Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,528 members, 7,881,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected (2184 Views)

Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks / Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / PDP Chairmanship: The Rationality Of The North East And Interests Of South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by brownskindude: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
I'm sick and tired of my fellow Deltan youths always taking out their anger on multinational companies and oil installations. Tompolo used to be a man I respected but I can't believe this guy will stoop so low as to allow his boys to destroy what God has blessed us with. This is uncalled for and also reeks of irresponsibility on his part. I can't judge cos I don't know who's really responsible for this silly act but whoever it is should remove our lands from his scheme.

Warri and Itsekiris at large have been living in peace for years alongside the Urhobos, Ijaws and our Bini neighbours for years without any trouble and we are happy the way we are. Tompolo or whoever it is that is currently bombing or blowing up oil installation or pipelines should henceforth desist from anything that would bring trouble to those of us living in Warri and its environs. Whom do these criminals think they're punishing? It's the average Warri indigenes that would suffer cos our lands would be polluted.

A word they say is enough for the wise. Tompolo or whoever it is should not provoke the Itsekiris. Let's not forget that the Ijaw/itsekiri war is still fresh in our lands when they tried to encroach on Ubeji. It's an experience no one wants to remember.

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
And who told you that Tompolo is responsible for the recent bombings? The man has said he is being framed, why not call on security agents to fish out the culprits?

That said, it is shameful and disgraceful that some elements will turn to blowing up installations on their own land just to spite the government in power. We must not invite military presence on our soil.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by ChetaNwaeze: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
You are not from the Delta. You are a yoloba coward. Tell bullhari to stay off our Oil. Go back to your cocoa famine in your brown roof kingdom of Oshogbo

5 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by brownskindude: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
And who told you that Tompolo is responsible for the recent bombings? The man has said he is being framed, why not call on security agents to fish out the culprits?

That said, it is shameful and disgraceful that some elements will turn to blowing up installations on their own land just to spite the government in power. We must not invite military presence on our soil.
Tompolo or whoever it is must respect our interests and our lands. If it wasn't then who did? Whoever is responsible should not invite military presence into itsekiri land or Warri.
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by greatness22(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, abeg collect 4 bottle for my head. I go sought the bill.
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
greatness22:
Bros, abeg collect 4 bottle for my head. I go sought the bill.
Shey make I add pepper soup?

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by Descartes: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

That said, it is shameful and disgraceful that some elements will turn to blowing up installations on their own land just to spite the government in power . We must not invite military presence on our soil.

Too late, the train has left the station

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by greatness22(m): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Shey make I add pepper soup?
Wetin u dey talk? U wan drink without pepper soup b4? Abeg collect 5 plate for there jare.
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
brownskindude:
Tompolo or whoever it is must respect our interests and our lands. If it wasn't then who did? Whoever is responsible should not invite military presence into itsekiri land or Warri.
I don't want to speculate. The youngman has said he isn't behind it, let the government fish out the criminals irrespective of who they are or who is backing them. Events have shown that non of these perpetrators will be in sight when military start their madness.
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by Ugomba(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Tompolo or whoever it is should not provoke the Itsekiris. Let's not forget that the Ijaw/itsekiri war is still fresh in our lands when they tried to encroach on Ubeji.
TonyeBarcanista:

Many tribes in this South South are Aware of your people land grabbing tactics..
Keep that in mind.
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by brownskindude: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ugomba:
Tompolo or whoever it is should not provoke the Itsekiris. Let's not forget that the Ijaw/itsekiri war is still fresh in our lands when they tried to encroach on Ubeji. Many tribes in this South South are Aware of your people land grabbing tactics..
how are ijaws land grabbers? Ijaws and Itsekiris have been living in peace for years. Please don't heat up the issue any further. Ijaws and Itsekiris have had their own fair share of communal clash but we are at peace. Be that as it may, I'll prefer ijaws anytime and anyday to igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by brownskindude: 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I don't want to speculate. The youngman has said he isn't behind it, let the government fish out the criminals irrespective of who they are or who is backing them. Events have shown that non of these perpetrators will be in sight when military start their madness.
you're right sha. Whoever it is should stop.
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Honestly, I suspect d Ibos! May God 4giv me if am wrong! They re d ones who want this govt to fail at all cost!

