Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,102 members, 7,942,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Onne Sea Port - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onne Sea Port (17027 Views)

FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project / Onne Sea Port: Federal Bridge Linking Akpajo Road Collapses In Rivers State / Ibom Deep Sea Port: Udom Emmanuel To Sign Deal With China (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onne Sea Port by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2018
RealityShot:

Please explain more on that.

There's nothing more to explain. OBJ during his time as president converted Onne seaport to a military naval base.

Onne seaport is now Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS)...Theres also another naval training institute in Onne as well.
Re: Onne Sea Port by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2018
sweetgala:

I don't remember the SS having a higher level of unemployment, there is no security in Nigeria period and this issue of employment is bedevilling all of Nigeria, but there is a peculiar desire of youths from that region to become a menace to their society and outdo other youths in the country, maybe they are competing with BH I don't know.

Unemployment is not a good enough reason to be involved in violent crime

I thought u said u haven't been to Nigeria for over 15 years now, Why are u analysing issues in a country u know absolutely nothing about? Is that normal to u?
Re: Onne Sea Port by sweetgala(m): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I thought u said u haven't been to Nigeria for over 15 years now, Why are u analysing issues in a country u know absolutely nothing about? Is that normal to u?

I've not lived in Nigeria for over 17 years , I never said been. I spend hours daily readings political commentary, I buy books written by Nigerians critics and opinions makers most importantly I am a blooded Nigerian.

Nigeria is not hard to decipher. I go to Nigeria often enough spending a few days there
Re: Onne Sea Port by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
sweetgala:

I've not lived in Nigeria for over 17 years , I never said been. I spend hours daily readings political commentary, I buy books written by Nigerians critics and opinions makers most importantly I am a blooded Nigerian.

Nigeria is not hard to decipher. I go to Nigeria often enough spending a few days there

U can't stay in another country for 20 years n read online that OBJ converted Onne Port I naval base to make Lagos ports the only functional ones in a nation of over 145 million people.
Re: Onne Sea Port by sweetgala(m): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U can't stay in another country for 20 years n read online that OBJ converted Onne Port I naval base to make Lagos ports the only functional ones in a nation of over 145 million people.

I never made such a statement about onne seaport.

The oone seaport is in state of misuse because of the lack of vision of many people and the insecurities in the area not because of any Lagos mafia as you'd like to think
Re: Onne Sea Port by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
sweetgala:

I never made such a statement about onne seaport.

The oone seaport is in state of misuse because of the lack of vision of many people and the insecurities in the area not because of any Lagos mafia as you'd like to think

"" lack of vision of many people ""

List the many people.
Re: Onne Sea Port by RealityShot: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There's nothing more to explain. OBJ during his time as president converted Onne seaport to a military naval base.

Onne seaport is now Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS)...Theres also another naval training institute in Onne as well.
The port is currently used to import oil industry materials and large cement bags.

It's opposite the Naval base, not part of Naval base. I have been there.
Re: Onne Sea Port by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 16, 2018
RealityShot:

The port is currently used to import oil industry materials and large cement bags.

It's opposite the Naval base, not part of Naval base. I have been there.

grin

Afonja has been to Onne seaport?
gringringringringrin
Stop being silly, U have never step foot outside SW since u were born. Lagos is the highest travel u Don do.
Re: Onne Sea Port by RealityShot: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

grin

Afonja has been to Onne seaport?
gringringringringrin
Stop being silly, U have never step foot outside SW since u were born. Lagos is the highest travel u Don do.
wow... You are disgusting!

I am currently in Rumuodumaya, in SOUTH SOUTH
Re: Onne Sea Port by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
RealityShot:
wow... You are disgusting!

I am currently in Rumuodumaya, in SOUTH SOUTH

classic Afonja, today they are from Okitipupa, tomorrow they are from nnewi, next week they are from Ijaw land and next month they are from Ghana grin.
Re: Onne Sea Port by RealityShot: 2:12am On Aug 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

classic Afonja, today they are from Okitipupa, tomorrow they are from nnewi, next week they are from Ijaw land and next month they are from Ghana grin.
are you OK?

Where are you from?

And where are you currently located?
Re: Onne Sea Port by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2018
RealityShot:
are you OK?
Where are you from?
And where are you currently located?

AFJ stop asking baseless questions.
Onne seaport is a naval base, Stop arguing from ur bed in Ogbomosho
Re: Onne Sea Port by RealityShot: 2:48am On Aug 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

AFJ stop asking baseless questions.

Onne seaport is a naval base, Stop arguing from ur bed in Ogbomosho
You need more education.

Ignorance is very bad.

The worst thing that can happen to a person is to be a fool that thinks himself /herself wise.
It might be happening to you already.

Sorry.

I asked you where you are, so I can describe in details parts of some popular places around the south south or south east.

This your hatred for your fellow human beings from western Nigeria will do you no good.

Evolve
Re: Onne Sea Port by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 18, 2018
RealityShot:

You need more education.

Ignorance is very bad.

The worst thing that can happen to a person is to be a fool that thinks himself /herself wise.
It might be happening to you already.

Sorry.

I asked you where you are, so I can describe in details parts of some popular places around the south south or south east.

This your hatred for your fellow human beings from western Nigeria will do you no good.

Evolve

Don't describe any detail to me. Onne seaport is a naval base today, Naval trainings n exercises go on there on a very regular basis.

If u live in Ph, It wouldn't be difficult for u to clear ur self on the matter.
Re: Onne Sea Port by dammiecool(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Don't describe any detail to me. Onne seaport is a naval base today, Naval trainings n exercises go on there on a very regular basis.

Guy how can u say one port where I work is a naval base shocked chai please seek knowledge if u don't know, loads of containers r cleared daily.
Re: Onne Sea Port by RealityShot: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

bogus information.. Thats what you are debating with.

Go and collect correct data before you continue..

BTW.. Can you give me directions to get to the port Rumuodumaya? (let use this to know if you have ever been there)

I collected samples for my research project from that Nava base.
And the villages next to the petrochemical plant.

Even visited the refinery...

Oya talk your own.

PS: as we speak.. I suspect the port is being used to export small quantities of fertilizers from that new fertilizer plant.

But cement and oil industry materials are sure.
Re: Onne Sea Port by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2018
dammiecool:

Guy how can u say one port where I work is a naval base shocked chai please seek knowledge if u don't know, loads of containers r cleared daily.

Bloody lying Afonja...

D way u Yorubas lie ehh. chai!!
Re: Onne Sea Port by RealityShot: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
dammiecool:

really?
Please kindly educate us on the current activities..
Are they clearing non oil industry goods there now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

$2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" / Presidential Election: How PMB Ended OBJ's Unbeaten Run / Speech By President Buhari As He Signs 2020 Budget Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.