Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:32 PM

See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You (8840 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by acenazt: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Was namdi kanu handcuffed? Maybe he is Hausagrin
lmao
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by Remii(m): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2016
is metuh better than him?, apart being spokesperson for political party, what has he done as a public figure?

Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by youngbyc(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2016
egift:
While miscreants in ipob come the East, they are not a a complete representation of Ndigbo. Also Biafra is NOT equal to Ndigbo.

These lame agitators have already gotten their minds twisted, they will never say anything good about Nigeria. No matter the topic of discussion, their default settings is to find a way to twist it to suite their misguided inclinations.

Therefore giving a second thought to people like that is a waste of energy.
Just let dem go...... Is not too much to ask..... If I call ur country a lawless zoo.... U will pick offence.... We all have right to self determination!!! If u kw what I mean
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by TunjiMsp: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=Duru1 post=42137953]

Per the bolded, please do not tell me the stupidity of Nigerians is this brazen. How could Nigerian authority arrest someone for any criminal offence and still wants arrestee to tell the authority how the offence was committed. [/quote Use your senses, when you confess, you get lighter sentence for your cooperation, in a normal society, you can use it to negotiate, no matter what offence you commit, just give your self up as bait, so they land the big thief, which is Jonah here
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by egift(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2016
youngbyc:
Just let dem go...... Is not too much to ask..... If I call ur country a lawless zoo.... U will pick offence.... We all have right to self determination!!! If u kw what I mean

When Moses wanted the freedom of the Israelis, did he ask for the division of Egypt? If you want to Go, you are free. Try Rwanda, America or Asia.

Any attempt to divide the bless country of Nigeria, will be visited with brutality. If you like complain to hell and back, Nigerians don't owe you any apology.A word is enough for the wise.
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
What do these people want?

EFCC arrested Dasuki(fulani), they took the case upon themselves to cry blue murder.

EFCC arrested Metuh and took him to court on handcuff, they again cried blue murder saying that why didn't they handcuff the same Dasuki that they were defending.

Is Metuh the only person to be cuffed? What about Tafa Balogun(a Police IGP at that)? If Metuh had cooperated he would have been treated with 'little' respect. His stubborness only portrayed him as an hardened criminal as alleged, hence, the cuff.

You are nothing but a political jobber , swinging from APC to PDP and back to APC looking for daily bread, you are inconsequential and you are nothing but a "Nobody", an Internet E-rat...is EFCC a competent court of Jurisdiction where METUH can defend himself. Why have they not arrested Olu Falae, Aneni and Jim Nwaobo who have moved to APC, why did they release Dekposi, because METUH is IGBO and PDP spokesman against APC misrule. these are all balderdash and will be treated at the right time.

1 Like

Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 20, 2016
egift:

When Moses wanted the freedom of the Israelis, did he ask for the division of Egypt? .

And how did you make sense.... Egyptian were left where they were supposed to be and Israelite move to where they are supposed to also be and those Israelite like you who like Egypt still remain and die in Egypt. And God promise Israelite that they will NEVER go back to EGYPT,
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by egift(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2016
AwiLand:
And how did you make sense.... Egyptian were left where they were supposed to be and Israelite move to where they are supposed to also be and those Israelite like you who like Egypt still remain and die in Egypt. And God promise Israelite that they will NEVER go back to EGYPT,

Nigeria will never be divided. If you want, you are free to pack you loads and leave. Millions have died for Nigeria to remain One. More will die to maintain that, if need be. What is hard to understand in it?

You better do something useful with your life. Useless you travel and leave, your great-grand children will all be Nigerians.
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by ozo13(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

EFCC arrested Dasuki(fulani), they took the case upon themselves to cry blue murder.

EFCC arrested Metuh and took him to court on handcuff, they again cried blue murder saying that why didn't they handcuff the same Dasuki that they were defending.

Is Metuh the only person to be cuffed? What about Tafa Balogun(a Police IGP at that)? If Metuh had cooperated he would have been treated with 'little' respect. His stubborness only portrayed him as an hardened criminal as alleged, hence, the cuff.
shocked
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by ARIZONA123(m): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

. Tonye. Ur shame dey shame me I swear
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by ARIZONA123(m): 11:56am On Jan 20, 2016
GenIgrigi:
**grins** You all can pontificate from the highest mountain to the deepest ocean. Until you bring us Tinubu, IBB, ObJ and other hausa-fulani criminal, handcuff them and allow us to slaughter them by ourselves, you are joking. Treat your mega-thieves the way you will want to treat mine. Yes! That's is the reality on ground. An open bigot is in power, so we must be conservative too and ethnically sensitive before he kills us off. **grins**
. General kee way? Longest time. Cc:omoreminder2
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by ARIZONA123(m): 11:58am On Jan 20, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

IPOB Youth

Nigeria will move ahead and drug smuggling will be history. Corruption will be History

IPOB youths have to look for a honest way to provide for themselves

. St black. You need to reset ur thinking asap before you go nut. Ok?
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by ARIZONA123(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
egift:

When Moses wanted the freedom of the Israelis, did he ask for the division of Egypt? If you want to Go, you are free. Try Rwanda, America or Asia.

