Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,093 members, 7,946,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Nairalanders I Need Your Help On This. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalanders I Need Your Help On This. (541 Views)

Webmaster i need Your Help On "Search" Coding... / I Need Your Help On How To Add Mp3 Tag On My Site / My Fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders I Need Your Help On This. by Ikem4life(m): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dear nairalanders, i came across some PTC sites and CPA networks i would like to work with but i notice that when i try to register with my mobile phone it will work.
I have tried to open a payza and payoneer account but i didn't work, so a friend of mine adviced me to get a laptop. But i don't have enough cash for full laptop so i want to know if mini laptop will serve me, pls i need your advice.
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Help On This. by bassdow: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ikem4life:
Dear nairalanders, i came across some PTC sites and CPA networks i would like to work with but i notice that when i try to register with my mobile phone it will work.
I have tried to open a payza and payoneer account but i didn't work, so a friend of mine advised me to get a laptop. But i don't have enough cash for full laptop so i want to know if mini laptop will serve me, pls i need your advice.

Hello Ikem4life, To be honest and blunt with You, don't bother yourself because PTC sites and it's similarities don't work. You would only end up wasting your time and sometimes money.

As for CPA networks, only go ahead with them if you have a website or blog with real traffic and follower-ship (I doubt if you have or meet any of those conditions).

......but if after all that's said above you still insists on going ahead, just go and register from a cyber cafe and after that, you should be able to login and do anything you feel like doing

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Help On This. by Ikem4life(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
bassdow:

Hello Ikem4life, To be honest and blunt with You, don't bother yourself because PTC sites and it's similarities don't work. You would only end up wasting your time and sometimes money.

As for CPA networks, only go ahead with them if you have a website or blog with real traffic and follower-ship (I doubt if you have or meet any of those conditions).

......but if after all that's said above you still insists on going ahead, just go and register from a cyber cafe and after that, you should be able to login and do anything you feel like doing
Tanx a lot for your advice,
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Help On This. by Ikem4life(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
bassdow:

Tanx a lot for your advice.

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Custom Google Search Box To Your Website/blog / School Portal Software / Guaranteed Way To Increase Adsense Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.