Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,110 members, 7,880,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them (58367 Views)

We Will Woo Them, They Will Say They Want Rich Guys Now They Are Walking Ghosts. / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by activelyA(f): 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
misspicy:
smiley
No story or instance update today? smiley
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by dollyjoy(f): 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
And all i could say is aaawwshockedshocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by naijaboiy: 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I dare that pvssy ass n***a called cutehector to come out. Don't be a coward. Phuckin cat

Stay on a thread gossiping a lady with a 17yr old ugly b!tch. What a life
He dare not come out. The ignore button should just be his forte because I have a lot of things to tear the little e-dignity he has in his syphillis stricken balls to shreds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by kraftsta(m): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2016
dollyjoy:
Nice writeup!

Some guys are just so dumb that they will stop a lady in haste on a monday morning,whoever does that?

Those places you listed are cool and ok but before approaching a lady it paramount to study her mood,a lady might not give you audience if she is not in the mood irrespective of where she is..

Lol...ma dear most monday morning en rout ma workplace,its always a sure thing dat I am getting a new chick for d week, I just pull ma ride over n select a good looking one from those ones dat are in a haste as u rightly said, and I am so sure of b*nging something new dat weekend...f*ck dat shii, except she z already taken, no excuses like hasty monday morning is acceptable... Its all abt manner of aproach n swagg
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 13, 2016
Anytime I want to talk or collect number from ladies, I normally come outside our gate(of course, dress well to avoid someone mistaken me for a gate man). Ladies like good things.

If you get mind as a guy, flag down a lady in her car and chyke her. I do it and it works like magic.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by naijaboiy: 12:01am On Jan 13, 2016
profojah2:

Lmao cheesy.. This English is too much for that teenager bro.. Easy on her,. She will go vent her anger on her grandma. Thanks to that old woman, she took care of her when the mother dropped pen and submit... Abeg easy on estharfabian.
This is not the time to be easy on that bítch. When she was being praised and applauded for her reply I'm sure her ugly face gave way to a blush.

Silly half-wit that posts before thinking. Useless feather-brained female hyena with a vagina as wide as river Niger.

Iranu! undecided

4 Likes

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by AlienStar: 12:02am On Jan 13, 2016
After the priest or pastor's heart warming sermon n have made altar call. The Sister's concern will be only to please Jesus.
babafirst:
Church,immediately after service is an ideal place too.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by babafirst(m): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2016
AlienStar:
Lol, i said that out of experience, dunno its a yes for many.
Perhaps you are just the gentle,shy, business like type but if you ever make the mistake of not coming to the bank with your pen(and a lot of people go borrowing pens in banks,I may even hide my pen or tell you it suddenly stopped working and plead for your pen) and you ask for mine,you will definitely return my pen to me with your number or if I borrowed yours on returning it I could spring up a conversation for friendship.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 13, 2016
naijaboiy:

He dare not come out. The ignore button should just be his forte because I have a lot of things to tear the little e-dignity he has in his syphillis stricken balls to shreds.
imagine how he was so serious gossiping like his life depends on it. Make he just deactivate him account or go private with whoever he wants to gossip with. Cuz anytime I see him acting cat, I'll attack him
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by wristbangle: 12:04am On Jan 13, 2016
Hmmm!

It's a pity that an interactive thread has become a royal rumble competition courtesy of some kids who actually suppose to be role model for upcoming graduates.

Honestly cutehector, you displayed an immaturity act at its peak this night and this is not the first time you are pulling such stunts. For crying out loud, you are a graduate and it is expected you start acting like one.

Honestly your childish personality is not proportional to your age and level. Grow up dude!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by ronald4lif(m): 12:04am On Jan 13, 2016
Biko, can any one brief me on who that Estharfabian character is. I just started noticing her and know she's an old member on a new 'skin'. Is she the minor of a feminist who was busted as male sometime past?
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 13, 2016
ronald4lif:

Cutehector, can't be 20years, that guy should be at least 24 judging by one of his alternate old account he opened sometime in 2009 which is almost 6years now. If he's 20 then it means he opens that account when he was 14 which is impractical if we're to put into consideration that Internet wasn't as vibrant at the time for a minor.

Either way, that dude is damn stupíd. How could he have scaled through a tasking course as petroleum engineering?
I know he can't be 20. He sure must be in his mid 20s

I was only trying to say anybody above 20 should be old enough not to act the way that fool has been acting
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by wristbangle: 12:07am On Jan 13, 2016
ronald4lif:
Biko, can any one brief me on who that Estharfabian character is. I just started noticing her and know she's an old member on a new 'skin'. Is she the minor of a feminist who was busted as male sometime past?

