Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To (37960 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / Hell Exists Because God Loves You / "God Asked Me To Do It’" Prophet Sets Member Ablaze In Church (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by babadem2much(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2016
Ha even the devil will deny some people before God.

so many fake people this days as even made in China is better than them embarassed
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Billygee2u: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2016
looseweight:
Lol....The prophet might be testing his newly acquired jazz.

How will you wanna test the presense of God by setting people on fire? Can't you call out your wife or any of your children to test the fire on?
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Wolfbrother(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2016
Banter1:

“Our prophet said the spirit of God whispered to him that I would not burn if he sets me on fire. When I came out, they poured kerosene on my body and set me ablaze. But, unfortunately, I was burnt beyond recognition and before the other church members could get water, the deed had already been done.”
“I heard the voice clearly, but I don’t know what happened after we set fire on her
“I believe it’s the sins of the victim that made her burn, the prophet of God could not have lied.

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Wolfbrother(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2016
Banter1:

“Our prophet said the spirit of God whispered to him that I would not burn if he sets me on fire. When I came out, they poured kerosene on my body and set me ablaze. But, unfortunately, I was burnt beyond recognition and before the other church members could get water, the deed had already been done.”
“I heard the voice clearly, but I don’t know what happened after we set fire on her
“I believe it’s the sins of the victim that made her burn, the prophet of God could not have lied.
[img]
http://files.gamebanana.com/img/ico/sprays/52ca066546938.png[/img]
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by xto86(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2016
Lagosians where una dey? Mek God reason one of you to silence that moda fucking pastor naw
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Alwaysup: 11:06am On Jan 19, 2016
Thank God for the ministry I found myself. From glory to glory. Some people are going from sun to fire. God will answer them fake prophet
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by TBD(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2016
I never believe all this fake so called Man of God/Pastor they are all man of devil...
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Cyojunior(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2016
butanep:
I am a believer but of recent I don't believe some men of God again. They say what God didn't say...

It took days for God to speak to moses. He even had to go to a desolate land to hear the voice of God clearly. This days some men of God will just be in the altar within 30mins and they will say God had spoken to them hundred of tinz. Most of these pastors are just using their instinct to deceive their gullible members.

I am no longer moved again with what some men of God say... Na so one called me out one day say the spirit of God say I should confess? I was just smiling. I said confess what? He said the sin I ve committed. I said what sin? He said I will die within 14days if I don't confess. I just stand for altar dae look the man. I just know that spirit is really n't from God. After that day I stopped the church. It's more than 14days, am still living fine & fresh.

Infact I don't meet pastors again. I see no need to do it. If God can answer the prayers of my pastor, then why will he n't answer mine when I pray.

Abi. Wat gap do u have to bridge between u n ur pastor in d presence of da ALMIGHTY ?
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by babadem2much(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2016
The MOD said he heated clearly.. check his ears may be cotton wool de , or demons spoke to him clearly.

make slap u for back of head
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Tyontop(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2016
Satanic prophet he should set his wife ablaze instead for confirmation, why the innocent member! I pray the woman didn't die otherwise jail is waiting for him! To the woman, it's quite unfortunate for her to have came out and allow the fake prophet to destroyed her on account of worshipping!
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Cyojunior(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2016
LORD HAVE MERCY ON US The most confused set of humans are they ones that claims that their only friend is God (that they have got no friends).. And I ask... How can you not have friend ( which is human you are seeing and living with) Talk more of God you are not seeing?.. Even the holy bible and the Quran validates it... that it's not possible for you to say you love God while you don't love your neighbors.. for loving your fellow man or woman means you love God. so I think is contradictory or rather confusing to say otherwise. what's your thoughts?
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Innomach(m): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2016
Serves her right as long as they keep shouting: Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm; Do not judge, etc etc.......
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by aliscomonaj: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2016
These people you called your prophets are all fake. They should repent and turn to the true God of the universe and mankind.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2016
I pity nkechi d church member that is saying rubbish,hers is next
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by onatisi(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2016
Honestly speaking ,the prophet has no blame ,he claimed he heard a voice and called for a volunteer. It is the woman that has the blame . Did she hear a voice too? Why didn't her own senses tell her not to volunteer? She saw other members in the church who were intelligent not to volunteer for such a stupid thing? Maybe she was drunk or didn't hear clearly . She stood there,they brought kerosene,brought matches ,soaked her fully in kerosene,yet she stood there and her brains didn't wake up until she was set ablaze and she wasn't even tied down!!!!!!!
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Boss13: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2016
I hope this prophet is in police custody
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by shadol0083(m): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2016
Cele shaaaaa.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Mackson01: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2016
The woman dey foolish.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Odeyinigbin(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2016
Wicked man!!
U cannot differentiate BTW d voice of God from an ordinary bird.
Go and dance to d music
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by petermichaels(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2016
end time Pastors and end time followers. matt.24
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by macho44(m): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Banter1:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2016/01/prophet-sets-member-ablaze-says-god.html
Choi! Our People Perish cuz they lack knowledge, Abeg wisdom is the principal thing, in all u do, apply WISDOM. Common Sense no common.
www.adielem.com
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Dajugba: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2016
The way people ignorantly act folly this days, it makes me wonder if de mind is practically put to exercise.
Fo olishness is when a goat she is, enter a lions den and jokingly instruct every lion to test if she can live again after death. From her outlook; once a white never goes black. Think wise not only praying wise!.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by fm7070: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2016
he took the holy ghost fire for physical fire.
he will go and tell that story to the judge
on why he will not be sent to psychiatric home
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Imars(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2016
Revelation from God Almighty is always true cos God is truth. A Christian is a person that is Christ like character, minded and led by the Holy Spirit. D Holy Spirit will lead true children of God to be truthful, polite, humble, meek, confirm true revelation and godly disposition. Evil spirit will always lead people 2 believe lies, be arrogant, abusive, intolerant and all the vices. Every church preaches Jesus and so its evil spirit that will lead people 2 decamp or breakout from one church to form another. If everyone is led by the Holy Spirit and become true Born Again Christian to know that we are only promised the Kingdom of God – (Matthew 6:9-10 -“After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven”), these rebels against God led by the evil spirit will not have opportunity to continue to corner tithe & offering into their pocket, by which they exist.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by blueAgent(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2016
plaetton:
Religion is a mental illness that can manifest in so many different ways.

do not blame religeon. its just man inhumanity to man done in the disguise of religeon.
i guess u are an Apethesist
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by habiham: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2016
Madam bose is a fool ... Thank God she's alive
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by ekefre4(m): 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
The rate at which people are gullible is just alarming. Had it been sha reads her bible I doubt of she would hv fallen 4 dat sham

Btw anoda REV KING don show o. I recommend fire extinguisher for other gullible idiots
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by francizy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
looseweight:
Lol....The prophet might be testing his newly acquired jazz.

How will you wanna test the presense of God by setting people on fire? Can't you call out your wife or any of your children to test the fire on?

Are you high? Why his wife or kids? I think he should rather test it on his stewpid self rather than others..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by butanep(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Cyojunior:

Abi. Wat gap do u have to bridge between u n ur pastor in d presence of da ALMIGHTY ?

Which gap? Leave those matter. If you are sincere in heart n do according to his will, He will answer your prayers.

We Don't need people to pray 4 us this days.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by ekevwe(m): 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
prophet easily deceive women. The woman no fear self? mumu woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Pastors Deny Their Ministry And Members To Evade Arrest In FCT / Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.