Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,765 members, 7,969,249 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:27 PM

Hadeeth Of The Day - Islam for Muslims (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hadeeth Of The Day (50574 Views)

The Twelve Caliph Hadeeth / The Hadeeth Of The Eleven Women : Sahih Muslim / Hadeeth Or Koran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]
Narrated By 'Aisha:

The Prophet used to seek refuge with Allah (by saying), "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from the affliction of the Fire and from the punishment in the Fire, and seek refuge with You from the affliction of the grave, and I seek refuge with You from the affliction of wealth, and I seek refuge with You from the affliction of poverty, and seek refuge with You from the affliction of Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal."

Bukhari - Volume 8 - Book 75 - Hadith 387
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

[center]Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said:

Allah is pleased with His servant who says: Alhamdulillah While taking a morsel of food and while drinking.

Muslim - Book 35 - Hadith 6592
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by usisky(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2009
@uplawal,

you say that the word "exposition" reffered to in sura jathiya(ch 45, v 6) does not mean hadith. then tell me what hadith means in english.

sorry to say this, but i suppose u have not read the arabic text yourself. just go throuth the arabic text and u'll see the word hadith there, and it clearly translates to exposition.

@abuzola,   u thot u have refuted the verses i qouted, which clearly forbids accepting teachings outside the quran. u ppl 4get one thing, "obeying the messenger" is per the quran. the quran came out of muhammads' mouth instructing we muslims to adhere stricly to the quran alone.
anyone with sense should ask himself this question, how come the socalled hadith and sunna of the prophet is never mensioned anywhere in the quran?

only those quranic verses are enough to prove to u dat the hadiths and sunna teachings where never from the prophet. but to further clear your arguments i will prove to u from your hadiths that they never where from the prophet. this attributions are actually isults,blasphemies,and transgression against him and the teachings of the quran.

just open a thread where we can rationally iron things out. also u called me a quranite, yes i don't mind been called that, as far as i know, it means i am following the words of God alone(Quran) as opposed to u who is following the words of men.

[6:38]  All the creatures on earth, and all the birds that fly with wings, are communities like you. We did not leave anything out of this book. To their Lord, all these creatures will be summoned.

i truly appreciate all of u, both the christians and muslims, but the way u promote ur idea of what religion is about is what i am against. i know it is not easy to filter through all the informations we have been indoctrinated to believe, but all that is required is just an open heart that is willing to listen and consider. i swear by Allah(God), if anyone can prove to me that the hadith is from the prophet in the light of the Quran, then i'll have no objection than to agree.
please also visit the following thread, "reassessing our faiths"
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

[center][b]
Narrated By Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "When the call for prayer is made, Satan takes to his heels passing wind so that he may not hear the Adhan and when the call is finished he comes back, and when the Iqama is pronounced, Satan again takes to his heels, and when the Iqama is finished he comes back again and tries to interfere with the person and his thoughts and say, "Remember this and that (which he has not thought of before the prayer)", till the praying person forgets how much he has prayed. If anyone of you does not remember whether he has offered three or four Rakat then he should perform two prostrations of Sahu while sitting.

Bukhari - Volume 2 - Book 22 - Hadith 323
[/b][/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by usisky(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2009
The below statements need no comment except that only a foolish mind can accept them as coming from the wisest man the planet has ever known.

Azan, (the call to prayer), puts Satan to flight, expelling gas as he runs away (Bukhari Beginning of Creation 2:237).
Satan rests at night in your noses (Bukhari, Beginning of Creation 2:241).

A rooster sees angels, and a donkey sees Satan (Bukhari, Beginning of Creation 2:213).

Rats are the lost tribe of Israel because they drink not the camel's milk, but drink goat’s milk (Bukhari, Beginning of Creation 2:244). The camel was prohibited as a food source for the Israelites.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by usisky(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2009
The below statements need no comment except that only a foolish mind can accept them as coming from the wisest man the planet has ever known.

Azan, (the call to prayer), puts Satan to flight, expelling gas as he runs away (Bukhari Beginning of Creation 2:237).
Satan rests at night in your noses (Bukhari, Beginning of Creation 2:241).

A rooster sees angels, and a donkey sees Satan (Bukhari, Beginning of Creation 2:213).

Rats are the lost tribe of Israel because they drink not the camel's milk, but drink goat’s milk (Bukhari, Beginning of Creation 2:244). The camel was prohibited as a food source for the Israelites.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2009
Salam, usisky

I have been deliberately ignoring you and your tantrum infected posts not because I got nothing to say, but for the sake of peace and "understanding". Yet it seems you are enjoying heaping such rubbish and hence you keep them up. Why, for Allah's sake? I don't think this is really good, for at least we get innumerable foes who'll dance seeing this happening between the few Muslims aboard NL.

I can give you my e-mail, if you are interested, then we can proceed this discussion but please not here. Hope you understand my point. Thanks
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by usisky(m): 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2009
@mushin

sorry if i hurt your feelings in anyway. i truly apologise.
the truth is i can't just sit and watch ppl propagate what they think is islam, which is infact the reason the non-muslims always have something to say about islam. they think that these corrupt practices that ppl propagate is islam. i am not the author of the verses i cited. God is. if u do not agree with them , then i don't knw what to say,

i don't trade insults, cos i believe ppl who do that do it out of ignorance. u don't have to ingnore me cos i am saying the truth, but rather ignore me cos that's what u feel like doing.

no problem, if u wanna trade emails so we can share facts, then no qualms. however when i make comments on this forum, i do not do so cos of a particular group, but rather for all who are interested in the truth of the issue.

peace on you, ! sincerely.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Jarus(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2009
@usisky
Sorry, I'm struggling to get you. Are you saying Hadith should be abandoned or ignored? Are you saying hadith doesn't explain, further, teh Qur'an? Are you saying hadith is invalid? Pls speak in plain terms.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2009
Salam,

Thanks for the sincere response. Before we proceed, as I suggested we should, I'll like you to publically write down your problem with Hadeeth. Please mention them categorically. . .thats to say before we get on discussing I'll know what literatures to consult in order to explain things to you well.

I personally want to you to answer me these few questions:

How do you know how to pray; perform abulution; perform Hajj and Umrah; give zakkat; among other religious practices that how to perform them is not mention in Qur'an but ahadeeth? And how are you doing them?

Thanks
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]
Narrated By Abu Umama:

Whenever the Prophet finished his meals (or when his dining sheet was taken away), he used to say. "Praise be to Allah Who has satisfied our needs and quenched our thirst. Your favor cannot by compensated or denied." Once he said, upraise be to You, O our Lord! Your favor cannot be compensated, nor can be left, nor can be dispensed with, O our Lord!"