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by brownskindude: 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Honestly, I suspect d Ibos! May God 4giv me if am wrong! They re d ones who want this govt to fail at all cost!
I'm even thinking the same. But I doubt if they can try it in Warri. Their power no reach Warri.

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
greatness22:
Wetin u dey talk? U wan drink without pepper soup b4? Abeg collect 5 plate for there jare.
Correct Baba!!!!
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by CharlyNick: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
That's true

2Bedroom Flat with 2 toilet available in Eliozu, Port-Harcourt @250k. Steady water supply, spacious Rooms, Fenced compound. Click on my name for more details of the house.
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by Ugomba(m): 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
brownskindude:
how are ijaws land grabbers? Ijaws and Itsekiris have been living in peace for years. Please don't heat up the issue any further. Ijaws and Itsekiris have had their own fair share of communal clash but we are at peace. Be that as it may, I'll prefer ijaws anytime and anyday to igbos.
Ameebo did I quote you?
I hate no tribe But every tribalist that cross my path must be dealt with.
The fool I quoted insulted my Anioma nation.
F*ck both of u if you support him.

5 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Well, I don't want to speculate but may God punish those behind it.

Look up, there is one IPOBian that is trying to instigate Ijaw/Itsekiri fight.

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by brownskindude: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ugomba:
Ameebo did I quote you?
I hate no tribe But every tribalist that cross my path must be dealt with.
The fool I quoted insulted my Anioma nation.
F*ck both of u if you support him.
you're very stupid. Who cares about your poverty stricken nation who's looking for how to lump SS into their failed biafran project? Go and Bleep yourself for all I care.

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
brownskindude:
No mind the IPOBians. Always trying to see where they can instigate crises.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by brownskindude: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

no mind that mumu. I don't know why he carry itsekiri and Ijaw matter for head.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by Ugomba(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

LOL. MUMU..
Anyone who try to discipline you is IPOB?
I am NOT an Ipob you dumb azzhole.
If you need a job, contact me, I can get u a work as a cleaner because joblessness de worry u.

7 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by Ugomba(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
brownskindude:
you're very stupid. Who cares about your poverty stricken nation who's looking for how to lump SS into their failed biafran project? Go and Bleep yourself for all I care.
you don't know which geopolitical zone Delta North dey and you are trying to claim as an Itsekiri? Get out of here. Silly brownie

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Been observing how they ve been unleashing missiles upon missile! U ve been doing a wonderful job with ur objective and brilliant responses! Keep it up! One tin am sure of is that, light will definitely prevail over darkness! God sees our hearts and He knows what we desire!Those who desire evil for this country for selfish ethnic reasons will invite nothing but doom upon demselves!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by brownskindude: 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ugomba:
LOL. MUMU..
Anyone who try to discipline you is IPOB?
I am NOT an Ipob you dumb azzhole.
If you need a job, contact me, I can get u a work as a cleaner because joblessness de worry u.
joblessness? You call tonyebarcanista jobless? A man who's articles have been published in the Vanguard and other national dailies? If there's anyone who needs a job here its you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
You are not from the Delta. You are a yoloba coward. Tell bullhari to stay off our Oil. Go back to your cocoa famine in your brown roof kingdom of Oshogbo
Beeen suspecting that ibos might be responsible for thiss cowardly act of sabotage! If they re! They invite notin but doom upon themselves!

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by Macelliot(m): 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ugomba, stop that.. Such comments aren't needed..
The Igbo nation will not want to see the SS divide..
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by Ugomba(m): 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
brownskindude:
joblessness? You call tonyebarcanista jobless? A man who's articles have been published in the Vanguard and other national dailies? If there's anyone who needs a job here its you.
sharap u..
The guy is JOBLESS Can't you see how much he spend online.
if he wants a Cleaner job in Asaba here, He should indicate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria To Receive Another $750m (n150 bn) From Abacha’s Loot; N2bn From Ibori’ / FAAC Table: The Sharing Of N691bn To FG, States, Lgcs In July 2016 / BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.