Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,072 members, 7,970,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:09 AM

Can I Create Forms In Flash? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Create Forms In Flash? (2098 Views)

Help! Input Html And Php In Flash Template / How Do I Remove White Backgroung Of My Image In Flash / Who Knows How To Use Mediacontroller In Flash 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by biggjoe(m): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2009
i have to keep mum on this topic so far because I wasnt trying to show off anything because i dont even have much to offer myself. Its just that its very easy to get into a fight here in NL.
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by kolitos007: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2009
webnewbie if you still need to know to work with forms in flash, it seems like its very easy, here is a tutorial, you can even download a sample to test and tweak for your self here is the link http://www.macromediahelp.com/flash/php_flash_contact_form/
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by bug24(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2009
hehehehe,
at first i decided not to come to this thread, but as time went on, i saw its gone to 2pages, i waz like wondering, what are they realy saying that much in flash forms? not until i went tru the entire posts. tis realy interesting, (poster sef don go sleep)

Dual Core, pls borrow me N50 they said d popcorn is N150 and i have only N100 on me, and plz, while i get the popcorn, reserve for me the seat beside u in the front row, i musnt miss a wink of this battle,

oya, Jincheng Versus Scorpion, FIGHT
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2009
kolitos007:
it becomes a battle of words between two people who don't even need help, then another person comes on and then start to talk about why is it that this 2 guys are battling instead of helping the poster, yet this person too, as also ignored the poster and he joins in the argument

i have stressed this on many war threads and considering the fact that ur post is before mine, and after mine, u give me reasons to want to think u were referring to me. are u?

@bug, where u see Jincheng.
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 27, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

Geez, why are you people trying to blow up the building the fix a tiny leak in the roof?  Don't you know that when 2 elephants fight, it is the grass (people like me) who suffer?  tongue

Help the poster first.  If you must get into a "do you know who i am?" fight fest, go to another board.
Impressive, you is the grass? then what am I?

Anyway, that is our algorithm for answering questions hia: insults. . .uppercuts. . .chest thumping. . .abuses. . . .then the answer
And unfortunately atimes, the thread may even get locked before the question is answered. That is the most annoyin part.

biggjoe:

i have to keep mum on this topic so far because I wasnt trying to show off anything because i dont even have much to offer myself. Its just that its very easy to get into a fight here in NL.

And yes, you are very right. Fight can even start sef if you say the right thing. That is why i have stopped reviewing sites except on YIM directly.
But then, i will also quickly mention that yawatide, nitation and others are doing a good job reviewing. . .

@poster, have you solved the problem already?
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by kolitos007: 9:53am On Jun 27, 2009
webdezzi:

i have stressed this on many war threads and considering the fact that ur post is before mine, and after mine, u give me reasons to want to think u were referring to me. are u?

@bug, where u see Jincheng.
No webdezzi, am not referring to you, am just generalising and I just wanted to let it out, I do hope poster as solved the issue.
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by bug24(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2009
ah !!! u guyz should talk , punch all u want, but after your comments, kindly post an N.B for the poster, something to realy solve his problem. lol

use oko kan to pa eye meji. grin
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by kolitos007: 10:16am On Jun 27, 2009
bug24:

ah !!! u guyz should talk , punch all u want, but after your comments, kindly post an N.B for the poster, something to realy solve his problem. lol

use oko kan to pa eye meji. grin

I have no idea wha t you mean
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by DualCore1: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2009
kolitos007:

I have no idea wha t you mean
use 1 this thing to do 2 babes.  i think thts the meaning smiley

N.B: flash forms are cool
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by kolitos007: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2009
Dual Core:

use 1 this thing to do 2 babes.  i think thts the meaning smiley

N.B: flash forms are cool

Sounds more like 1 husband kills 2 birds
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by yawatide(f): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2009
Letz rephrase the question:

Question:
Can I buy a benz?

Answer:
Sure, provided you can afford it.  You can equally buy a tokunbo.  At the end of the day, both will take you to your destination though one is more reliable than the other.  Also, one will turn heads more than others.  One will make you feel much better than the other.  One will have more features than you probably need.  Having said all that though, again, they will both take you to your destination.  Drive the one you can afford and need, not the one you want.