Bukhari - Volume 7 - Book 65 - Hadith 369
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2009
I am logging out at the moment. We may continue later when I get back, inshaAllah. Untill then. . .take care.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by abulbanaat(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2009
Muhsin, it has bee days as you will notice that I have visited here actively last. It is because I am precious busy. I have one or two times seen what you people are doing, it has been very interesting. One of these days, when I am less busy, I shall come round. My regards to all other Muslims.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2009
Salam, abulbanaat

You don't know how happy I feel seeing you are still doing great, for I had (and have) been feeling edgy whenever your thought and that others whom we loose aboard this Child-board pop-up. May Allah ease the task for you. Wish you all the best in life.

Cheerio! smiley
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by usisky(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2009
@muhsin  & jarus

u say if u don't follow the hadith u can't know how to observe the duties of islam, right.  it's clear that ppl don't blive God when he says the quran is complete and detailed, and that He had made it easy for all to understand. i have already given the respose to your question to one of the threads, but i'll put it below. however, we must knw that the hadith and sunna where fabrications attributed to our beloved prophet. some centuries after his death is when all this collection of oral traditions started. his immediate followers were pious ppl, they were never the ones who fabricated such blasphemies. in one of the thread, i highlighted the problems with the socalled "sahih hadiths".  the reports in the hadiths have made millions of muslims in world today idolize muhammad muhammad agaist his will. i will cite one example to u b4 i post the answer.
As u know the shahadaah(proclaiming faith) is mentioned in the quran, and there is no mention of muhammads name alongside Gods'. but a certain hadith by "abu huraiara" narrated how he, abu huraira was given the shahadaah by the apostle. today even in their prayers, the muslim can't help but also call muhammads name(in azhan and in the sitting position), they do not realise that this is flagrant idolatry. see verses of shahadaah.

The Most Important Commandment

[3:18]  GOD bears witness that there is no god except He(Laa Elaaha Ell Allah), and so do the angels and those who possess knowledge. Truthfully and equitably, He is the absolute god; there is no god but He, the Almighty, Most Wise.

One God/One Message/One Religion

[21:25]  We did not send any messenger before you(muhammad) except with the inspiration: "There is no god except Me(Laa Elaah Ell Allah); you shall worship Me alone."

The hypocrites are the ones that say muhammad is the messenger of God, God knnows he is His messenger and do not need for us to keep reminding Him.

[63:1]  When the hypocrites come to you they say, "We bear witness that you are the messenger of GOD( rasool Ell Allah)."GOD knows that you are His messenger, and GOD bears witness that the hypocrites are liars.

When God says He is the one who teaches the quran, this is what He means. as u can see there is not part on the quran where u see God put a name besides His name. No human creature should be put near God not even in our dreams. check out the following verses.

[72:18]  The places of worship(masjid) belong to GOD; do not call on anyone else beside GOD.

but do the muslims really follow this. how they have been decieved by the hadith(satan). God says the only unforgivable sin is shirk(idolatry), so we think satan is not aware of this. if satan was able to trick adam and eve, who despite in contact with God, yet fell victim of his deceptions. who then do we think we are to be immune from his might. satan knows going against God is infact idolatry. he tricked the christians and the muslims, and all other religions for that matter.

see my response to zayhal, when she asked the same question as yours. i have not completed it. see below

@zayhal

peace to you!

firstly i'd like to knw if u are a muslim or a non-muslim.
but my guess is that u are a muslim, cos the question u put forth with no offense, is the same question most ignorant muslims raise when ever u show them the verses where God tells us that the quran is complete and fully detailed and as such we should not find any other source outside of it.
pardon me, but the truth is, the reason all this muslims don't understand the quran is cos they don't really believe those verses. God says in the Quran the moment you habor any doubt about any verse in the quran, then u'll never have access to understanding it. there u have it, thats the reson millions of muslims have derailed from the teachings of quran.
before i answer your question let me cite the following verses,

[6:38] All the creatures on earth, and all the birds that fly with wings, are communities like you. We did not leave anything out of this book. To their Lord, all these creatures will be summoned.

[6:114] Shall I seek other than GOD as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt.

[18:57] Who are more evil than those who are reminded of their Lord's proofs, then disregard them, without realizing what they are doing. Consequently, we place shields on their hearts to prevent them from understanding it (the Quran), and deafness in their ears. Thus, no matter what you do to guide them, they can never ever be guided.

plesase remember these are the words of God,the all mighty, all knowing. the greatest teacher of all.

Muhammad Forbidden from Explaining the Quran

[75:16] Do not move your tongue to hasten it.
[75:17] It is we who will collect it into Quran.
[75:18] Once we recite it, you shall follow such a Quran.
[75:19] Then it is we who will explain it.

As u can see the explanation of the quran is by God himself. there is a verse whre God says all those who believe should wake up during part of the night and read the Qur'an and He God will give them the understanding of the Quran. i don't have the verse as am writting now, but i'll go thru the quran to find it and give it to u.
the xplanation of the quran is by God himself , this makes much sense because the wisdom and miraclous nature of the quran is perpetual, and not confined to a certain time. this xplains why things like the big-bag theory, the embryological stages, the invisible barrier btw salt and sweet water, and ultimately the mathematical coding of the quran where all discovered only when our level of thinking has developed well enough to understand them.
unfortunately the muslims have been decieved into thinking the quran is hard to understand, but easy if u consider the hadith and the tafsirs. however God said he maid it easy for all to understand. tell me, is it God u believe or the scholars who added innovations to the religion some centuries after the death of the prophet and are still doing so till date.

i swear by God the Quran is self explanatory. i am a scientist(engineer), and i believe in rational thinking(logic). thats why God made science the peak of human knowledge, so we may use it to better know him. unfortunately ppl take-in to different absurdities that defy common sense. they believe the illogicalities that are said to render the explantions to the quran.

Now let me address your Question, if u read the quran carefully and intelligently, u'll agree with the following.

firstly God said the founder of islam is Abraham, this is strongly expressed even so that God commanded muhammad to follow the religion of Abraham, that is islam. Abraham is the founder of islam, contrary to what the majority of muslims knw. God throuhg out quran calls islam the religion of Abraham.

[2:130] Who would forsake the religion of Abraham, except one who fools his own soul? We have chosen him in this world, and in the Hereafter he will be with the righteous.

Submission (Islam): Abraham's Religion

[2:135] They said, "You have to be Jewish or Christian, to be guided." Say, "We follow the religion of Abraham - monotheism - he never was an idol worshiper."

[3:95] Say, "GOD has proclaimed the truth: You shall follow Abraham's religion - monotheism. He never was an idolater."

Abraham: Original Messenger of Islam

[4:125] Who is better guided in his religion than one who submits totally to GOD, leads a righteous life, according to the creed of Abraham: monotheism? GOD has chosen Abraham as a beloved friend.

[6:161] Say, "My Lord has guided me in a straight path - the perfect religion of Abraham, monotheism. He never was an idol worshiper."

[12:37] He said, "If any food is provided to you, I can inform you about it before you receive it. This is some of the knowledge bestowed upon me by my Lord. I have forsaken the religion of people who do not believe in GOD, and with regard to the Hereafter, they are really disbelievers.
[12:38] "And I followed instead the religion of my ancestors, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. We never set up any idols beside GOD. Such is the blessing from GOD upon us and upon the people, but most people are unappreciative.

