Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,742 members, 7,889,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:57 AM

My Girlfriend Lives In Same Neighbourhood With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Lives In Same Neighbourhood With Me. (714 Views)

PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Lives In Same Neighbourhood With Me. by kinjiggy: 7:22am On Jun 20, 2009
my girlfriend and are living in same neighbourhood, each time i see other clean beautiful girls, i cant track them because d moment i do i'll stand d risk of loosing her, i've tried it once it took like 3 months b4 she could trust me again. i love her so much, she's a pretty nice loving girl, and most of all, she knows how to satisfy me in bed. But u no men, they love to play around and i'm not left out. so how e b.
Re: My Girlfriend Lives In Same Neighbourhood With Me. by TheSeeker(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2009
Go on to the next street, or in more advanced manner tell her first that one of your is interested in the girl and he's too shy to talk to her hence you are the one he has appointed to do the talking. But then you have to plan it along with one of your friends so that he shows up and tell her in person so she can believe the whole story. She won't be suspicious and before you know it, you've had your game. Always tell her how you hate to be with any other woman but the best thing is for you to go out there on the other street. As for the girls you'll be dating on your street, tell them your girlfriend is crazy and that you're considering dumping her and you don't want to cause any rift, therefore, you should keep it on the DL.
Re: My Girlfriend Lives In Same Neighbourhood With Me. by Eebrahym(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2009
hey bobs, learn how to get satisfied with what you get. A bird in hand worth two in the bush
Re: My Girlfriend Lives In Same Neighbourhood With Me. by kinjiggy: 6:56am On Jun 22, 2009
i'm not married to her so the bird is not at hand yet. irealy need to diversify,who knows there migth just be a better one out there.
Re: My Girlfriend Lives In Same Neighbourhood With Me. by biola44: 7:37am On Jun 22, 2009
but u cant eat ur cake n av it, grin

(1) (Reply)

Money And Relationship / Women Were Beautifully Made / Plz I Need Ur Responce Urgently,if It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.