Any attempt to divide the bless country of Nigeria, will be visited with brutality. If you like complain to hell and back, Nigerians don't owe you any apology.A word is enough for the wise.
. Eugene. U want ur own brothers brutalised because they want out? And you called yaself igbo? Chineke mere gi ebere
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by Akious2k2(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
As we can c, Hausas & Fulanis are probing demselves now... I hope during Oils & Gas Sector Probe, when Madam Madueke is being investigated, some pple will not come here 2 shout witch haunting

1 Like

Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by egift(m): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
ARIZONA123:
. Eugene. U want ur own brothers brutalised because they want out? And you called yaself igbo? Chineke mere gi ebere

I have no love for any brother that want to turn Aligbo to a war zone and set our communities on fire with their illusions. I only support those bringing development and infrastructures to communities in the East. During the last civil war, over 2million Ndigbo died (I also lost a sister). If war breaks out today, more than that will die on both side. And for what? Because Nnamdi Kanu and his misguided clowns want a Caveland and isolation.

Let those touts start promoting the development of the communities and setting up new businesses, I will support them completely. I have no love for misguided sociopaths.

1 Like

Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by ARIZONA123(m): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
egift:

I have no love for any brother that want to turn Aligbo to a war zone and set our communities on fire with their illusions. I only support those bringing development and infrastructures to communities in the East. During the last civil war, over 2million Ndigbo died (I also lost a sister). If war breaks out today, more than that will die on both side. And for what? Because Nnamdi Kanu and his misguided clowns want a Caveland and isolation.

Let those touts start promoting the development of the communities and setting up new businesses, I will support them completely. I have no love for misguided sociopaths.
. So they shouldn't clamour for what they feel suits them best because of the unknown? They should remain slaves because of death? How much are you paid to dish out this kind of hatred to ur own brothers Eugene? Let's try ref.erendum ok. That will settle the whole agitation. Don't you think so?
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by Olabestonic001(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
ARIZONA123:
. So they shouldn't clamour for what they feel suits them best because of the unknown? They should remain slaves because of death? How much are you paid to dish out this kind of hatred to ur own brothers Eugene? Let's try ref.erendum ok. That will settle the whole agitation. Don't you think so?

Gush, you people's reasoning are just so skewed.
You support people who are criminals and try to justify it.
Y'all dont represent Ndigbo but shows another part of Ndigbo: the misguided miscreants.
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by cheruv: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
egift:

Stupidity is when one wishes death and destruction on his people
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by egift(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
cheruv:

Stupidity is when one wishes death and destruction on his people

And when you do not know that your yeye ipob activities will kill millions of innocent Ndigbo across Nigeria? What do you call that if not Lunacy?
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by cheruv: 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
egift:

And when you do not know that your yeye ipob activities will kill millions of innocent Ndigbo across Nigeria? What do you call that if not Lunacy?
Am not an IPOBian...kos though as Igbo I believe in Biāfra their methods are not appealing to me
Dee Egift,always known that there's a big difference between political correctness and standing up for your people
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by egift(m): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
cheruv:

Am not an IPOBian...kos though as Igbo I believe in Biāfra their methods are not appealing to me
Dee Egift,always known that there's a big difference between political correctness and standing up for your people

Am sorry for assuming you are ipob because of your defense.

But the truth is that by all account and eventualities, we are Nigerians. Ndigbo will keep to every lawful means to have its fare share of what is due for our people. And as proud citizens Nigeria, we will remain patriotic and crush all sociopath and anarchists that are luring our youths to destruction with their twisted ideologies.

Anyone that wants to leave Nigeria can catch a flight and go. Any attempt to divide Nigeria will be resisted by Fire, by Force.
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by divide9ja: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ibo people we the south-south understand your plight.

We stand with you.

We need to dissolve this marriage ASAP!
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by missKiffy(f): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dont nind them, they are nitwits and cry babies
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by americanigga(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
It is the responsibility of the security officials to use their discretion to handcuff him or not. Nevertheless it appears metu has refused to cooperate even when there is overwhelming evidence against him. To handcuff or not to handcuff is not a matter of law but a matter of discretion.
Re: See What Igbos Are Saying About Olisa Metuh In Handcuffs, Will Shock You by ibisko04: 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
meforyou1:
The sheer ignorance of Nigerians is very alarming
So when you are invited by the EFCC, the way they treat you in public when they take you to court depends on how much you 'co-operated' with them. That's pure bunkum. An imagination of an illiterate and little mind.

When the authority is investigating a fellow and the person is behaving like a Harding accused, the investigators must go hard on such a person.
This is the case with Metuh. There is no need for us to see everything from tribal angle.
How many Igbo people did he give money to from the four hundred million naira?
There are lots of lesson to learn from this Metuh sagas.
He is in the known from the beginning that he was involved in shady deals in recent time.
He was already anticipated about his arrest.
He was invited and he failed to honour efcc invitation.
He was arrested, instead of him cooperating with investigators, he wanted to destroy his own statement.
From all these events, we can't say what transpired in the prison yard as Metuh was being prepared for onward journey to the court that made him to appear in handcuffed.

So, reading ethnic meaning to what happened to Metuh is baseless and can only happen in ethnically polarized nation.
Metuh should be allowed to face the law and proofs his innocence if he is innocent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uwazuruike Attacks APGA For Denying Bianca Senatorial Ticket / Nigeria Stagnates While The Power Rotates. Who Are We Doing? By Samuel Akinnuga / "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.