Muhammad: A Follower of Abraham

[16:123] Then we inspired you (Muhammad) to follow the religion of Abraham, the monotheist; he never was an idol worshiper.

The question any intelligent muslim or any person for tha matter should ask is; if Abraham is the founder of islam and muhammad is following is religion, then what practices did he contribute to islam?. God lets us know in the quran that all rreligious duties(salaat,zakkat,hajj and so on) was handed to us via Abraham.

Abraham: Delivered All
Religious Duties of Submission (Islam)

[21:72] And we granted him Isaac and Jacob as a gift, and we made them both righteous.
[21:73] We made them imams who guided in accordance with our commandments, and we taught them how to work righteousness, and how to observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and the obligatory charity (Zakat).To us, they were devoted worshipers.

[22:78] You shall strive for the cause of GOD as you should strive for His cause. He has chosen you and has placed no hardship on you in practicing your religion - the religion of your father Abraham. He is the one who named you "Submitters" originally. Thus, the messenger shall serve as a witness among you, and you shall serve as witnesses among the people. Therefore, you shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and hold fast to GOD; He is your Lord, the best Lord and the best Supporter.

now u see why God never mentioned the way the contact prayers(sallat) is observed in the Quran. that is because the ppl of muhammad then did perform salaat, but they added innovations to it and they also added idolatary(shirk) by praying to God through such gods as; allat and manat, which were mentioned in the quran. however; anytime religion is been corrupted, God always sends a messenger to correct the ppls ways. thats what God did also in muhammad's case. if u look at Qura'an those parts that were corrected are mentioned. the corrections such as; ablution, no other entity should be mensioned in the presence of God, salaat(contact prayer) should not be in silence, all these are mensioned in the Quran. unfortunately the muslims do not follow, because the socalled hadith has obsecured their way of thinking, and they rather follow obey the words of men over the words of God.

And thats why u see in the very earliest suras,God commands the prophet to observe the salaat. so u see, it has been a tradition, so there was no need teaching something u already knw. but corrections where made. however go to the hadith, u will see the multiple fake account given there. an incident whre the prophet bargained with God over the units of the sallaat. As if God is not omnipotent and omniscient like we always sing. ppl dont know the meaning of this words.

let me give u a clear example; how does a yoruba native know his culture? does it have to be documented in book before he knows his culture? of course not! it is a tradition that has been passed down from generation to generation. similarly the salaat was very much the same. it is just like us today, we learn the salaat cos we met our parents doing it.

all the names of the salaat were mentiond in the Quran and also the specific times to observe them. i will give u that soon. for now see the following corruptions in the islam today.

1)adding muhammads name to the shadaat(proclamation of faith)
1)saying sallat in silence in the two noon salaat
3)wrong ablution

sorry i'll complete lata. got to go now
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2009
@Usisky,

There was no internet connectivity at where I browse. I only secured one hour to peep around here and there aboard. Hence I cannot, actually speaking, read your quite a lengthy reply thoroughly and comprehend; and respond to it. But inshaAllah after things get back to normalcy, which I very much hope will be tomorrow. Please hang on.

Thanks
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2009
Once again:

I generally speaking learn it’s your lack of Hadeeth understanding and knowledge that lead you to dare saying its bad to give it a regard. Coincidently I “stumble” on the following piece. I hope it’ll clear some airs before I get back:

[center]
In the Name of Allah, the Most Compassionate the Most Merciful
[/center]

[center]We have, Without doubt, sent down the message: and we will assuredly guard it (from corruption) (Qur'an 15:9)[/center]

Introduction

The promise made by Allah (SWT) in Qur'an 15:9 is obviously fulfilled in the undisputed purity of the Qur'anic text throughout the fourteen centuries since its revelation. However, what is often forgotten by many Muslims is that the divine promise also includes, by necessity, the Sunnah of the Prophet (P), because the Sunnah is the practical example of the implementation of the Qur'anic guidance, the wisdom taught to the Prophet (P) along with the scripture, and neither the Qur'an nor the Sunnah can be understood correctly without the other.

Allah (SWT) preserved the Sunnah by enabling the Companions and those after them to memorize, write down and pass on the statements of the Prophet (P), and the descriptions of his way, as well as to continue the blessings of practicing the Sunnah.

Later, as the purity of the knowledge of the Sunnah became threatened, Allah (SWT) caused the Muslim Ummah to produce individuals with exceptional memory skills and analytical expertise, who travelled tirelessly to collect thousands of narrations and distinguish the true words of prophetic wisdom from those corrupted by weak memories, from forgeries by unscrupulous liars, and from the statements of the large number of Ulama (scholars), the Companions and those who followed their way. All of this was achieved through precise attention to the words narrated, and detailed familiarity with the biographies of the thousands of reporters of hadith.

The methodology of the expert scholars of hadith in assessing the narrations and sorting out the genuine from the mistaken and fabricated, for ms the subject matter of the science of hadith. In this article a brief discussion is given of the terminology and classifications of hadith.

Components of Hadith

A hadith is composed of three parts (see the figure [below]):

Matn (text), isnad (chain of reporters), and taraf (the part, or the beginning sentence, of the text which refers to the sayings, actions or characteristics of the Prophet(P), or his concurrence with others action). The authenticity of the hadith depends on the reliability of its reporters, and the linkage among them.

Classifications of Hadith

A number of classifications of hadith have been made. Five of these classifications are shown in the figure [below], and are briefly described subsequently.

1. According to the reference to a particular authority

Four types of hadith can be identified.

* Qudsi - Divine; a revelation from Allah (SWT); relayed with the words of the Prophet (P).
* Marfu` - elevated; a narration from the Prophet (P), e.g., I heard the Prophet (P) saying ,
* Mauquf- stopped: a narration from a companion only, e.g., we were commanded to ,
* Maqtu` - severed: a narration from a successor.

2. According to the links of isnad - interrupted or uninterrupted

Six categories can be identified.

* Musnad - supported: a hadith which is reported by a traditionalist, based on what he learned from his teacher at a time of life suitable for learning; similarly - in turn - for each teacher until the isnad reaches a well known companion, who in turn, reports from the Prophet(P).
* Muttasil - continuous: a hadith with an uninterrupted isnad which goes back only to a companion or successor.
* Mursal - hurried: if the link between the successor and the Prophet(P) is missing, e.g., when a successor says "The Prophet said, ".
* Munqati` - broken: is a hadith whose link anywhere before the successor (i.e., closer to the traditionalist recording the hadith) is missing.
* Mu`adal - perplexing: is a hadith whose reporter omits two or more consecutive reporters in the isnad.
* Mu`allaq - hanging: is a hadith whose reporter omits the whole isnad and quotes the Prophet(P) directly (i.e., the link is missing at the beginning).

