Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,246 members, 7,943,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

What A Discovery. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What A Discovery. (736 Views)

The New Snake Discovery - Nat Geo Wild / Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls / Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Discovery. by baybbootz(f): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2009
A man and his wife went to the hospital to have their first baby.

When they got there the doctor said he had invented a machine that could split the pain of childbirth with the father of the child. He asked if they wanted to try this new invention and they instantaneously accepted the offer.

The doctor regulated the machine to transfer only 10% of pain to the father, saying that it would be enough because being a man he could not bear more than that.

The woman began the work of childbirth and the husband was feeling very well. Thus the doctor decided to increase the rate of pain to 20%. The husband was still feeling fine.

The intrigued doctor measured heartbeat and his blood pressure and everything was normal. Then he decided to go to 50%.

After a few minutes when the baby was almost born, and as the husband was still well, the doctor decided to transfer the pain of childbirth 100% for the husband and gave the woman a birth without pain. She and her husband were feeling themselves very well.

Upon arrival at home they found the postman drop dead on their front balcony!
Re: What A Discovery. by AjaraEwuro: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2009
@Poster

i wish you are the woman and I am the postman.
Re: What A Discovery. by baybbootz(f): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2009
@^ d post man died ohhhhhhh
Re: What A Discovery. by AjaraEwuro: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2009
hmmmmm- what do u think? Lets re write the story like this.

The post man faked his death but when the man returned home, the fu cking continues on a daily basis.
Re: What A Discovery. by CrazyMan(m): 1:19am On Sep 27, 2009
That's a better idea I guess.
Re: What A Discovery. by baybbootz(f): 1:25am On Sep 27, 2009
yall r naughty shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What A Discovery. by CrazyMan(m): 1:52am On Sep 27, 2009
Says who?
Re: What A Discovery. by baybbootz(f): 1:59am On Sep 27, 2009
says dis:
That's a better idea I guess.
undecided wink
Re: What A Discovery. by CrazyMan(m): 2:10am On Sep 27, 2009
Alright, everyone has gone to bed; I hope you won't mind if we do a little lip licking smiley
Re: What A Discovery. by CrazyMan(m): 2:12am On Sep 27, 2009
Alright, everyone has gone to bed; I hope you won't mind if we do a little lip licking smiley
Re: What A Discovery. by baybbootz(f): 2:58am On Sep 27, 2009
lip licking wiv wu??

ds z olu get kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What A Discovery. by CrazyMan(m): 3:35am On Sep 27, 2009
Wao good start. smiley
Re: What A Discovery. by bashydemy(m): 5:06am On Sep 27, 2009
na wetin we dey see crazy for be that
Re: What A Discovery. by bydot1(m): 6:35am On Sep 27, 2009
wia is d joke
Re: What A Discovery. by CrazyMan(m): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2009
Beside you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Footballers Need To Wear Underpants: Lol / Commandments For Men: / Which Is Ur Prefered Siting Position In Trouser And Skirt Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.