Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,518 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Am Too Rich To Sleep With A Dog- Cossy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Too Rich To Sleep With A Dog- Cossy (1268 Views)

"Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', / Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) / I'm Too Rich To Sleep With A Dog -cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Too Rich To Sleep With A Dog- Cossy by agabaI23(m): 12:10am On Jun 22, 2009
Hear Cossy, the orjiakor with inflatable chest

Did you watch the movie she was refering to or did by chance come across the picture?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Among Them / Obesere’s Hip Hop Album Ready / World's Most Influencial People 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.