3. According to the number of reporters involved in each stage of isnad

Five categories of hadith can be identified:

* Mutawatir - Consecutive: is a hadith which is reported by such a large number of people that they cannot be expected to agree upon a lie, all of them together.
* Ahad - isolated: is a hadith which is narrated by people whose number does not reach that of the mutawatir.

It is further classified into:

o Mash'hur - famous: hadith reported by more than two reporters.
o `Aziz - rare, strong: at any stage in the isnad, only two reporters are found to narrate the hadith.
o Gharib - strange: At some stage of the isnad, only one reporter is found relating it.

4. According to the nature of the text and isnad

* Munkar - denounced: is a hadith which is reported by a weak narrator, and whose narration goes against another authentic hadith.
* Mudraj - interpolated: an addition by a reporter to the text of the hadith being narrated.

5. According to the reliability and memory of the reporters

This provides the final verdict on a hadith - four categories can be identified:

* Sahih - sound. Imam al-Shafi`i states the following requiremetts for a hadith, which is not Mutawatir, to be acceptable "each reporter should be trustworthy in his religion; he should be known to be truthtul in his narrating, to understand what he narrates, to know how a different expression can alter the meaning, and to report the wording of the hadith verbatim, not only its meaning".

* Hasan - good: is the one where its source is known and its reporters are unambiguous.

* Da`if - weak: a hadith which fails to reach the status of Hasan. Usually, the weakness is: a) one of discontinuity in the isnad, in which case the hadith could be - according to the nature of the discontinuity - Munqati (broken), Mu`allaq (hanging), Mu`adal (perplexing), or Mursal (hurried), or b) one of the reporters having a disparaged character, such as due to his telling lies, excessive mistakes, opposition to the narration of more reliable sources, involvement in innovation, or ambiguity surrounding his person.

* Maudu`- fabricated or forged: is a hadith whose text goes against the established norms of the Prophet's sayings, or its reporters include a liar. Fabricated hadith are also recognized by external evidence related to a discrepancy found in the dates or times of a particular incident.

REFERENCE:

A friend forwarded it to me.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2009
Salam,

I’ll first of all upfront and describe to you how I felt after reading your reply: I really felt nauseated, imaging how on earth someone who claims himself a Muslim could have uttered—or in this care written, such a words. How dreadful? Please don’t feel offended but you are really, really misguided. Only Allah, the Exalted, can re-guide you to the right path. I’ll, inshaAllah, be putting you and other erroneous Muslims in my prayers.

That aside, I actually get a lot to say; but I as usual I’ll begin by giving you some background information of my—our, i.e. Ahl Sunna, general belief and view of Noble Qur’aan, which is diametrically contrary to what you have naively stated above. That I resort to directly quote from one famous book by Shykh Naseer Al’Aql entitled The General Precepts of Ahlus- Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah. He succinctly yet aptly mentioned the following:

1 - The Qur'aan is the Speech (kalaam) of Allaah, in both wording and meaning. It was sent down and is uncreated (ghayr makhlooq). From Allaah it originated and to Him shall it return. It is an inimitable miracle, indicative of the truthfulness of what the Prophet (SAW) was sent with. Its text and meanings are preserved from corruption until the Day of judgment.

2 - Allaah the Most High Speaks whatever He wills, when He wills and how He wills. The Speech of Allaah is real (haqeeqah), with letter (harf) and voice (sawt), but we do not know about the modality and how it is (kayfiyyah), nor do we debate about it or delve into it.

3 - The view that the Speech of Allaah is only the meaning of what Allaah spoke to himself, or that the Qur'aan is a narrative (hikaayah), or an expression ('ibaarah), or a metaphor (majaaz) of Allaah's Speech, or that it is an effluent outpouring (faydh) - or other views similar to these - are all misguidance and deviation and could sometimes amount to disbelief (kufr).

4 - Whoever denies anything of the Qur'aan, or claims that parts of it have been deleted, added, or corrupted, is an unbeliever.

5 - It is obligatory to explain the Qur'aan in accordance with the well-known methodology of the Salaf. It is not permissible to explain the Qur'aan by mere opinion, since this amounts to speaking about Allaah without due knowledge. Explaining the Qur'aan using esoteric interpretations (ta`weelaatul-baatiniyyah) and its like is actually a form of kufr.

These points, I very much hope, need no more elaboration, right?

We believe that it’s Sunnah, i.e. hadith or as it’s called in the noble Qur’aan Hikmah that explains it—the Qur’aan. We can so much evidently enough realize that as nearly all Islamic practices are taught how to be performed via authenticated ahadith. Below is an ice-berg verse concretizing my assertion:

﴿هُوَ الَّذِى بَعَثَ فِى الأُمِّيِّينَ رَسُولاً مِّنْهُمْ يَتْلُو عَلَيْهِمْ ءَايَـتِهِ وَيُزَكِّيهِمْ وَيُعَلِّمُهُمُ الْكِتَـبَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَإِن كَانُواْ مِن قَبْلُ لَفِى ضَلَلٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴾

“He it is Who sent among the unlettered ones a Messenger from among themselves, reciting to them His Ayat, purifying them, and teaching them the Book [i.e., the Qur’aan] and the Hikmah[ (wisdom), i.e., Sunnah]. And verily, they had been before in manifest error.” (62:02).

I once again quote you another book by another great scholar, Sheikh Salman b. Fahd al-Oadah titled: The Prophetic Commentary of the Qur’ân:

Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) explained in his Sunnah everything of the Qur’ân
that needed to be explained. The question is: Does this mean that he explained all of the Qur’ân or only part of it?

Scholars have differed on this matter. Some, like al-Suyûtî, have expressed the opinion that he had to explain very little of the Qur’ân. Their opinion is based on the hadîth where `Â’ishah supposedly said: “The Prophet (peace be upon him) did not explain anything of the Qur’ân with his opinion save for a few verses.”21 However, this hadîth is unauthentic on account of its defective chain of transmission. One of its narrators is Ja`far al-Zubayrî, a weak narrator whose hadîth cannot be relied upon.

Other scholars claim that Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) explained the Qur’ân in
its entirety. They mean that he explained all of the Qur’ân that could possibly need explanation, since there are verses of the Qur’ân that require no explanation at all.

Ibn `Abbâs said: “The explanation of the Qur’ân has four aspects to it. The first aspect comprises what is known by the Arabs by virtue of their language. When it is recited to the Arabs, they understand it. Then there are the explanations that no one is excused for not knowing. This includes the explanation of the verses related to Islamic legal injunctions and beliefs that people need to know. Then there are the explanations that are known only to scholars. These are subtle meanings that most people do not grasp. Then there are matters whose explanation is known only to Allah. These are the four aspects of
the explanation of the Qur’ân.”

In short, Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) explained in his Sunnah everything of the Qur’ân that needed explaining. The Sunnah is, in essence, the commentary of the Qur’ân, and it explains the Qur’ân in four ways:

1-Verbal (textual) explanation of the Qur’ân, e.g. this contains huge expatiation. And it’s self-explanatory. . .as the name implies.

