Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,654 members, 7,878,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend (36800 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / How Can One Be Happy Without Money?? Is It Possible? / It's Had For Me To Say I'm Jealous Of The Way Shes Happy Without Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by son4century(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
It's good u've called a friend
But what of the other lifelines
It's either u continue sharing him 50:50, 0R u walk away my dear
IRMC
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by teeghurl(f): 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
How are you sure you are not the side chick? Get a life dear, don't mk someone else ur source of happiness. Be comfortable in ur own skin
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by seangy4konji: 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hahahaha....I deh cum.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Nzeh12(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
You have decided to tie your life and happiness to a guy who doesn't deserve it. Don't ever get used to a bad situation, strive for the best cos you deserve it, you want to spend the rest of your life being sad? I'm just saying that you can do without him, if you feel breaking up is the best option, then do it and forgot about how you can survive without him cos you will do well without him, will be hard tho.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
I have been dating this guy for years now and i have put up with his serial cheating. He cheats on me and i have come to feel that a man cheating on you is normal. I have talked about it with him, cried about it, the truth is that i have gotten used to him and i can't stay without him and he knows it. Seriously i'm fade up because his side chicks insult me any time i try to confront them on phone and its so painful. i have phobia of being alone. Pls i need ur advice. I love him

I strongly believe the guy is rich... reason you and other bitcches struggle over him. It is his money you dont wanna leave...not himself. If he was a broke dude, u for don even forget say person like him exist in life.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by justwise(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
I have been dating this guy for years now and i have put up with his serial cheating. He cheats on me and i have come to feel that a man cheating on you is normal. I have talked about it with him, cried about it, the truth is that i have gotten used to him and i can't stay without him and he knows it. Seriously i'm fade up because his side chicks insult me any time i try to confront them on phone and its so painful. i have phobia of being alone. Pls i need ur advice. I love him

From the same person...

cheerycoco:
when i started using nairaland newly,my boyfrien has always bin a pain in d ass with his cheatin and rubbin it on my face. so i saw a thread dat says if u need a serious relationship without sex drop ur number,i ave never done online dating so i dicided to give it a try. So i dropped my number and trust guys i had 100s of calls lagos,abuja etc,i was fade up with those calls,but weeks after,i had one guy on watsapp who started chatting with me,all of a sudden we connected,we started getting closer and we will anticipate eachothers calls and chat,it got so intensed that i fell for him,within 3months he proposed to me,he was cute,caring and gentle,he never asked for sex chat or nude pixs,i accepted the proposal and we started making plans,he even wanted to send money for me to have a birthday party but i decline d offer,my family wai all aware,all of a sudden he started making demands for money,and as a student i didn't ave when he realized i no hold,he backed out and that was it.

Drama queen

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by kaziblake(f): 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
you are in lust not love.
Pls try to walk away b/4 it's to late,the guy is using you.
You can forget about him,i tried this logic and it's worked for me
1)delete his and block his number
2)delete from all social media network.
You are beautiful and am so sure a guy who knows your worth will locate you soon.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by alpontif(m): 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hello,

Matters of affection don't make sense most of the time. It goes against logic to still be in love with someone that hurts you on a persistent basis.

It's almost like you have a Stockholm syndrome thing.

This is the way forward: You need to cut him out of your life.

It's not going to be easy , coz you love him.

The first time I allowed myself to fall in love with a babe, I also felt the you did.

I loved the babe, I still love her, but her way is not pure, she is young,sexy, and wants to enjoy life...which includes multiple men, all over the place.

As a guy man, it shocked me that I could fall in love with such a babe, I tried to change her, she was far too gone. On a normal day, I won't care. But I love this babe enough that I wanted to marry her, inspite of all the crazy things I know about her.

But she wouldn't change.

This is where common sense came in. I ended things with her, and I moved on.

The point is the fact that you love someone does not mean you can be with that person, or have a relationship with that person. They may not be good for your life.

It is left to you to take a painful decision, and move on......inspite of how much you love the person.

It wouldn't be easy, you will think of the person always......but over time you are going to get over the person.

The consequences of not leaving a relationship where you are not okay with the behaviour of your partner includes been taken for granted, domestic abuse, and death or divorce.

Woman up. Move on. Be sensible.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by flokii: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:

you can't be happy.. never

sorry buh datz d truth
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by missyadorable(f): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:

Nothing amuses me than when unmarried people in fornicating relationships demand/expect their partners to be faithful to them.

It's really funny to me cos I don't understand how people get cheated on when they are ordinary boyfriend and girlfriend(public property) and not legally husband and wife.

Shebi na only you him go sample?

Young lady,learn to love yourself and save yourself embarrassment and heartbreak.You love him? Hahahaha! You don't. Its just emotional attachment because he has phucked you! Finish!!
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by missyadorable(f): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
Its not about a pastor,or babalawo,he is not using any charm on me,i am just stocked

Yeah,with superglue,abi?

