Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,064 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:45 AM

Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters (26695 Views)

How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts / How Adoke Misled GEJ Into Withdrawing Assent To Amended Constitution– Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Booohari running Nigeria like he runs his farm, lol.

1 Like

Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by porka: 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
emperorchedda:
The government unnecessarily ashamed to admit the already submitted budget needed amendment and when the opposition started making a fuss about the fact that the government plans to withdraw their budget they were made to feel withdrawing of budget was a shame..that made them do it in secret

Buhari shouldn't be deceived by PDP wailings anymore

That is a shameful act.

That is very very shameful indeed.

Does that mean that any document can be stolen and doctored in secret by Nigerian presidency without due process?

How will any stakeholder/partner trust any agreement with Nigeria henceforth?

How do we citizens trust documents from the presidency?

Does it also mean they will use forged documents to prosecute those people they have accused of corruption?

This is ROGUE governance.

1 Like

Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
I guess the budget just took a stroll.
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by timilehin007(m): 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
I strongly believe in this administration and I am so sure that the amendment is for the interest on Nigerian as a whole
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by sammyj: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
............................. wink
................................ cheesy
................................... grin
......................................... grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
emmydollars4life:

This is a clear evidence of Mrs Buhari Rice.
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by omenka(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
I'm putting this stamp here so I could retrieve the comments on this thread and shove it up their "rectum" the next time they call SR liars. cheesy

Very interesting to see how NONE of them doubt SR anymore.

Wow. God bless Sowore. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
searchiing4love:
oboy u no get anything to talk..lol
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by chi4ik4(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
this is worst than corruption! stilling budget, lying that it was not missing, denying election promises, deceiving Nigerians, disobeying court orders, amending budget which they denied that it wasn't missing without due process etc! pls who can describe this type of government we are into??

1 Like

Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by wadetaw202: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
sammyj:
Trust the wailers will not feed and die on this matter. However, this is good for democracy since this government listens to his people compared to the last government who decided to listen only after they realised they needed the peoples vote grin shocked cool tongue !!!! Thumps up to PMB and his team!!! wink
Am sure you realize how senseless and stteupid your comment sounds.

1 Like

Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by Josnac(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
The Act of leadership is never easy, sometimes you do d right things via d wrong means.
I'm aware certain budgetary provisions elicited so many howls from the PDP and other Nigerians but its withdrawal, albeit secretly was to harmonise these discrepancies and obtain a people-friendly budget.

Being in d opposition isn't a crime but opposing som1 just on account of personal hatred won't do anyone any good.
If you doubt, scream to d high heavens, PMB's ticket expires in 2019.

Let's criticise constructively.
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by sammyj: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
.. cheesy shocked grin grin shocked shocked tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin
wadetaw202:

Am sure you realize how senseless and stteupid your comment sounds.
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by brownjulie(f): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
ati gbo
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by delazore(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
How can a whole nigerian budget be missing just like that... I suspect those rats shocked
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by billyG(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
alcmene:
Joke of a country

Now corruption has a different meaning in Nigeria.

This is the result of a country submitting the destiny of over 170 million people (except my family and I) to an illiterate.

An arrest warrant should be issued and Buhari arrested for breaking into the nass and making away with our budget without anybody's consent

This country is truly a damnable zoo where many unimaginable things occur
See mumu!d Budget is d ppty of d Fed.Govt,NASS has a copy.d Budget can b amended 3o meet d present Reality.
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by ejiinii: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
Even obama too was happy for national assembly and buhari for seeing the budget, we are really in a special season grin grin grin grin

Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by ejiinii: 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lai mohammed fit say its olisa metuh that steal it, confused goverment
delazore:
How can a whole nigerian budget be missing just like that... I suspect those rats shocked
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
vivianblog1:
Is it True ? Find out click http://www.viviangist.com/nigerian-amended-2016-budget-found
so they found the budget after Saraki's visit to the villa?
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by billyG(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
porka:

It can be adjusted at any point, through due process.
Stealing a budget to amend is not tolerable.
It's a crime.

What do u mean or know by due process,
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by samplegirl(f): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
The face of this change is gradually coming closer.

First, present a budget that look so promising knowing fully well it is unattainable. Then the gullibles will be busy fixing Nigeria by the newspaper stands around the country. Then you send a thief to nass to steal the budget and replace it with a funny one that will never be discussed at the newspaper stand.

Chai! Scam!
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by ogmaskman: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
alcmene:
Joke of a country

Now corruption has a different meaning in Nigeria.

This is the result of a country submitting the destiny of over 170 million people (except my family and I) to an illiterate.

An arrest warrant should be issued and Buhari arrested for breaking into the nass and making away with our budget without anybody's consent

This country is truly a damnable zoo where many unimaginable things occur

Ignorance is worse than cancer.
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by 1miccza: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
repogirl:
Booohari running Nigeria like he runs his farm, lol.

Like he runs his cattle ranch in daura abi??
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by Cekpo34(m): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
sammyj:
Trust the wailers will not feed and die on this matter. However, this is good for democracy since this government listens to his people compared to the last government who decided to listen only after they realised they needed the peoples vote grin shocked cool tongue !!!! Thumps up to PMB and his team!!! wink

You must be a psychologically deformed and gullible sycophant! This is a serious matter and you should comment devoid sentiment. A budget of a whole FRN lost and found amended and this is what you have to say? Shame on your generation.
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by sammyj: 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
..................... angry grin
......................... wink cheesy grin angry grin grin grin grin cool
.............................................. grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cekpo34:

You must be a psychologically deformed and gullible sycophant! This is a serious matter and you should comment devoid sentiment. A budget of a whole FRN lost and found amended and this is what you have to say? Shame on your generation.
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pidggin:
The budget was stolen by a thi.ef, amended by a c.rook, and returned by a creamiinal
U be creaminal
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
grin

Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
1miccza:

Like he runs his cattle ranch in daura abi??
Na ranch? I thought it was a farm with cows in it. Anyway, its the same thing.
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by 1miccza: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
repogirl:
Na ranch? I thought it was a farm with cows in it. Anyway, its the same thing.

Hahahahahahhahaha point of correction;it's a parcel of Land with presidential cows from Daura...

1 Like

Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by poseidon12: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
tuale4u:

D BUDGET HAS NOT BE SIGNED INTO LAW. IT CAN BE ADJUSTED.

So why lie about it?
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by princeade86(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
u are welcome back.
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by femivita: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
REVEALED; the suspect behind President Buhari assassination plot http://www.naijajournals.com/2016/01/revealed-suspect-behind-president.html
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by charlycharles(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
sammyj:
hmmmm humanbeings dey ooo.
dat a govt stole dia own budget and sneak it back amended and u said thump up?
nawaooo
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by MrALIVE: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
People just give themselves unnecessary headache for nothing! Is it now a crime to amend a budget? This aggrieved PDP supporters should just shut up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside / "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos / FACT CHECK: Did Atiku Hire US Lobbyists To Get Him Recognised As President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.