2-Prophetic statements derived from meanings found in the Qur’ân, e.g. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “A worshipper is closest to his Lord when he is prostrating.”

In the Qur’ân, there is a verse that indicates this meaning. Allah says: “

3-Explanation of the context in which particular verses were revealed, e.g. purposes of revelation.

4-Explanation of the Qur’ân by way of practical example, e.g. how to prayer, pilgrimage, fast, pay zakat, etc, etc, etc

I can go on and on, bros. But am stopping from here. Wish and hope this explains things to you.

Cheerio!
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2009
@Usisky,

I still don’t forget; you deceitfully evaded my questions on how you perform those Islamic duties.

Here are more questions to answer:

*Among the Prophet’s, may Allah exalt his mention, companion only Zaid’s name is mentioned in the Qur’an. How do you know the names of some others?

*The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, had married many wives during his lifetime: do you a name of any? If your answer is yes how did you?

*What do you know/believ of Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, Night Journey, i.e. Isra’ee and Mi’iraaj?

*Broadly speaking, how was Qur’an compiled? Who did the work? Or it’s created?

Let me read your answers before I continue. Thanks
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

[center]Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:

He who called (people) to righteousness, there would be reward (assured) for him like the rewards of those who adhered to it, without their rewards being diminished in any respect. And he who called (people) to error, he shall have to carry (the burden) of its sin, like those who committed it, without their sins being diminished in any respect.

Muslim - Book 34 - Hadith 6470
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by usisky(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2009
@muhsin

i indeed read all your reply which you think has refuted my earlier posts. firstly let me let u knw that all the sources u quoted above are all books and exposition i myself have read before. they are not new to me. i swear by Allah(God), if u choose to follow the words of men over that of God u will definately end up in manifest error. Any astute reader of all my post will note that all my sources were directly from the Quran. it is not i who said the quran is easy to grasp ,but God. it is not i who says that it is God who xpalains the quran, but God. so i don't knw where u have a problem with me.
All this scholars u have chosen to take their word upon God's are no more than human like u. u are even more intelligent cos u are more advanced than them in this age.

u ask how u can knw the companions of the prophet and so on if there where no hadith. u have forgotten that there are islamic history books. these books do not teach religion but rather what happened during the prophets time. hadith should never be used as a source of religious law. those who compiled the hadith used history  books too.  really i don't even knw how to answer u, cos it appears to me u never confirmed or even read what i posted carefully using your own intellect instead of others. no offense!!!

As regards the religious duties question, as u can see 4 yourself, its quite tedious. i wish we could see face to face and i will prove all aspects of the duties  for u using the quran. just a reminder, the quran is not for the muslims alone according to God. its for the whole mankind.  thats why God proved every statement he ever made in the quran, so that u don't just accept it cos u are a muslim. how about the non-muslim, do u think he will just accept what is in the quran cos its says its from God. u see why Gd proves all aspects of it. u do not have acess to it cos u dont agree with Gods staements.

have u ever wondered why inspite of all your effort to prove to the xristians that the concept of trinity was an innovation and illogical, yet they argue and even justify their arguments for u? they render to u the xplanations given to them by their scholars. they are told to accept on faith, because God is not always easy to understand and that He makes the scriptures hard to understand so we may no how supreme He is. no matter what u do, they will never agree, only few who God guides because they quest for truth and use their brains intead of emotions. Thesame goes for the socalled muslims, God says the quran is easy to understand if only we wished to learn. But u have all this sholars who lie to u , telling u that the quran is difficult to understand, unless u study their tafsir and hadiths. i wonder who u blive, God or the scholars?

see below, it is so emphatic that God repeateed it several times. i wonder why when one rpeats Gods statement in the quran ppl render them apostates.

[54:17]  We made the Quran easy to learn. Does any of you wish to learn?
[54:22]  We made the Quran easy to learn. Does any of you wish to learn?
[54:32]  We made the Quran easy to learn. Does any of you wish to learn?
[54:40]  We made the Quran easy to learn. Does any of you wish to learn?

Let me ask u this honest question. Do u really blive your God will send u a scripture that is hard to understand?
if so, then why would He call it a guidance for the whole of humanity?
it therefore means, if u get misguided in the process of studying the Sripture He sends to u for guidance, it really is not your fault, cos He made it difficult to understand in the first instance.
However, u can see from the verses i quoted above, that God never said such a thing. it is the idols(priests, imams, scholars etc) that u have set-up alongside God who tell u such lies.

Your God is the best teacher. it doesn't matter how many scholars agree or disagree with it. the word of God remains the word of God.

Disbelievers Refuse to Accept the Completeness of the Quran

[18:54] We have explained in detail in this Qur'an ,for the benefit of mankind every kind of similtude: but man is in most things argumentitive".

Quran: The ONLY Source

[17:46]  We place shields around their minds, to prevent them from understanding it, and deafness in their ears. And when you preach your Lord, using the Quran alone, they run away in aversion.

visit   www.submission.org   may God guide us all.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by usisky(m): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2009
muhsin:

@Usisky,

I still don’t forget; you deceitfully evaded my questions on how you perform those Islamic duties.

Here are more questions to answer:

*Among the Prophet’s, may Allah exalt his mention, companion only Zaid’s name is mentioned in the Qur’an. How do you know the names of some others?

*The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, had married many wives during his lifetime: do you a name of any? If your answer is yes how did you?

*What do you know/believ of Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, Night Journey, i.e. Isra’ee and Mi’iraaj?

*Broadly speaking, how was Qur’an compiled? Who did the work? Or it’s created?

Let me read your answers before I continue. Thanks

i delibrately evaded them. thats cos the answers are mathematically coded according to Gods law in the Qur'an. u wouldn't knw anything about it now, would u?  but i did highlight to u the main issue, that is the rituals have existed prior to muhammads appointment as a prophet .therefore it has been a tradition. i will find time to firstly introduce you to the signs and wonders of the quran b4 that. otherwise u may end up confused. salaam
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by olabowale(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2009
the guy who knows that authentic Ahadth is itself a revelation, a means of exegesising the Quran, is going to teach us, only by Mathematics what Islam is?

You think Quran is only based on mathematics? How many prophetsdid the world see, since Allah says that no people is without a prophet (AS) for it, and Muhammad says 124,000. Please explain apart from the 25 mentioned in the Quran, if you take away the last of them, who is sent to all mankind, how do you mathematically validate the verse that truly every people got a warner?

Ridiculously docking the many questions, clamoring to math, as if Quran is not more than that!
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by olabowale(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2009
would you know more than Abu Huraira or Aisha, etc (RA)?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by usisky(m): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2009
@olabowale
@muhsin

salaam! please i beg u guys in the name of God, visit the following websites. pls pls pls pls pls pls.

www.submission.org

www.miracleof19.org
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2009
@Usisky,

You are a typical Nigerian; ask questions to "answer" other questions.

