Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,141 members, 7,890,850 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:54 PM

Ladies And 'skid Mark' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And 'skid Mark' (4689 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And 'skid Mark' by agabaI23(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2009
Guys what will be your reaction if you walked into your suposedly classy friends room to discover that her washed undies have skid marks on the padded kitten area?

wink
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by SeanT21(f): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2009
~~LMAO~~~

I LOVE NAIRALAND!!
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by agabaI23(m): 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2009
ehen
good you love nairaland
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by Igwe9(m): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2009
agabaI23:

Guys what will be your reaction if you walked into your suposedly classy friends room to discover that her washed undies have skid marks on the padded kitten area?

wink
Yet to understand what you are talking about! undecided
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2009
What da. . . . is a skid mark? undecided
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by Outstrip(f): 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2009
Women do not get skid marks. Men do. A skid mark is when a man does not wipe properly and then there is a line of poop in his underwear. Nasty men. PS my husband does not get skid marks. Every other man does though.
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by SeanT21(f): 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2009
Outstrip:

Women do not get skid marks. Men do. A skid mark is when a man does not wipe properly and then there is a line of poop in his underwear. Nasty men. PS my husband does not get skid marks. Every other man does though.

~~LMAO~~
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by debosky(m): 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2009
Outstrip:

Smart woman! You'll go far with that husband of yours. wink

PS - Why can't women get skid marks? Is it called a different name for women or is it that they don't poop? grin
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2009
So skid marks are now romantic?
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by Igwe9(m): 11:42pm On Jun 20, 2009
FL Gators:

So skid marks are now romantic?
The same thing i 've been trying to understand all these while.
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by agabaI23(m): 12:41am On Jun 21, 2009
Outstrip:

It was because of comments like this that I put inverted comas on the skid mark. I used skid mark to explain the stain that actually looks like skid mark. And I made sure I wrote kitten area. Men's skid mark is is different. And I lwkmd @
my husband does not get skid marks. Every other man does though. Why do I feel that your hubby is one of the numerous guests in this site? grin grin
@toyin
If skid mark is romantic then tell us.
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by Outstrip(f): 12:48am On Jun 21, 2009
LOL. He is never here unless he is doing research. He doesn't even know my username.
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by ebinom(f): 12:58am On Jun 21, 2009
she has "skid marks" in her kitten area pantie because she doesn't use a tissue paper to wipe herself after peeing.the pee stains the pantie and causes discolouration.as for me i use tissue paper whenever i pee and i take a shower whenever i do "number 2" so am always smelling fresh down ther grin
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by agabaI23(m): 1:02am On Jun 21, 2009
ebinom:

she has "skid marks" in her kitten area pantie because she doesn't use a tissue paper to wipe herself after peeing.the pee stains the pantie and causes discolouration.as for me i use tissue paper whenever i pee and i take a shower whenever i do "number 2" so am always smelling fresh down ther grin

Some clean chica is talking. If I see this is in the undies of a girl i wanna get down with. She has missed the heavenly part of the journey. No head for her. And that will be the end of anything serious between us except . . . .
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by TheSeeker(m): 5:18am On Jun 21, 2009
ebinom:

Why are you telling us? Do you have a potential boyfriend on here whom you're trying to impress? I don't see why you're posting the details. The poster asked, what would be your reaction if you see one, not if you have it. Go back to the reading board please  grin cheesy. I meant no disrespect

agabaI23:

Some clean chica is talking. If I see this is in the undies of a girl i wanna get down with. She has missed the heavenly part of the journey. No head for her. And that will be the end of anything serious between us except . . . .

Except you try to lick and it smells good? grin

Outstrip:

And why is your husband not one of those other men? Those other men are some girls' men you know? Oh I get it! He is a model working for Sean Jean or Louis Vol ton. Puuuuleeez!
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by Sissy3(f): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2009
whoever has those " skid marks" man/woman needs to take some serious and supervised  asswiping class. seriously. ewww gross!
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by agabaI23(m): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2009
TheSeeker:

Except you try to lick and it smells good? grin

I will be mad to try to lick having seen that. Ewwww!
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by ifyalways(f): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2009
@Poster,what were u doing,sniffing at ladies pants to look for skid marks?
Talk of ppl with some kain prying eyes.
skid marks ni,kid marks ko.
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by Remii(m): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2009
Outstrip:

and you know the thing so well, he he he grin grin grin grin rflmao
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by agabaI23(m): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2009
Remii:

and you know the thing so well, he he he grin grin grin grin rflmao

That was a cluster bomb grin grin
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by tpiah: 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2009
agaba123

this ya skid mark matter- is it a Nigerian woman thing, a black woman thing or what exactly.

Have you ever observed the same in your white non-black girlfriend's underwear? I'm guessing not.

na wa for bruising oh. undecided
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by touchmeder: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2009
If they are washed why would there be skid marks? damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn sad
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by agabaI23(m): 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2009
tpiah:

agaba123

this ya skid mark matter- is it a Nigerian woman thing, a black woman thing or what exactly.

Have you ever observed the same in your white non-black girlfriend's underwear? I'm guessing not.
na wa for bruising oh. undecided
Do you think it is a black woman thing because your undies have them and you have not been able to get rid of them?
I will tell you what to do so that you won't even have it at all not to talk of how to remove them.

And no, it has no colour, race or location. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2009
agabaI23:

@toyin
If skid mark is romantic then tell us.
Plz o, make you use my name lightly.
Esp on a very romantic thread like this
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by Uche2nna(m): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2009
lo grin

u no well
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by agabaI23(m): 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2009
Uche
wetin? undecided grin
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by xoxoxo(f): 12:44am On Jun 22, 2009
agabaI23:

wink
so I googled skid-marks and my reaction grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry grin grin grin. Logging off to share this joke. hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

skid marks
A line of fecal matter in your underwear that varies in thickness from thin to meaty. Usually a result of poor asswiping skills
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by Outstrip(f): 2:10am On Jun 22, 2009
I have never heard of Nigerians having skid marks. I heard it from my American friends. It is still a male thing though LOL. Unless maybe your friend was on her period.
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by topup: 3:21am On Jun 22, 2009
I can't believe no other woman has mentioned this.

The stain you're talking about is probably blood. To be frank.
Especially if her undies have been washed and are drying, funny enough I noticed this when I was in one of my friend's room, I assumed, no one hangs dirty underwear to dry.

I guess, sometimes blood from a woman's period can leak through the sanitary towel (VERY COMMON and does not mean she is unhygenic), and if it isn't washed immediately it can stain. The blood stain can remain there even after washing, or cause a discolouration after several washes, alternatively she may be lucky and the stain can completely come off.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by tpiah: 8:03am On Jun 22, 2009
agabaI23:

Do you think it is a black woman thing because your undies have them and you have not been able to get rid of them?
I will tell you what to do so that you won't even have it at all not to talk of how to remove them.

And no, it has no colour, race or location. grin grin grin

this isnt about me oh  undecided  I dont have underwear someone will be monitoring for blurbs. undecided

You're the one seeing ski marks on your girl's kini.

From your vast experience and observations of different females, which ones have this thing na?
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by biola44: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2009

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself / They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout / I Just Found My Crush On Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.