Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,312 members, 7,943,759 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Why Tompolo Should Not Obey The Court Order. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tompolo Should Not Obey The Court Order. (2480 Views)

The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today / Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State / Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tompolo Should Not Obey The Court Order. by RareDiamond: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
Since this tyrannical APC federal government has refused severally without shame to obey court orders, Tompolo is also free to disregard the court since we are suppose to follow our leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tompolo Should Not Obey The Court Order. by manup: 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
kropotkin2:
who is taking about bombing communities? I'm talking about militarization of those communities with the attendant collateral damage that always comes with war. The govt is not going to back down from hunting tompolo because a few rif raffs bomb pipelines. Watch and see in the next few weeks what will happen to tompolo if he dosent give himself up, and as for the threat of The Hauge its laughable

Abeg help me ask US wetin happen to white house pentagon.
See war na war the govt dey plan u think Tom P go dey sleep?
Make the find a common ground and settle their problems. It will a lot good than damage.
Re: Why Tompolo Should Not Obey The Court Order. by Vulu: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
krendo:

your fellow Nigerians are collateral damage?

THOSE ARE THE KIND OF ANIMALS WE LIVE WITH. WHEN YOU TELL THEM TO STAY ON THEIR OWN AND GOVERN THEMSELVES ALONE, THEY START THREATENING YOU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tompolo Should Not Obey The Court Order. by omolami: 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Goke, have you forgotten that buhari in his media chat agreed to desobeying court order. Therefore yourfr defence is weak

3 Likes

Re: Why Tompolo Should Not Obey The Court Order. by Vulu: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
omolami:
Goke, have you forgotten that buhari in his media
chat agreed to desobeying court order. Therefore yourfr defence is weak

ZOMBIES USUALLY FORGET THEY ARE ZOMBIES. HOW CAN A DEFENSE AGAINST THE ALLEGATION OF DISOBEYING COURTS BE MADE WITH BEER PALOUR TALK LIKE "IF YOU SEE THE CRIME KANU COMMITED?". HE HAS SHOWN THE COURT YOUR EVIDENCE AND THEY THREW IT OUT, WHAT ELSE DOES THE DAURA MAN WANT?

2 Likes

Re: Why Tompolo Should Not Obey The Court Order. by Mathemagician1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
dearpreye:

I'm in chapter 3 of the novel. The Pigs, the dogs and the sheep....

Look out for the pig Squealer and you'll find some similarities in character with TonyeBarcanista. Happy reading bro!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold / IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People / Igbos Saw Tomorrow - Chikezie

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.