Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,700 members, 7,908,816 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:26 PM

Husband Still A Virgin - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Husband Still A Virgin (732 Views)

When She Forgot She Told You She's A Virgin / My Fiance Claims She's A Virgin But I'm Disappointed When I Saw Her Horrible Pix / Funny Trick To Find Out If Your Wife / Gf Is Still A Virgin !!! Peace Ooo !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Still A Virgin by seaman104(m): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2009
A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was, God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed
Re: Husband Still A Virgin by seaman104(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2009
A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.

“Mother, where do babies come from?”

The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug and have sex.”

The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. That’s how you get a baby, honey.” The child seems to comprehend.

“Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?”

“Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.”
Re: Husband Still A Virgin by Abbygyal(f): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2009
old jokesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss nice try sha
Re: Husband Still A Virgin by beycitee(m): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2009
nice pasteing,keep it up
Re: Husband Still A Virgin by seaman104(m): 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2009
beycitee:

nice pasteing,keep it up

Thanks for you compliment, be expecting new and funny jokes soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Husband Still A Virgin by seaman104(m): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2009
Abbygyal:

old jokesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss nice try sha

Thanks for your compliment, i will try better next time. watch out for my new composing jokes very soon. sheerrssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Husband Still A Virgin by sylve11: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2009
Seaman! Seaman!! hmmm, this name reminds me of someone. Never the less, that joke is cracking ma ribs cool
Re: Husband Still A Virgin by seaman104(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2009
sylve11:

Seaman! Seaman!! hmmm, this name reminds me of someone. Never the less, that joke is cracking ma ribs cool

Thanks man.
Re: Husband Still A Virgin by benedictac(f): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2009
MUMU, dem mock u dey happy

keep it up
Re: Husband Still A Virgin by Lolabbey: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2009
hmmm
Re: Husband Still A Virgin by seaman104(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2009
benedictac:

MUMU, dem mock u dey happy

keep it up

Na you sabi grin
Re: Husband Still A Virgin by sylve11: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2009
cool

(1) (Reply)

What A Discovery. / Needles Are Not Nice / Four Wives (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.