Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat (2920 Views)

People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) / Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC / APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by Beremx(f): 10:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Indications emerged that most of the national
and State leaders and chieftains of APC are not
comfortable with the manner Ekwunife jumped
into APC from PDP for the purpose of seeking
re-election.
Sharon Ikeazor with Buhari and other women in
politics
The last is yet to be heard in the build up to the
rerun for the Anambra Central Senatorial District
seat as the national leadership of the All
Progressives Congress (APC) may have
concluded plans to dump Chief (Mrs) Uche
Ekwunife.
Mrs Ekwunife declared her interest to participate
in the February 23, 2016 rerun into the seat she
lost following the nullification of her election by
the Court of Appeal in Enugu last month on the
platform of APC.
Indications have emerged that most of the
national and State leaders and chieftains of APC
are not comfortable with the manner Ekwunife,
popularly called Iyom jumped into APC from PDP
for the purpose of seeking re-election.
This was after the door was shut against her
aspiration by PDP, on which platform she had
earlier won the botched election.
To this end, according to our source, she may
have been sidelined and technically knocked out
and replaced by Sharon Olive Ikeazor, a lawyer
who is described by APC members and
supporters as 'one of their own'.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/reports/4184-apc-plots-to-dump-ekwunife-to-annoint-sharon-ikeazor

Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by crestedaguiyi: 10:47am On Jan 14, 2016
what do you know about her and what impact has she made in her constituency in the past.

i need bullet points not some blanket comments.

APC should forget that seat angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by Jorussia(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2016
I think she is the former national women leader of both the defunct CPC and APC.
Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by modath(f): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2016
Following....
Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2016
It's looking SHARIA Ikeazor fast by the minutes!!

Anambra beware of abracanambra!!
Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by AtlanticBreeze: 10:52am On Jan 14, 2016
She will surely get the ticket of the party but APC is just wasting their time. They can never win Anambra central.. Never. Any federal power nonsense will fail totally in Anambra

3 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by AtlanticBreeze: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2016
Beremx:
I love this woman.

cool cool
The same way you love Rochas? No thanks

5 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by Beremx(f): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
She will surely get the ticket of the party but APC is just wasting their time. They can never win Anambra central.. Never. Any federal power nonsense will fail totally in Anambra
Shattap! You have only one vote so speak for yourself. grin

lalasticlala front page!

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by Jorussia(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
My brother, in politics anything can happen.
Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by Beremx(f): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2016
I think Stella Oduah needs another female companion in the Senate. grin
Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by EzePromoe: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2016
I love to see women in high political positions, but the truth is that as far as Anambra politics is concerned, Sharon (who's not even popular) stands no chance at all. Don't be surprised that her family members may even vote against her. That is how Anambra people hate APC. I see Victor Umeh emerging winner.

3 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by AtlanticBreeze: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2016
Beremx:
I think Stella Oduah needs another female companion in the Senate. grin
Maybe in imo state. On a second thought, I think Ekwunife will pay this woman off. She's obviously looking for raw cash grin grin grin
Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by cktheluckyman: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2016
Serves Ekwunife right!! She has succeeded in killing off her political career

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by crestedaguiyi: 11:35am On Jan 14, 2016
Beremx:

lalasticlala front page!

coogar dont be rude angry angry angry
Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by kulikuli26: 11:56am On Jan 14, 2016
APC can't win that seat with Sharon Ikeazor. Their best shot at that seat will be Uche Ekwunife. I really like Sharon but I don't see her winning that seat should APC decide to gift her the ticket. Its left to APC to either reward party loyalty by nominating Sharon and losing the election or encourage political prostitution and have a sure chance of winning.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by cktheluckyman: 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
kulikuli26:
APC can't win that seat with Sharon Ikeazor. Their best shot at that seat will be Uche Ekwunife. I really like Sharon but I don't see her winning that seat should APC decide to gift her the ticket. Its left to APC to either reward party loyalty by nominating Sharon and losing the election or encourage political prostitution and have a sure chance of winning.
Even if Ojukwu contests for that election under APC he will still lose

4 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by kulikuli26: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
But Ngige contested under ACN and won. I think she can.
cktheluckyman:

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by cktheluckyman: 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
kulikuli26:
But Ngige contested under ACN and won. I think she can.
Did Ngige win with the APC?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by Jorussia(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

In elections anything can happen.
Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by Jorussia(m): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:
What is the difference between ACN and APC?
Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by cktheluckyman: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jorussia:
In elections anything can happen.
In elections only popular parties or popular candidates win!!!Anambrarians hate APC even more than the devil himself.

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by kulikuli26: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Any much difference between ACN and APC? The point here is, he didn't contest under the two dominant parties in South East and he won. quote author=cktheluckyman post=41964119]
Did Ngige win with the APC?[/quote]
Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by cktheluckyman: 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jorussia:
What is the difference between ACN and APC?

The APC is an amalgamation of parties including ACN,CPC,ANPPetc to form APC.Funny enough The same Ngige that won with ACN with less than 600 votes could not even make a runner up with APC

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by cktheluckyman: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
kulikuli26:
Any much difference between ACN and APC? The point here is, he didn't contest under the two dominant parties in South East and he won. quote author=cktheluckyman post=41964119]

The fact remains the APC has not won any elections in Anambra state!! The state has also been the hotbed of seccessionist protests against the APC government whose president described them as only deserving of getting 5% attention!!! Anambrarians hate APC with passion.

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by grafikii: 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
This is fantastic, sharon deserves this
Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by kulikuli26: 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
I get your point. You are talking of the present situation in the country. This election could prove something.
cktheluckyman:

The fact remains the APC has not won any elections in Anambra state!! The state has also been the hotbed of seccessionist protests against the APC government whose president described them as only deserving of getting 5% attention!!! Anambrarians hate APC with passion.
Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by cktheluckyman: 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
kulikuli26:
I get your point. You are talking of the present situation in the country. This election could prove something.

The present situation in the country is that the Igbos hate the APC even much more than before the April elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by Ecoterrorism(f): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Beremx:

lalasticlala front page!
hagahahhahhahahhahsh

I love your tenacity.

Waving white flag

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by Vicadonis(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
shame on her... she goaat
Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by igwe44(m): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Double wahala for Ekwunife. Even if my father contest under APC I will not vote for him,APC has no place in Anambra state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by tunjion: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! O boy dis our party is turning to a joke.
Re: APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat by highpriest4: 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen And The Silence Of FG / Photos of 21st Century Bridge in Abia State, Nigeria / State Of Niger-delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.