Let me blunt to you, one more time; unless you categorically respond to my numerous questions or else I am gonna rest my case, and not because I am defeated but because you are deceptive.

Above "ultimatum" notwithstanding, I'll express my wonder--and no offence, pls. You sound shamelessly dumb, wallahi. How could a fully matured mind DISTRUST hadith and in the same line TRUST history books? What? History? Hmm. That reminds me of one succinct saying: history is nothing but a fable agreed upon.

Think reflectively, man! Whoever don't believe in Hadith don't believe in Qur'an, for the same people who compile the Qur'an report the hadith. . .or at least some. I asked you whether Qur'an was created or compiled = other questions. . .
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2009
@Usisky,

I promptly visited one of those sites. I can't help but closing it after reading this: Does Hadith explain the Quran or the Quran explains what Hadith is all about?

Malam, may Allah guide you. Period!
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

[center]
Narrated By Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Allah says, 'I have nothing to give but Paradise as a reward to my believer slave, who, if I cause his dear friend (or relative) to die, remains patient (and hopes for Allah's Reward)."

Bukhari - Volume 8 - Book 76 - Hadith 432
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by usisky(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2009
@muhsin

All respects to u, 4give me if i ever irritated or angered u in any form. my efforts are not to win an argument, but rather to save a life from eternal damnation.

i will finalise all arguments today, insha Allah(God willing). i will prove to u that the "sunna and hadith" u follow is responsible for the deviation of millions of muslims from the way of God(Qur'an).

i will start by reminding u two things:

1) all will be judged in accordance with the quran on the day of resurrection and not Ahadith. because quran is the furqaan(criterion)
2)God mentions in the quran that on the day of judgment, muhammad will complain to Him that his followers abandoned the quran. it is interesting to note he wouldn't complain about abandoning his hadith but rather the quran?

[25:27] The day will come when the transgressor will bite his hands (in anguish) and say, "Alas, I wish I had followed the path with the messenger.
[25:28] "Alas, woe to me, I wish I did not take that person as a friend.
[25:29] "He has led me away from the message after it came to me. Indeed, the devil lets down his human victims."
[25:30] The messenger said, "My Lord, my people have deserted this Quran."

The proof that You and all those who insist on following hadith and sunna have Desrted the Quran: see questions below:

Point1:

1) The shahadaah(proclamation of faith): how do u recite ur shahadaah? do u accept that in the Quran or the ones mentioned in the hadiths? if u don't recite it as written in the Quran, then verse(18:57) applies to u.

The Most Important Commandment(correct shahadaah acording to God, the angels and those who posess knowledge)

[3:18] GOD bears witness that there is no god except He(La Ellaha Ell Allah), and so do the angels and those who possess knowledge. Truthfully and equitably, He is the absolute god; there is no god but He, the Almighty, Most Wise.

[21:25] We did not send any messenger before you(muhammad) except with the inspiration: "There is no god except Me(La Ellaha Ell Allah); you shall worship Me alone."

As u can see from the shahadaah according to God, there is no muhammads name attached to it. no where in the quran do u see God put a name besides His own name. it is those who idolize muhammad against his will that included his name. this is shirk(idolatry) by definition. God lets us knw that it is the hypocrites who do that.see below

[63:1] When the hypocrites come to you they say, "We bear witness that you are the messenger of GOD[b](muhammad Rasool Ell Allah)[/b]." GOD knows that you are His messenger, and GOD bears witness that the hypocrites are liars.

it is important to note that (muhammad rasool ell Allah) means , muhammad is a messenger of God. how is it possible that muhammad would say to himself "muhammad "is" a messenger of God. Also we knw he is dead now, so why do we keep saying he "is" a messenger of God. can a dead man be a messenger of God? Even using common sense, the correct statement shoul've been (muhammad "was" a messenger of God). in arabic it will be(muhammad "kana" rasool ell Allah).

Point2:

2) Do u or do not call on muhammads name in ur sallat(contact prayers) while at the masjid(mosque)? as u knw the traditional muslims idolize his name in(azhaan and sitting position). if u do that, then it means u do not the verse stated below(72:18), therefore u nullify ur sallat. and verse(18:57) applies to u.

[72:18] The places of worship(mosque) belong to GOD; do not call on anyone else beside GOD.

The verse stated above came out of muhammads mouth, commading w muslims to only mention God in the mosques. do the muslims abide? no. they insist on comemmorating muhammads name Besides God's. this is flagrant idolatry without realizing it.

Point3:

3) Do u or do u not recite all ur noon sallat(contact prayers) silently?. if u do, it therefore means u don't agree with verse of God(17:110). this then means that verse(18:57) applies to u.

Tone of the Contact Prayers (Salat)

[17:110] Say, "Call Him GOD, or call Him the Most Gracious; whichever name you use, to Him belongs the best names." You shall not utter your Contact Prayers (Salat) too loudly, nor secretly; use a moderate tone.

As u can see from above, u have another god(hadith and sunna, SATAN) Besides God who told u to observe ur noon salat(contact prayers) silently.

Point4:

4) Do u or do u not observe ur wudu(ablution) as stated in (5:6)? if not, then it means u don't agree with the Verse of God. it therefore means verse(18:57) applies to u.

[5:6] O you who believe, when you observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), you shall: (1) wash your faces, (2) wash your arms to the elbows, (3) wipe your heads, and (4) wash your feet to the ankles. If you were unclean due to sexual orgasm, you shall bathe. If you are ill, or traveling, or had any digestive excretion (urinary, fecal, or gas), or had (sexual) contact with the women, and you cannot find water, you shall observe the dry ablution (Tayammum) by touching clean dry soil, then rubbing your faces and hands. GOD does not wish to make the religion difficult for you; He wishes to cleanse you and to perfect His blessing upon you, that you may be appreciative.

this is the correct ablution as prescribed by God. anything outside that is from satan.

Divine Intervention

[18:57] Who are more evil than those who are reminded of their Lord's proofs, then disregard them, without realizing what they are doing. Consequently, we place shields on their hearts to prevent them from understanding it (the Quran), and deafness in their ears. Thus, no matter what you do to guide them, they can never ever be guided.

[17:46] We place shields around their minds, to prevent them from understanding it, and deafness in their ears. And when you preach your Lord, using the Quran alone, they run away in aversion.

[39:3] Absolutely, the religion shall be devoted to[b] GOD alone[/b]. Those who set up idols beside Him say, "We idolize them only to bring us closer to GOD; for they are in a better position!" GOD will judge them regarding their disputes. GOD does not guide such liars, disbelievers.

Critical information given by God:

those who do not believe , are those that take God's servants(jesus, muhammad, moses, mary e.t.c) as protectors besides God. their portion is hell. they think that they have been righteous, but all their works(salaat,zakat, hajj, saywm) will be in vain. All cos they never believe God is sufficient for them, and they also deny His verses.(sura kahf ch-18, v 102-106).

