Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,733 members, 7,938,283 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Difference Between Geology And Geography And Metereology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Difference Between Geology And Geography And Metereology (692 Views)

Difference Between Geology And Geophysics As Careers. / Geography Vs Urban & Regional Planning: Which Should He Go For? / Geology And Geophysics Graduate And Intern Opportunity With Bp-career : Join Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Geology And Geography And Metereology by Oblion(m): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
let me start by begging the mods in charge to biko,daku,yi hakuri and push this to the front page for me to get experts and learned people opinion.

Okay........... I got this friend of mine who was offered admission in unn to study geography and metereology against his first choice being geology and minning,dude accepted but have being telling me he is not happy with geomet and wants to deploy back to geology and minning.

this guy is a childhood friend of mine,we wrote a couple of jamb together,we ofcourse did our O'level together,our O'level had this defficiency cause we all failed chemistry,and that was it,instead of a second sitting we all accepted our fate.
I have since gained admission(civil engeenering)despite my O'level chemistry defficiency,now on my own little knowledge I thought they gave him geomet instead of geology and minning because of the chemistry thing.........
please enlighten a brother

cc: lalasticslala,seun
Re: Difference Between Geology And Geography And Metereology by foxvilles: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
You could have google it instead of writing a whole article and opening a thread for this.

#This is what I'll term lucubrious
Re: Difference Between Geology And Geography And Metereology by Oblion(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
foxvilles:
You could have google it instead of writing a whole article and opening a thread for this.

#This is what I'll term lucubrious
bros I thought about that,but google dont have a satisfactory answer to that
Re: Difference Between Geology And Geography And Metereology by omarithmetics: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Geography is concerned with stuff on the surface of the earth,spatial distribution of people and natural resources, modes of formation etc
Meteorology ith weather and climate
Geology deals with natural resources found under the surface, their mode of formation and extraction
Re: Difference Between Geology And Geography And Metereology by Oblion(m): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
omarithmetics:
Geography is concerned with stuff on the surface of the earth,spatial distribution of people and natural resources, modes of formation etc
Meteorology ith weather and climate
Geology deals with natural resources found under the surface, their mode of formation and extraction
I know bro......... just asking if he can deploy with no problem and biko what are his career possibilities in both,make i sabi as i go take convince or confuse him

(1) (Reply)

Caption This English Language Test And Answer / What Do You Think About Jamb CBT This Year?(see Response Of Candidate) / Help!! Jamb Gave Me 28 In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.