Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You (8771 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by Csami(m): 12:29am On Jan 20, 2016
princdebola201:

See one themgrintongue

I'm no bigot like you. You don't generalize a sensitive topic like that.

Pardon me just wanted to get your reaction.
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by Keystonn: 1:39am On Jan 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
What do these people want?

EFCC arrested Dasuki(fulani), they took the case upon themselves to cry blue murder.

EFCC arrested Metuh and took him to court on handcuff, they again cried blue murder saying that why didn't they handcuff the same Dasuki that they were defending.

Is Metuh the only person to be cuffed? What about Tafa Balogun(a Police IGP at that)? If Metuh had cooperated he would have been treated with 'little' respect. His stubborness only portrayed him as an hardened criminal as alleged, hence, the cuff.
oga who did this to you?

Ain't u ashamed that u made this insultive statement on the igbos bcus of a post from this link ?
http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/see-what-igbos-are-saying-about-olisa.html#sthash.THS0uc3D.dpuf

Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

EFCC arrested Dasuki(fulani), they took the case upon themselves to cry blue murder.

EFCC arrested Metuh and took him to court on handcuff, they again cried blue murder saying that why didn't they handcuff the same Dasuki that they were defending.

Is Metuh the only person to be cuffed? What about Tafa Balogun(a Police IGP at that)? If Metuh had cooperated he would have been treated with 'little' respect. His stubborness only portrayed him as an hardened criminal as alleged, hence, the cuff.

I know you have no credibility and shouldnt be talking to a nonentity like you. Your hatred for the Igbos is eating you up and you will die from it. Personally, am an Igbo man and I love it to the core... Stop pretending as if you are not a tribalist. You are a bigot man. Judging from your posts on this thread, its obvious you never visited the link of the Yorrubasttard that opened this thread.. So I decided to help you and verify what the Igbos were saying. The below pictures is what I saw on the blog owned by a south Wasterner.... Thanks to cheap internet these days.., Egift, you should be ashamed of yourself. Atimes, I wonder if you are truely an Igbo living in Onitsha! Meanwhile... Here are the what the Igbos were saying on the blog... Shameless oafs...

Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 20, 2016
omenka:
I feel so bad because these people are making innocent and intelligent Igbos like Abagworo, Egift, Beremx, Obiagelli et al victims of their mass stupidity.

It has gotten to a point being Igbo should ultimately exempt one from observing the laws of the land or being held accountable for their misdeeds.

I have yet to forget what they said after it was said that Linda Ikeji was having tax evasion issues of Lagos state government. According to their logic, since she's igbo, she's not supposed to pay tax, and if she's sanctioned, then it is because they desire to "kill her business since they are jealous of her progress".

These guys disgust me honestly- and the height of it was that disgraceful thread created by that viviangist.

Mad man pained because he got no handout from the previous administration.. See how everybody on this thread is breaking nairaland rules with reckless abandon. Shame on all of you Yorubas... You people will fire the first shot. When Igbos attack back, you start calling on mods to help.. Cowards! Mynd44 will never see that the OP of this thread is posting false information on Nairaland. Lalasticlala will never see this. But once I open a thread on a gangup against Igbos on nairaland, they flare up and ban me... Lalasticlala kontinue ok? I have already posted pictures from the OPs blog when I went to see what Igbos were actually saying... Visit the link and verify....

Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by totorimi: 3:36am On Jan 20, 2016
Well history never fails to repeat itself.
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by lolzzzz: 4:15am On Jan 20, 2016
I actually don't understand the basis behind the handcuff of olisa metuh and dasuki. But I don't want to go tribal till the justice has been passed.
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by MayorofLagos(m): 5:27am On Jan 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by Jaymaxxy(m): 6:36am On Jan 20, 2016
melvinjames:
Ekwueme was kept in prison in 1985 while Shagari the president was put under house arrest. Same thing playing out all over again
So Dasuki is a yoruba man, right?

Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by Jaymaxxy(m): 6:44am On Jan 20, 2016
GenIgrigi:
**grins** You all can pontificate from the highest mountain to the deepest ocean. Until you bring us Tinubu, IBB, ObJ and other hausa-fulani criminal, handcuff them and allow us to slaughter them by ourselves, you are joking. Treat your mega-thieves the way you will want to treat mine. Yes! That's is the reality on ground. An open bigot is in power, so we must be conservative too and ethnically sensitive before he kills us off. **grins**
I don't know the problem you people have with Tinubu. If GEJ couldn't prosecute Jagaban, why should Buhari do that? Your "hero" had the power to prosecute any suspected thief, however he chose to give Dasuki the sharing formula of how to distribute our yams.

Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by asadike(f): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2016
Rebel chip nwanem, thumbs up to u jor. izuru k'eme. infact, give me five, u are more than his match. When u are through, come,two plates of isi ewu and five bottles of o mpa for u will be waiting for u.
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 20, 2016
attacker231:
[s][/s] Lame trash from a certified product of baby factory. You only invaded Asian prison where they hang you noisemakers, you are all a disgrace to Nigerians. You are only in Lagos as slaves where you sell gala, pure water and also d armed robbery. Igalas have occupy your land and killing you all in Anambra, Fulani continue to rape your mother in Imo state, while they kill your coward father in Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia state. Shame!!!

Ojuku died like a rat, he tricked your senseless forefathers to war where most of them were killed like suya, the pedophile ran away and still come back to contest election in same Nigeria. What a disgrace! He remains the only President to run away from war dressed in bra and g string while FFK lash his wife joyfully.

Erosion is not only disturbing you but have wiped off your cursed land, reason you run away from your red mud land. Your igwe was beaten mercilessly in Akure but he still had to beg them cos he dont wan to return to the cursed sad beast region. Lmaooooo. The joke is on you, you will forever be slaves to all tribes in Nigeria, buhahahaahaha.

Meanwhile, below are your Ibadan and Ondo heritage which you people are always denying as yours! Let the whole world see the development in yellowbarland! Brown roof is your heritage in Jesus name... Isee!

Meanwhile, I can never set my foot in Yorubaland! Am just relaxing in Lagos... #NoMansLand

Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by asadike(f): 8:13am On Jan 20, 2016
lolzzzz:
that guy is really giving these Yoruba pigs a run for their money.
lol, no be small something walai

Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by Lanretoye(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2016
Duru1:

Per the bolded, please do not tell me the stupidity of Nigerians is this brazen. How could Nigerian authority arrest someone for any criminal offence and still wants arrestee to tell the authority how the offence was committed.
See what have u just said now,what is the meaning of confessional statements?.oga no fall my hand now.
So falae did not confess,dasuki did not confess?
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by maasoap(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2016
RebelChip:

Meanwhile, below are your Ibadan and Ondo heritage which you people are always denying as yours! Let the whole world see the development in yellowbarland! Brown roof is your heritage in Jesus name... Isee!

Meanwhile, I can never set my foot in Yorubaland! Am just relaxing in Lagos... #NoMansLand

Those are ancient towns, towns with history. Something that have been in existence before your great great grandfather was born, something to be proud of. What do you have to say about the outskirts of those towns where developments are currently going on, are they browned roofs as well? What you showed in your pics are where the each town started its development before your great great ancestors were born. Brown roofs vs eroded land, pick one.
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by Mylove55(f): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2016
9niceguy:
Metuh is from which tribe abeg? Does it really mata where he comes from......to hell with anybody stealing the future of dis country
it wil be a big shame for anyone to associate themeselve with criminal metuh, i was even ashame seeing him with white beards, igbos don't have shame, they are always proud to see their face in "crime watch"

Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2016
maasoap:
Those are ancient towns, towns with history. Something that have been in existence before your great great grandfather was born, something to be proud of. What do you have to say about the outskirts of those towns where developments are currently going on, are they browned roofs as well? What you showed in your pics are where the each town started its development before your great great ancestors were born. Brown roofs vs eroded land, pick one.

My dear, I choose an eroded land. Reason: There is no eroded land with houses in them in Igboland. Travel and see man... Forget all these bullshyt you see on the internet! Erosion ko, gully ni. Erosion may happen once in a while cutting off main and access roads... But I have never seen where an erosion swallowed a house in Igboland! Never! Meanwhile, if you start from the beginning of the thread to the end, you will see that your brothers fired the first shot!
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by prestigediva1: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2016
U should have asked your brother uncle Jona the clueless to bring them to book when he was in. Power....dump ass
GenIgrigi:
**grins** You all can pontificate from the highest mountain to the deepest ocean. Until you bring us Tinubu, IBB, ObJ and other hausa-fulani criminal, handcuff them and allow us to slaughter them by ourselves, you are joking. Treat your mega-thieves the way you will want to treat mine. Yes! That's is the reality on ground. An open bigot is in power, so we must be conservative too and ethnically sensitive before he kills us off. **grins**
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by mainestman: 9:07am On Jan 20, 2016
Csami:

All yorubas are stup!d!

Smh
Read arewablognews

Oyo To Generate 1,000 Megawatts From Wastes / President Buhari Is Celebrating Eid El-kabir In Katsina / Idahosa: Edo PDP Have Refused To Accommodate Defecting APC Members