Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,953 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Am I A Prophet? Check This Out And Confirm Yourself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I A Prophet? Check This Out And Confirm Yourself (1289 Views)

"Because I' A Soldier, Born To Die" - Emotional Pic Shared By A Nigerian Soldier / Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I A Prophet? Check This Out And Confirm Yourself by DeviIhimself: 5:10am On Jan 18, 2016
grin

the day Buhari disobeyed court order some elements cheered him out of hatred and bias mind, some even went as far as creating threads in affirmation of the nonchalant attitude, unprofessional and unconstitutional behavior of Buhari just to spite the opposition and even tried to used the opportunity to create unnecessary hate for igbos.

many of us who thinks beyond ethnicity saw the impending anarchy that Buhari is grooming by trashing the Judiciary with executive might. this is not a speculation because he openly admitted it in public TV to put to rest and shame to those who's trying to twist and defend this calamity.

many intellectuals all over the world condemned this act of dictatorship under democracy settings, it even attracted the attentions of some apc top media supporters like Kayode Ogundamisi and co, the people that saw the implications of this act.

I personally took time in one of my post to elaborate the consequences of this action by Buhari and i gave an example of the sacked politicians refusing to vacate seat been justified.

fast forward with not less two weeks, first it was Tompolo

now it's a Bayelsa rep refusing to vacate seat on appeal court order and many more influential politicians will defy the honorable court in the future just watch out.

that's what you get when you turn your back from the truth out of hate.

this was my prophecy with more than 200 likes

https://www.nairaland.com/2834170/nigeria-wont-release-2-detainees#41519701

Currently fulfilling and more to come

https://www.nairaland.com/2871704/bayelsa-speaker-refuses-vacate-seat

i don't need to remind you of Tompolo case

with this next time think before supporting any evil because FYI Karma is impatient nowadays it strikes immediately instead of waiting that long. just look at what's happening to apc government after they destroyed Gej's government with any bad thing they could lay their hands on that will show you how fast karma is nowadays cheesy

Conclusion : don't support bad thing because of sentiments and hate

Note : I and all my comrades don't support corruption in any form irrespective of people involved because corruption is bad globally BUT if Buhari means to fight corruption he must make it fair and square with no sacred cow then we'll know that the fight is real anything except that is a mere political witch hunting because you can't even convince a 5 yrs old boy that all politicians in apc are saints.

cc

chukwudi44
truckpusher
dearpreye
Whynotthetruth
MizMyColi
all pdp faithful (can't mention all biko nu cheesy)

cc
Lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Am I A Prophet? Check This Out And Confirm Yourself by Candyrain(m): 5:34am On Jan 18, 2016
K for Karma

2 Likes

Re: Am I A Prophet? Check This Out And Confirm Yourself by DeviIhimself: 5:59am On Jan 18, 2016
Candyrain:
K for Karma
B for buhari grin
Re: Am I A Prophet? Check This Out And Confirm Yourself by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 18, 2016
YOU ARE NOT A PROPHET BUT A HATER AND A WAILING WAILER. "click like if u love BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Prophet? Check This Out And Confirm Yourself by arewaempire: 6:16am On Jan 18, 2016
Every useless thing will wake up and start claiming "Prophet".... undecided

What a deluded fellow.... cheesy
Re: Am I A Prophet? Check This Out And Confirm Yourself by DeviIhimself: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2016
[s]
arewaempire:
Every useless thing will wake up and start claiming "Prophet".... undecided

What a deluded fellow.... cheesy
[/s]

mallam go to market
Re: Am I A Prophet? Check This Out And Confirm Yourself by DeviIhimself: 8:08am On Jan 18, 2016
[s]
saintloveren:
YOU ARE NOT A PROPHET BUT A HATER AND A WAILING WAILER. "click like if u love BUHARI.
[/s]

Typical walker
Re: Am I A Prophet? Check This Out And Confirm Yourself by arewaempire: 8:39am On Jan 18, 2016
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]

mallam go to market

Keep wasting your miserable life on Nairaland...
Re: Am I A Prophet? Check This Out And Confirm Yourself by DeviIhimself: 8:42am On Jan 18, 2016
arewaempire:

Keep wasting your miserable life on Nairaland...

i repeat mallam go to market because no tuwo for a lazy gworo selling mallam like you
Re: Am I A Prophet? Check This Out And Confirm Yourself by arewaempire: 8:44am On Jan 18, 2016
DeviIhimself:

i repeat mallam go to market because no tuwo for a lazy gworo selling mallam like you

Are you ready to rescue your diLector?
Re: Am I A Prophet? Check This Out And Confirm Yourself by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2016
@OP - Remove Mizmycoli from your cc list; she's now a born-again buddhist! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I A Prophet? Check This Out And Confirm Yourself by inlandtaipan: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2016
saintloveren:
lol, let me help you, click like if you hate buhari. grin
Re: Am I A Prophet? Check This Out And Confirm Yourself by GoodMuyis(m): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2016
This doesnt make any sense, it show that those set of people were used to impunity, in the past
Re: Am I A Prophet? Check This Out And Confirm Yourself by gists: 9:06am On Jan 18, 2016
I don't really support a one-sided fight against corruption. BUT I support any kind of fight against corruption because the battle just has to be fought. If we have to wait for the perfect war commander to engage a "balance fight" against corruption, then we will wait till eternity.
So, I err on the side that the current tempo be sustained (if not increased). If PDP put their acts together, confess their sins and repent without "going back to Egypt", then people may bring them back to Aso Rock and then they too will fight a one-sided war on corruption.

Bottom line as long as they are not falsely accused, let the fight go on!
Re: Am I A Prophet? Check This Out And Confirm Yourself by DeviIhimself: 10:40am On Jan 18, 2016
[s]
arewaempire:

Are you ready to rescue your diLector?
[/s]

Nope am ready to give you some gworo grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Visits The Innoson Factory In Umudim Nnewi / IPOD Conversation With The Yoruba Friend- One Nigeria Concept / Ben Bruce Is Fake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.