Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

Who Knows Primero Transport Services? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows Primero Transport Services? (7468 Views)

My Disappointment In Primero Transport Services Limited. / LAGBUS Deteriorated Due To Mismanagement – Primero Head / Does Anyone Knows Railway Transport Services Charge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by Axsetup: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
I suppose they run the new blue BRT buses (running from Ikorodu to TBS) in Lagos state, after googling I can't seem to find any info about them. Please I need to reach them, any useful info like phone contacts or address would suffice.

Thanks in advance
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by Axsetup: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Any clue please?
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by Onelovetayz(m): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Talk to any of their ticketers they would guide you.
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by Axsetup: 8:11am On Jan 21, 2016
Thanks a lot I'd do just that.
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by Onelovetayz(m): 11:28am On Jan 21, 2016
Good.
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by calabardick(m): 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Axsetup:
Thanks a lot I'd do just that.

what is the problem with primero? i work with them

ticketers are not primero staff, it's another company.
close to 10 companies are operating under. that brt bus
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by Axsetup: 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
calabardick:

No problem o, someone needs their advert rates for ads on the bus exterior, that's why.
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by calabardick(m): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Axsetup:

No problem o, someone needs their advert rates for ads on the bus exterior, that's why.

were you able to get the. info?
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by Axsetup: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
calabardick:

were you able to get the. info?

Not yet o, still searching and I'll appreciate any help. Thanks for the response, no wonder the ticketers said they have no idea where their office is
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by calabardick(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Axsetup:

Not yet o, still searching and I'll appreciate any help. Thanks for the response, no wonder the ticketers said they have no idea where their office is

tickerters are not primero staff, i will get back to you tomorrow
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by Axsetup: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
calabardick:

tickerters are not primero staff, i will get back to you tomorrow
Awesome! Thanks bro!
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by solid3(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
Have they done u strong thing? Why u looking for them.
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by calabardick(m): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2016
Axsetup:

Awesome! Thanks bro!

sorry, I was very busy

call customer care @
07080601788, 07080601787

Office: BRT depot, Majidun, Ikorodu
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by Axsetup: 10:49am On Feb 05, 2016
calabardick:

sorry, I was very busy
call customer care @ 07080601788, 07080601787
Office: BRT depot, Majidun, Ikorodu

Great, thanks so much
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by calabardick(m): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2016
Axsetup:

Great, thanks so much

let me know their response
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by daewoorazer(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
calabardick:

ticketers are not primero staff, it's another company.
close to 10 companies are operating under. that brt bus

please sir, wats d pay for their route inspectors

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by calabardick(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
daewoorazer:

please sir, wats d pay for their route inspectors
what is the problem with their pay? are you intending to join them?
i will sent you details

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by daewoorazer(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
calabardick:

i will sent you details

yes, i will like to know their pay and job definition/portfolio ASAP...i av an intervw 2mao
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by bidemcious77(m): 12:54am On Feb 15, 2016
calabardick:

i will sent you details

i have interview with primero too,pls can you help me wit info about them.i dont mind having your number,i will give you a call.thanks boss
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by calabardick(m): 5:43am On Feb 15, 2016
daewoorazer:

yes, i will like to know their pay and job definition/portfolio ASAP...i av an intervw 2mao

what did you applied for?
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by calabardick(m): 5:44am On Feb 15, 2016
bidemcious77:

i have interview with primero too,pls can you help me wit info about them.i dont mind having your number,i will give you a call.thanks boss

i have sent you a PM
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by Axsetup: 6:59am On Feb 15, 2016
calabardick:

let me know their response

I appreciate the response bro, I contacted them and was asked to submit a proposal.
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by daewoorazer(m): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2016
calabardick:

what did you applied for?

iv said mentnd it: route inspector...tel me wat they do and their pay
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by mrsage(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2016
Though it's early to conclude but the bus drivers seem to be quite careful.
Just my thoughts.
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by calabardick(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
Axsetup:

I appreciate the response bro, I contacted them and was asked to submit a proposal.

have you done that?
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by Axsetup: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
calabardick:

have you done that?
Not yet
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by zenithbabe(f): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hello
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by zenithbabe(f): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
I need to have same advert info from Primero. Any useful contact as regards that please?
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by zenithbabe(f): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
I need to have same advert info from Primero. Any useful contact as regards that please?
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by Happy18: 2:16am On Mar 05, 2018
How do I apply and what are the criteria needed as a driver or bus inspector
Re: Who Knows Primero Transport Services? by lizzzybee: 6:19am On Jul 21, 2020
What is the aptitude test and interview like at primero.Pls what's the salary of a route inspector.Do they pay well.any idea

(1) (Reply)

VCC: Top Best Places To Generate Virtual Credit Cards For Online Transactions / Cote D’ivoire, Senegal, Others Beat Nigeria On Global Trade Logistics Index / How Can You Geniunely Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.