Does that explain things better?  cool
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by DualCore1: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

no angry
i dont want a benz
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by kolitos007: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

Question:
Can I buy a benz?

Answer:
Sure, provided you can afford it.  You can equally buy a tokunbo.  At the end of the day, both will take you to your destination though one is more reliable than the other.  Also, one will turn heads more than others.  One will make you feel much better than the other.  One will have more features than you probably need.  Having said all that though, again, they will both take you to your destination.  Drive the one you can afford and need, not the one you want.

Wow, I get you now, interesting way of putting it though
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by biggjoe(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2009
yawa-ti-de]
-----------------------
Question:
Can I buy a benz?

Does that explain things better? cool[/quote]

[quote author=Dual Core:

no angry
i dont want a benz

@ Dual Core, thats just funny.
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2009
Dual Core:

no angry
i dont want a benz

yea, benz suck.s
no marra how much u Behind it, it just wont rock.
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2009
webdezzi:

yea, benz suck.s
no marra how much u Behind it, it just wont rock.

Berra manage an omo-lan-ke and stop stressing yourself. . .go and do that =N=1000 website on
the other thread.

@poster, i want to see and review those your flash/xhtml form when you complete them.
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by ade9ja(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2009
yes you can, but for security reason i will advice not to do so.
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2009
ade9ja, i dont see a security issue with flash o, maybe u want to share.
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by regaltopax(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2009
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by webnewbie: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2009
kolitos007:

webnewbie if you still need to know to work with forms in flash, it seems like its very easy, here is a tutorial, you can even download a sample to test and tweak for your self here is the link http://www.macromediahelp.com/flash/php_flash_contact_form/ 

Thanks alot i will save the link and work on it.

Hi guys, thanks alot for the posts and replies, i will check out the links. its nice to see a lot of people want to help out other people like me

i actually went to w3schools to start the tutorials stuff there. its going pretty well, 

My email address is webdomain8m@yahoo.com . Thanks you guys, Enjoy your week
*dhtml:

@poster, have you solved the problem already?

Thanks my problem is now solved and i am learning alot from you guys here, keep it up
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by ade9ja(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2009
security reason, yes virus and other niternet worm do easily or find it easy to attach theirselves to flash files than other files like html.
don't get me wrong you can but seek better antivirus and antispyware up to date.
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2009
regaltopax:

http://www.tutcity.com/view/contact-form.12404.html.

@regaltopax, that will definitely expose ur email to spammers.
embedding ur email in webpages is not good including flash.

and since you will be sending the stuff by posting to a mail.php page, why not use flash's inbuilt post. I will take you 2 mins to set up.
read my earlier post to get what i mean.

@ade9ja, i think thats not true.
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by webnewbie: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2009
@webdezzi

I used the link and its running smootly on my web host stuff, Easy to download and follow through . and i didnt even have to make much changes even though am using CS3 . Just followed the concept. thanks man
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by ade9ja(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2009
you can back webnewbie advice, it's a nice one.
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by Terebinth(f): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2009
@webnewbie. The first thing to know when getting into anything at all - be it webdesigning or fish farming smiley, is that 'SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND'. You don't know stuff, you google it! The internet has loads of tutorials on how to build a flash form.

Another thing to note especially as a webdesigner is there are so many things we spend hours trying to build from scratch which we can (Thank God) get free online and use instantly. For all your free flash resources, yep in actual flash files ready for download, go to www.ffiles.com. They've got all manner of free flash files which you can use 'as is' or modify to your requirements, e.g. a flash form tongue http://www.ffiles.com/flash/web_applications_and_data/contact_form_in_as3_2489.html. ;DThe other good thing is if you have issues with the file, you can contact the owner and he'll help out, all free of charge once you register on their site.

Hope I helped.
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by webnewbie: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2009
@Terebinth. thanks alot.
Re: Can I Create Forms In Flash? by ade9ja(m): 7:18am On Jul 09, 2009
you are welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook / Top Websites You Should Visit With Extreme Caution / How Can I Post Sponsored Ads On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.