I wish to know the real personality behind that moniker. The suspense is high now!
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 13, 2016
Nawa oooooooo sad sad

I can't even understand some of these words sad sad

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by babafirst(m): 12:08am On Jan 13, 2016
AlienStar:
After the priest or pastor's heart warming sermon n have made altar call. The Sister's concern will be only to please Jesus.
Loldest,I agree.But springing up a conversation like that means the conversation should be related to the sermon.And any guy that woos a lady in a place like the church or collects her number for further wooing MUST ensure he wants to enter into a serious relationship,although it is difficult to decide on marriage immediately but wooing a lady in Church MUST mean you have seen her as a wife material and the purpose of the relationship if things work out should be marriage.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 13, 2016
wristbangle:

I wish to know the real personality behind that moniker. The suspense is high now!
well, she's just a 17yr old girl who just passed out school. A girl awaiting the next Jamb exam who's only lucky to have a neighbor that's got wifi

She's no more than that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by ronald4lif(m): 12:13am On Jan 13, 2016
wristbangle:

Hehe. Before now I've been thinking she's a certain Gúrgle who briskly disappeared and assume the Estharfabian epithet. But from what I've been reading here she's been tagged a minor, little boobs etc which matches vickybee the minor feminist so that has left me confused.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by ronald4lif(m): 12:15am On Jan 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
well, she's just a 17yr old girl who just passed out school. A girl awaiting the next Jamb exam who's only lucky to have a neighbor that's got wifi

She's no more than that

Boss, you sabi her alternate handle?
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:15am On Jan 13, 2016
naijaboiy:

Cutehector is just a shameless toad who displays immaturity without an iota of shame.

He is a God forsaken, frustrated mannerless boy who has exchanged common sense for a pair of slippers.

His I.Q is zero and he lacks the ability to control his penchant for misbehaving and acting like a two year old.

Simply because he couldn't get along with a girl while they dated he came on here to bully her and insult her.

Him and that deranged teenager estharfabian have been doing this for a while now on different threads.

They should stop this rubbish and that shameless boy should learn to leave teenagers so they can grow up.

He's a full grown paedophile.

Cc: Traplord.
It's okay bro. Please you guys should let it slide. Hopefully, the guy and the estherfabian girl realise their folly. But, we can't continue to abuse them, else we become guilty of what we are trying to correct.

@Cutehector, I don't believe that anybody is above mistake. I want to believe that what I read from you was a mistake by you and you have realised. You have to act like an hector and not the other way.

@Estherfabian: It's time to turn a new leaf.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha cheesy Nice write-up oga Wristbangle

But wait oooo !!! How come I wooed Oliviaarims on nairaland and she gave me a positive feedback?

*Nobody should quote me* cool

Lol..
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by AlienStar: 12:16am On Jan 13, 2016
Ayam @ the bolded
babafirst:
Perhaps you are just the gentle,shy, business like type but if you ever make the mistake of not coming to the bank with your pen(and a lot of people go borrowing pens in banks,I may even hide my pen or tell you it suddenly stopped working and plead for your pen) and you ask for mine,you will definitely return my pen to me with your number or if I borrowed yours on returning it I could spring up a conversation for friendship.
ur fast guy no be here o

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by rapmike(m): 12:16am On Jan 13, 2016
Estharfabian:
Imagine some guys wooing girls in Burial Ceremonies....sadsad like who does that?shockedshocked

"Hey babe, Are U Related to the deceased? Can I get your number so we could mourn together??'' Lame with a capital "L"!!

Guys could be so Puerile sometimes! lipsrsealed
Okay, I forgot to Add ''SOME GUYS"....coolcool

Hahahahahahahaha.....

Where did you see that kind of toasting cool
The guy that tries it must be dumb lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:17am On Jan 13, 2016
The drama is back.
Accusations and counter-accusations.
SECRETS AND SCANDALS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by babafirst(m): 12:18am On Jan 13, 2016
AlienStar:
Ayam @ the boldedur fast guy no be here o
Lwkmddddddd.Lwkmddddddd again.Just an innocent statement.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 13, 2016
ronald4lif:

Boss, you sabi her alternate handle?
nah. I don't. But she might be one of those self acclaimed feminists busted sometimes ago
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by ronald4lif(m): 12:19am On Jan 13, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

The drama is back.

Accusations and counter-accusations.

SECRETS AND SCANDALS.

The good old days is right here. grin
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by bqlekan(m): 12:23am On Jan 13, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Eminem , Kanye, Kendrick and a little of Andre3000; basically because they're storytellers.

Some do. I guess most of them just stay away 'cause most rappers disrespectfully address them as "_bitches", "_hoes" and playthings.

I mean, can't you just rap without describing the steamy sexual acts with the women you've bedded?
Andre3000? never heard of him, lemme look him up...

you didn't address the issue on ground, it's unlike you
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:25am On Jan 13, 2016
bqlekan:
Andre3000? never heard of him, lemme look him up...
you didn't address the issue on ground, it's unlike you
The issue on ground?
I'm guessing you meant the scandalous revelations on this thread, yes?
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by lawisong(m): 12:27am On Jan 13, 2016
This post makes no sense to me. I see a lady i find attractive, i dont know if i will have another chance of seeing her again, then u want me to wait till i see her At the airport Or eatery before approaching her? Balderdash. Guys if u do that, u may never get a second opportunity. You can never tell the frame of mind of a person at a point in time and thats wat matters. A lady may be at a lounge or eatery but had a bad day and she's in a wrong frame of mind, if u approach her, you may get a hostile response. On the other hand, a lady might just have received a promotion letter and she's going home wit a cheerful disposition and u meet her at the market road and approach her, you may get a good reception. So guys forget the venue and take your chances. If she digs ur style of approach, appearance and general outlook you'll get her digits. I swear I've got dates from funeral venues and even one-night stands from wake-keeps. Dont miss ur chance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.