finger? Not you can't type more than two lines huh?

4 Likes

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
don't mind the idiot. I have few of her pics. That's the dirty thing the shameless cutehector has been drooling over. Koni dafun awon mejeji

Abeg show me bro,. Make I laff small..Infact Aye awon mejeji(Estharfabian and cutehector) ma baje ni..
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
profojah2:

Abeg show me bro,. Make I laff small..Infact Aye awon mejeji(Estharfabian and cutehector) ma baje ni..
Bros, I go show you for another thread. I no wan make dem ban me for here

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by babafirst(m): 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
AlienStar:
lipsrsealed ayam speechless
Speechless?Not once,not twice self.The bank is an ideal place to move to the next level especially if the toaster is a customer and the toastee is a banker or vice versa.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
I dare that pvssy ass n***a called cutehector to come out. Don't be a coward. Phuckin cat

Stay on a thread gossiping a lady with a 17yr old ugly b!tch. What a life

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by kossyablaze(m): 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
Imagine some guys wooing girls in Burial Ceremonies....sadsad like who does that?shockedshocked

"Hey babe, Are U Related to the deceased? Can I get your number so we could mourn together??'' Lame with a capital "L"!!

Guys could be so Puerile sometimes! lipsrsealed
Okay, I forgot to Add ''SOME GUYS"....coolcool

hmmmm not far from the truth.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

Fùck you bítch!

I thought you were running your fingers just now and people were praising you. You were feeling yourself and your empty ego inflated.

What happened to that confidence? Huh?

You ugly buck-toothed bimbo.

If only prophylactic had stopped you from flagellating into the ovum we wouldn't have had a poor excuse of a loser like you roaming the earth and cyber space.

Nonsense!
Lmao cheesy.. This English is too much for that teenager bro.. Easy on her,. She will go vent her anger on her grandma. Thanks to that old woman, she took care of her when the mother dropped pen and submit... Abeg easy on estharfabian.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Originalsly: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
I don't know about ladies giving their hearts got to do with location....but when it comes to attention... ladies would more give a guy attention in the market or bus station than any of the places you listed. Ladies aren't dumb...they would give you attention until you finish buying all their stuffs..... or pay her fare. Go put it to the test and come bck to report.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by noblegrex: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
wristbangle:

Hmm! Thanks boss. You reminded me of a lady I failed to ask for her contact last year. I wish I can set my eyes on her again! cry
o hooo. Imagine, just imagine. Nothing is as painful as that. Most of the time,we guys give these ladies too much respect that we missed out at the end of the day. Some people are afraid of being insulted(whereas ladies hardly do that this days) or can't bare the shame of being turned down or fail to have her. Its not a must and definitely not a shame because you're a guy and a guy is meant to woo a girl no qualms.expecialy in our Naija.what you need is boldness.don't be surprised that that lady might just be feeling thesame way too. Even Adam woo Eve in the open place cos when he saw her he said wow!!! You're the bone of my Bone definitely you're my wife. Is that not a way of wooing a lady and I'm sure eve smiled when she heard that no doubt. That guy no dull am at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by AlienStar: 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lol, i said that out of experience, dunno its a yes for many.
babafirst:
Speechless?Not once,not twice self.The bank is an ideal place to move to the next level especially if the toaster is a customer and the toastee is a banker or vice versa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / How Do I Save My Relationship / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.