[18:102] Do those who disbelieve think that they can get away with setting up My s[b]ervants[/b] as gods beside Me? We have prepared for the disbelievers Hell as an eternal abode.
[18:103] Say, "Shall I tell you who the worst losers are?
[18:104] "They are the ones whose works in this life are totally astray, but they think that they are doing good."
[18:105] Such are the ones who disbelieved in the revelations of their Lord and in meeting Him. Therefore, their works are in vain; on the Day of Resurrection, they have no weight.
[18:106] Their just requital is Hell, in return for their disbelief, and for mocking My revelations and My messengers.

There are only two verses in the Qur'an that describes the prophet muhammad as "no more than a human being like all of us". is it a coincidence that both verses forbid idolatry at the end to them.
(sura kahf ch-18, v 110)
(sura fussilat ch-41, v 6).

i have said over and over again that the "sunna and hadith" were never from the prophet. it is from satan. Satan is aware that the only unforgivable sin, if mentained till death is shirk(idolatry). And he knows that going contrary to the quran is infact shirk, because u have another god telling u to do other than the Quran. Do muslims really think theey will not be put to the test? We all have a common test to pass, that is denouncing idolatry. be u muslim or christian or whatever. that test is the most difficult to pass. God asked similar Question in the quran, that do the believer think that they won't be tested. if u think by just been a muslim u are saved, then am sorry , read the Qur'an sequentially from chapter1 to chapter114, the message will reveal itself to u , only if u don't deny any of Gods verses.

However u try, u can never anwer my questuions above. u know why? because, see below

"when truth is hurled over falsehood, falsehood perishes. For falsehood by its nature is bound to perish"

Subhana Allah(Glory be to God)!
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by olabowale(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2009
@Usisky: « #412 on: Yesterday at 03:06:05 PM »
@muhsin
All respects to u, 4give me if i ever irritated or angered u in any form. my efforts are not to win an argument, but rather to save a life from eternal damnation.
i will finalise all arguments today, insha Allah(God willing). i will prove to u that the "sunna and hadith" u follow is responsible for the deviation of millions of muslims from the way of God(Qur'an).
If a "sunnah or ahadith" is in complete agreement with the Quran, and such sunnah or ahadith was traced back to Muhammad (AS), the messenger, the prophet, the beloved of Allah, is the said sunnah or ahadith must be rejected because it is not "Quran"? Are you for real? Tell me how you know what Muhammad saw in the Isra and what he saw in the Miraj or maybe you dont believe he was a body and soul in this joutrney just like you dont believe Isa bin Maryam was lifted up, body and soul?

i will start by reminding u two things:
1) all will be judged in accordance with the quran on the day of resurrection and not Ahadith. because quran is the furqaan(criterion)
What, who and how and where and when was the "Furqaan" explained to you, or you just make up your own as you go?

2)God mentions in the quran that on the day of judgment, muhammad will complain to Him that his followers abandoned the quran. it is interesting to note he wouldn't complain about abandoning his hadith but rather the quran?
If you follow the Quran without explanation, are you sure you are following the Quran, or are you accepting the explanation of your "shaikh" while rejecting that of Muhammad (AS) passed down from all his sahabah (RA), men and women of them, their Tabi'in (ra) their tabi tabi'in (ra)?

[25:27] The day will come when the transgressor will bite his hands (in anguish) and say, "Alas, I wish I had followed the path with the messenger.
How do you follow the path with the Messenger (AS), except that you accept what he gives you and reject what he forbids you? Now tell me, how many rakah in Salatul Subh, since it is not in the Quran? How do you know it, except from Sunnah or ahadith of Muhammad (AS)? Do you have any ability to know what Allah says except what His Messenger says it is? Where do you find the voice and action of Muhammad (AS)?

[25:28] "Alas, woe to me, I wish I did not take that person as a friend.
Taking that person as friend, who is that friend; Muhammad or someone who advises that Muhammad's ways be rejected?

[25:29] "He has led me away from the message after it came to me. Indeed, the devil lets down his human victims."
How are you led away from the Message except that you reject what Muhammad says and did; Hadith and Sunnah?

[25:30] The messenger said, "My Lord, my people have deserted this Quran."
How do you desert the Quran except reject the explanation of Muhammad, his ways and speech? Is Muhammad (AS) not the embodiment of Quran? Please explain Surah Kawtar to me, if you ignore Sunnah and Hadith? How about Surah Nasr, or even Ayatul Kursi? Use Quran, alone please, and no other source! You can use your whimsical math situation, if you will.

The proof that You and all those who insist on following hadith and sunna have Desrted the Quran: see questions below:
Point1:
1) The shahadaah(proclamation of faith): how do u recite your shahadaah? do u accept that in the Quran or the ones mentioned in the hadiths? if u don't recite it as written in the Quran, then verse(18:57) applies to u.
Shahadaah Taani is "Ashadu ala illaha ilallah wa Ashadu anna Muhammadanr Rasulullah. Please show this to me in the Quran, if you are honest? Below is verse 18;57 talking about those who are deaf to the remembrance of Quran, as it is brought to them. How are you reminded and who reminds you?

18;57; Sahih International
And who is more unjust than one who is reminded of the verses of his Lord but turns away from them and forgets what his hands have put forth? Indeed, We have placed over their hearts coverings, lest they understand it, and in their ears deafness. And if you invite them to guidance - they will never be guided, then - ever.

Tafsir al-Jalalayn
And who does greater wrong than he who has been reminded of the signs of his Lord, yet turns away from them and forgets what his hands have sent ahead?, what he has committed in the way of disbelief and acts of disobedience. Indeed on their hearts We have cast veils, coverings, lest they should understand it, that is, lest they should comprehend the Qur’ān, in other words, and so [as a result] they do not comprehend it; and in their ears a deafness, a heaviness, and so they do not hear it; and though you call them to guidance, they will not be guided in that case, that is, given the casting [of veils] mentioned, ever.

The Most Important Commandment(correct shahadaah acording to God, the angels and those who posess knowledge)
[3:18] GOD bears witness that there is no god except He(La Ellaha Ell Allah), and so do the angels and those who possess knowledge. Truthfully and equitably, He is the absolute god; there is no god but He, the Almighty, Most Wise.
It is God. Thise who have knowledge; who among mankind with the most knowledge of Allah, Quran, Islam, etc; you, your shaikh, or Muhammad (AS)?

[21:25] We did not send any messenger before you(muhammad) except with the inspiration: "There is no god except Me(La Ellaha Ell Allah); you shall worship Me alone."
How do youmake shahadaah? Do you not say that Muhammadanr Rasulullah? If you dont, tell me who is your messenger, the last messenger (AS)?

As u can see from the shahadaah according to God, there is no muhammads name attached to it. no where in the quran do u see God put a name besides His own name. it is those who idolize muhammad against his will that included his name. this is shirk(idolatry) by definition. God lets us knw that it is the hypocrites who do that.see below
Allah Himself in His Book, the Quran has answered you directly, in your allegation. Surah Munafiquun addresses you directly, and below you have it.

