Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,472 members, 7,904,769 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

Just For Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Ladies. (1425 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Lets Toast In Our Native Language.....#just For Fun# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just For Ladies. by ralphael(m): 3:40am On Oct 27, 2006
this goes to all d gurls in nairaland,just want to know why most gurls dont move when you are making love with them can the ladies tell me why.just ladies alone pls.
Re: Just For Ladies. by jtkoko9(f): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2007
some people go jus de post rubbish 4 here angryguy ur gfriend na wood angry
Re: Just For Ladies. by iice(f): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2007
most? How many have you been with? Nigerian and what other nationality?
Are you accomplished? or concerned with your own satisfaction?
Re: Just For Ladies. by felixweah2: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2007
Guy Ur right Jo Na pretend dey worry them they don't want you to know they like Bleep
Re: Just For Ladies. by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ poster

you must be very stupid!

what man will go around talking egotistically about his inability to satisfy a woman.

She might not be "wood" as jtkoko9 said, but you might just simply be incompetent. Period.

If you need real help on how to satisfy a woman i suggest you reword your question and not antagonise "most girls"
Re: Just For Ladies. by babycool(f): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2007
@ Poster
Sharrrap!!,I know your type, it's men like you that feel you know everything yet you know nothing, instead of trying to learn , you always go about looking for whom to blame your faults on. angry
Re: Just For Ladies. by saucekid(m): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2007
*no comment*

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Shyness - 3 Secrets For Success / My Husband Sent A "can We Be Friends" Text To A Lady / Love At First Sight: Am In Love Or Lust:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.