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by covbrand(f): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
I don't have low self esteem,i am a very strong will lady,people look up to me but with him i am so vunerable
I don't think you are as strong as you think you are. No person of high value and standard will keep being with an UNREPENTANT cheat. It's true that emotions get us all tangled up,but I believe only you can advise yourself on what's best. No one will be with you when he tells you he wouldn't do again ( even though you know it's a lie). Secondly he might be doing this because he thinks you will always be there, surprise him by leaving him, who knows;he might even change if he loves you that much.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by missyadorable(f): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
My dear,it is easier said than done,i ave walked away several but i still find myself back there.i think i'm addicted.

Yeah,addicted to his d I ck! Dangers of premarital sex!! Esp when u attach ur emotions to ordinary sex

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Roks(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
vfactor:
Low self esteem issues! See a psychologist or get a role model!

I totally agree with this, go see a psychologist or someone you can openly talk to, most likely a stranger or someone who don't know you at all
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by kevinkyle: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol am available shaa cherrycoco[color=#006600][/color] angry
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by AhWetin(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:

I have been in your shoes before but in this situation, it was my babe that was cheating and made it ALMOST normal. But one day I WOKE UP!!! Babes please take your leave now. A Leopard will NEVER EVER EVER change its skin. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by tivta(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
If I had such a girl I wouldn't put her through this pain... Good girls love bad guys.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Taryur3(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Its normal for some guys to cheat on you.dont mind those noise makers that is advising you to quit.if his parent and siblings already know you and him together just relax as the patience dog ate the fastest bone.you can only quit if the guy said he dont want you any more.God bless.am speaking from experience.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Sytasteme(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
hellooooo, I want u to know dt true likeness and love can never be bought with Gold nor Silver. Staying lonely is not d best thing to do, give him a little gap and try to be ursel. The question is , are u a wife material? if yes then move on bt don't quarrel with him just give him a space, if he loves u he ll come like looking for u, bt if doesn't, carry go, someone may be their waiting for u!
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Sytasteme(m): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
hellooooo, I want u to know dt true likeness and love can never be bought with Gold nor Silver. Staying lonely is not d best thing to do, give him a little gap and try to be ursel. The question is , are u a wife material? if yes then move on bt don't quarrel with him just give him a space, if he loves u he ll come back looking for u, bt if doesn't, carry go, someone may be their waiting for u!
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Toks2008(m): 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:

Without trying to sound decent,i have tried to understand the rationale behind sleeping with different ladies but the more i try the more confused i get.

Anyways my snotion remains constant...while there is no guaranty that your next bfriend wont do same or worse,i will nver support any man who cheats on his lady with impunity.

It is one thing to respect your woman even if you cheat on her by doing it far far away at mosafun e to avenue but doing it to her face is suggestice that you have no regard or respect for the lady.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Who says you can't be happy without your boyfriend? undecided
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Vikky014(f): 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
Baby girl u dnt need a boy friend to survive trust me

you only need female and male friends not boyfriend
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by RexTramadol1: 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
If your boyfriend z cheating on you

Contact me, let's cheat on him back!
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by ourchoice(m): 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
money, money, money....lol
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Jeromejnr(m): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Taryur3:
Its normal for some guys to cheat on you.dont mind those noise makers that is advising you to quit.if his parent and siblings already know you and him together just relax as the patience dog ate the fastest bone.you can only quit if the guy said he dont want you any more.God bless.am speaking from experience.

Since when has it become a norm that guys must cheat?

Do you expect her to get married to someone who doesn't love her and cheats like its no man's business? Do you know the emotional trauma of loving someone who's:s heart is not with you? Its better for her to remain single than to get married to someone that cheats.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by McSquishi(f): 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
It always feels like you're going to be alone forever or will never find someone better than the current one, when you're facing the prospect of ending your relationship. But it simply isn't true. You're not going to be alone forever. You will find another guy, & a better guy if you learn to not choose a man w/ this cheaters attributes.

Being single has its rewards. Especially in this case you don't have to be worried at every minute about what/who he's doing when he's not with you. You can relax and take your time to make sure the next guy is a faithful one & in the mean time hang out with you & love on you. Because it's true that it's quite difficult to find someone to love and cherish what you don't love yourself.

I hope you find the strength to walk away. I also know it's difficult. But he's not going to change. He thinks you are a joke & he's unaffected by your tears, maybe even entertained by them. He was raised wrong. Let him go.

xxoo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by repogirl(f): 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol, how is the OP sure she is the main chick sef?
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by debh(m): 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
...... U ave gotten used to him and dat U cant do witout him and he knows..... Dat is d problem. Like U ave Lost ur value cos of dat and he sees U like his sure banker lady no Matter wat he is doing wrong. U fought it d wrong way by facing his side chicks .Just try to be independent of him for sometime, become a rare Gold, seek other people's company rather dan his.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by marieolae(f): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
Moral of the story

Never invest your happiness in a human being.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by ourchoice(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lizabeth25:
Who says you can't be happy without your boyfriend? undecided
I think it's difficult if the boyfriend in question has money and probably spends on u....money is a strong charm that works on virtually all women, irrespective of race, skin color or background, lol
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
I don't have low self esteem,i am a very strong will lady,people look up to me but with him i am so vunerable

Being stronged willed is not necessarily a sign of high self esteem. Its more of knowing what u re worth and knowing what is acceptable to you and what is not. Being afraid of being alone is a sign!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.