Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Ways To Lighten Your Dark Inner Thighs Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ways To Lighten Your Dark Inner Thighs Naturally (1776 Views)

Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin / Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! / How To Lighten Your Skin With Lime- It Worlds For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Lighten Your Dark Inner Thighs Naturally by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2016

Dark skin on the inner thighs is an embarrassing issue for both men and also women.
This problem even affects people with fair skin. It is actually more evident in people with fair skin. Imagine a young man or woman that always dresses fly but has very dark inner thighs, the day people see it is the day he or she loses her respect. Imagine you cannot go to the beach to show off your body. Obese people are more prone to having dark inner thighs than others because their thighs tend to rub against each other as they walk or exercise.
Some common causes are;
Friction between thighs when walking or exercising
Excessive sweating between the thighs
Exposure to harmful ultraviolet (UV) sunrays
Use of chemical-enriched products
Side effects of certain medications
Shaving or using other bikini hair removal techniques
An hormonal imbalance, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) or diabetes
In addition, the inner thighs are one of the most ignored body parts and people do not give much importance to their care. If you wish to brighten up your thighs to look good in your shorts and skirts, you can do it easily at home. There are so many natural and safe ways to lighten the skin.

http://www.confamgist.com.ng/2016/01/ways-to-lighten-your-dark-inner-thighs.html
Re: Ways To Lighten Your Dark Inner Thighs Naturally by EveBailey: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2021
In the summer, I always get heat rash on my inner thighs and it leaves a dark area after it's healed that stays for a while. Dermalmd Intimate Lightening Serum is the only product I've used that helps lighten this area. Love this serum!

(1) (Reply)

Man Seeks N8m For Mother’s Kidney Transplant-vanguard / Sexually Transmitted Infections That Affects The Brain / Alert For Swine Flu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.