Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,644 members, 7,885,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage (1117 Views)

Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by Itohan123(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2009
there's a prostitute I've known for a while, i was never a client but we only had free sex once over a 2 year period.

this morning she called me saying she is at the train station close to my house to visit me, i am very happy and rush to pick her up

she is not there, i call her and she says it was a joke, because she likes pulling my leg since i am a fukk up guy she says

then we have a 40 minute phone call and she says she doesn't believe i love her that that is rubbish talk etc etc. then she says i should marry her to prove my love to her

wtf
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2009
If you want to marry her, say yes.

If you don't, say no.
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by Itohan123(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2009
ibkaye:

If you want to marry her, say yes.

If you don't, say no.
why the hell would i want to marry a girl that "pulls my leg" like this
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by Igwe9(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2009
Itohan123:

What the hell are you asking from us? cheesy
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by Itohan123(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2009
Igwe.:

What the hell are you asking from us? cheesy
was just sharing story what else
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2009
Itohan123:

Beats me, that's why there are two options available.
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by naijasaba(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2009
since she love you why not marry her?
for me,i will rather go for her at once.
because with love,marriage is complete.
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by Itohan123(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2009
she told me to think about it and let her know what i want to do. should i text her that im not into it since i don't want an ex prozzy who is pulling my leg

i would prefer a prozzy working for me and marry an innocent girl that way i could be rich and happy
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2009
naijasaba:

since she love you why not marry her?
for me,i will rather go for her at once.
because with love,marriage is complete.
Lol he did not mention that she loves him, just that she wanted him to prove that he loves her.
Itohan123:

she told me to think about it and let her know what i want to do. should i text her that im not into it since i don't want an ex prozzy who is pulling my leg

i would prefer a prozzy working for me and marry an innocent girl that way i could be rich and happy
Then just tell her no, simple.
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by Phemytrend: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2009
To prove it u really love her, no doubt about it at all from ur speech  
Go for her U people  match each other. No big deal in getting marry to prostitute.
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by Igwe9(m): 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2009
Itohan123:

was just sharing story what else
ok, patiently waiting for your update,to see how this epic story is gonna end smiley who knows, you might change your mind later grin
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by Itohan123(m): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2009
well my formal gf who is the niece of a prostiute, but claims not to be a prostitute herself has the same original plan. that i should marry her

choices
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2009
Phemytrend:

To prove it u really love her, no doubt about it at all from ur speech  
Go for her U people  match each other. No big deal in getting marry to prostitute.  

Even some of them so called decent girls sef. . .
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by Grizzly(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2009
Thread starter is a joker
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by IGWEUSA(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2009
Itohan123:

well my formal gf who is the niece of a prostiute, but claims not to be a prostitute herself has the same original plan. that i should marry her

choices

Ah, so you have ended your relationship with the Edo girl, shocked
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by MissyB1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2009
Don't miss this opportunity dude!!
Going by Your other thread. . . . You've always wanted to prostitute . . . . .
Marry this girl and actualize Your dream!!
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2009
lol, yes its true, you are destined to marry a prostitute. I dont understand your reason for even starting this thread in da first place.
OK you want approval? now you've got it, go ahead marry her, after all she is a woman too, and someone's daughter tongue
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by martin1(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2009
@poster--would u like 2 marry a prostitute?
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by TheSeeker(m): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2009
Even all these supposed good girls are worse than prostitutes. For her to admit she is/was one makes her a little honest. If she promises to change, you can't count on her words because there ain't no DIK she's never had before, name the size.
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by 190: 2:18am On Jun 22, 2009
na wa oooh
i nor come know between this itohan guy and edogram who come worse pass! angry angry
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by showbobo(m): 2:25am On Jun 22, 2009
@Poster

I wonder when you'll stop thinking with your manliness angry angry angry angry
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by omega25red(m): 3:23am On Jun 22, 2009
Another f'ing dumb post

What bothers me is the fact that you actually dont care that she is a hooker, you only care that she pulls your leg. You are hanging out with a hooker who merely asked you to marry her and now she is black mailing you.
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by Sissy3(f): 4:01am On Jun 22, 2009
GOSH,HOW BORING angry angry
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by biola44: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2009
Missy B:

Don't miss this opportunity dude!!
Going by Your other thread. . . . You've always wanted to prostitute . . . . .
Marry this girl and actualize Your dream!!

wat a big dream, lol grin
Re: Prostitute Is Trying To Ambush Me Into Marriage by tpiah: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2009
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dating Tips: 5 Signs You're Headed Toward A Breakup / LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? / Girls, Can U Stil Be Datin Ur Ex-lover After Getin Married To Someone Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.