Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,646 members, 7,885,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

My Luv And My Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Luv And My Father (713 Views)

My luv for crazies. / My Luv 4 Single Mum / While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Luv And My Father by ogunniye: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2009
there was angel of mine that i was dating right from my secondary school with the aim of marry her in future, she cared for me and spend during my education level, she introduce me to her parent and her parent agree to marry each other.
i luv her cos of her beauty,
her behaviours
But the worst part of it is the day i introduce her to my parent , all my sisters and brothers cherish her cos of her beauty and and behaviour
the same day, she plate hair for my sister wash my bro. cloths etc.
After two weeks my father called me and told me that i cant marry her, without given me any reason
Pls advice me
Thanks
Re: My Luv And My Father by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2009
Go and ask your father why he doesn't approve. People aren't mind readers.
Re: My Luv And My Father by sweetcoint(f): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2009
THAT IS BULLSHIT, PLEASE GO AND ASK YOUR FATHER

BEG AND PERSUADE HIM TO TELL U THE ACTUAL PROBLEM
Re: My Luv And My Father by Phemytrend: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2009
Te inu daddy dada, imoran won lori iyawo ti ofe fe
Re: My Luv And My Father by Outstrip(f): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2009
Maybe because she seems to desperate. Why the hell is she washing your brother's clothes? Tomorrow when you marry her now and your brother brings his underwear for her to wash she will say they are maltreating her.
Re: My Luv And My Father by Druss(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2009
samething my pops and moms are saying , my own sha is na me go live with am , i just dey watch them, i no dey break up with am ,
Re: My Luv And My Father by ROBOCOB(m): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2009
@ poster, probably the girl is your mother. Ask your father.
Re: My Luv And My Father by 190: 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2009
abi ooh
im sure ur father has meet her on dat red lite district!

(1) (Reply)

Money And Relationship / Love N Life One Year Anniversary / Wat Wil I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.