Surah Munafiqun; 63;1; Sahih International; When the hypocrites come to you, [O Muhammad], they say, "We testify that you are the Messenger of Allah ." And Allah knows that you are His Messenger, and Allah testifies that the hypocrites are liars.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn
When the hypocrites come to you they say, with their tongues, in contradiction of what is in their hearts: ‘We bear witness that you are indeed the Messenger of God.’ And God knows that you are indeed His Messenger, and God bears witness, He knows, that the hypocrites truly are liars, in what they conceal, that which is contrary to what they say.

63:2; Sahih International; They have taken their oaths as a cover, so they averted [people] from the way of Allah . Indeed, it was evil that they were doing.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn
They have taken their oaths as a shield, as a [means of] protection for their possessions and their lives, and so they have barred, thereby, from the way of God, that is, from using them for the struggle. Evil indeed is that which they are wont to do.

63:3; Sahih International; That is because they believed, and then they disbelieved; so their hearts were sealed over, and they do not understand.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn
That, namely, their evil deed, is because they believed, by [affirming faith only with] the tongue, then disbelieved, in [their] hearts, that is to say, they persist in harbouring disbelief in it; therefore their hearts have been stamped, sealed, with disbelief. Hence they do not understand, faith.

63:4; Sahih International; And when you see them, their forms please you, and if they speak, you listen to their speech. [They are] as if they were pieces of wood propped up - they think that every shout is against them. They are the enemy, so beware of them. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?
Tafsir al-Jalalayn
And when you see them, their figures please you, on account of their fairness; and if they speak, you listen to their speech, because of its eloquence. [Yet] they are, by virtue of the enormous size of their figures, [yet] in their lack of comprehension, like blocks of timber (read khushbun or khushubun) [that have been] propped-up, set reclining against a wall. They assume that every cry, made, like a battle-cry or one made to [retrieve] a lost camel, is [directed] against them, because of the [extent of] terror in their hearts, lest something should be revealed deeming their blood licit. They are the enemy, so beware of them, for they communicate your secrets to the disbelievers. May God assail them!, destroy them! How can they deviate?, how can they be turned away from faith after the proofs [for it] have been established?

Surah Fath; 48;29 Sahih International
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the trace of prostration. That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which produces its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers - so that Allah may enrage by them the disbelievers. Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn
Muhammad (the subject) is the Messenger of God (its predicate) and those who are with him, that is, his Companions from among the believers (wa’lladhīna ma‘ahu, [another] subject, the predicate of which [is the following, ashiddā’u]) are hard, tough, against the disbelievers, showing them no mercy [but], merciful among themselves (ruhamā’u is a second predicate [of wa’lladhīna ma‘ahu, ‘and those who are with him’]), that is to say, they show mutual sympathy and affection for one another, much like a father and a son. You see, you observe, them bowing, prostrating [in worship] (both rukka‘an and sujjadan are circumstantial qualifiers). They seek (yabtaghūna is the beginning of a new sentence) bounty from God and beatitude. Their mark (sīmāhum is a subject), their distinguishing feature, is on their faces (fī wujūhihim is its predicate): this is a light and a radiance by which, in the Hereafter, they will be recognised as having been those who used to prostrate in this world, from the effect of prostration (min athari’l-sujūdi is semantically connected to the same thing to which the predicate is semantically connected, that is to say, kā’inatan, ‘[this] being [from the effect of prostration]’; syntactically, it is a circumstantial qualifier referring to the subject [of kā’inatan], which is also the subject of the predicate [sc. wujūhihim, ‘their faces’]). That, mentioned description, is their description (mathaluhum is the subject) in the Torah (fī’l-tawrāti is the predicate thereof); and their description in the Gospel (wa-mathaluhum fī’l-injīli, is a subject, the predicate of which is [what follows]) is as a seed that sends forth its shoot (read shat’ahu or shata’ahu) and strengthens it (read āzarahu or azarahu), nourishing it and assisting it, and it grows stout and rises firmly, becoming strong and upright, upon its stalk, its roots (sūq is the plural of sāq), delighting the sowers, that is to say those who planted it, on account of its fairness. The Companions, may God be pleased with them, are being described in this way, for at the outset they were weak and very few in number; but then their number grew and they acquired strength in the most wholesome way, so that He may enrage the disbelievers by them (li-yaghīza bihimu’l-kuffāra is semantically connected to an omitted clause, which is suggested by what preceded, that is to say, ‘they are likened to this [so that God may enrage the disbelievers]’). God has promised those of them who believe and perform righteous deeds, the Companions (minhum, ‘of them’: min, ‘of’, is an indicator of the genus and not partitive, for they are all possessed of the mentioned attributes) forgiveness and a great reward — Paradise. Both of these [rewards] will also be given to those who will come after them, as is stated in other verses.

[63:1] When the hypocrites come to you they say, "We bear witness that you are the messenger of GOD(muhammad Rasool Ell Allah)." GOD knows that you are His messenger, and GOD bears witness that the hypocrites are liars.

it is important to note that (muhammad rasool ell Allah) means , muhammad is a messenger of God. how is it possible that muhammad would say to himself "muhammad "is" a messenger of God. Also we knw he is dead now, so why do we keep saying he "is" a messenger of God. can a dead man be a messenger of God? Even using common sense, the correct statement shoul've been (muhammad "was" a messenger of God). in arabic it will be(muhammad "kana" rasool ell Allah).
This man, Usisky by his suggestion of "was" Kana, especially when 48 verse 29 simply says Muhammadanr Rasulullah "is" is changing Quran, the very Word of Allah he says he is protecting! Where is your Islam, man? Of course there are Munafiq, hypocrites among those who say they are muslim, the reason Allah gave many ayah for them in Surah baqarah at the beginning part, and then a Chapter named for them. Allah says Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and He did not say was. Allah says to the believers that Allah gives Salaam (confirms Good grace), His Angels give salaam (seeking blessing for him) and Allah commands believers to give salaam on Muhammad if you know what is beneficial for you, in Surah Ahzah. Please tell me if that verse is not valid, anymore?

Point2:
2) Do u or do not call on muhammads name in your sallat(contact prayers) while at the masjid(mosque)? as u knw the traditional muslims idolize his name in(azhaan and sitting position). if u do that, then it means u do not the verse stated below(72:18), therefore u nullify your sallat. and verse(18:57) applies to u.
This man Usisky must not be muslim in the heart, since the tashahuud is part of prayer, a dialogue of greeting between Allah and His Messenger, in the Miraj part of the night journey, in the Quran, surah Isra and surah Najm. Sayyidina Billal bin Rabah never made an ahdan without Ashaadu annaa Muhammandanr Rasulullah. No body calls on Muhammad, but confirms the position of Muhammad (AS) with his Lord!

[72:18] The places of worship(mosque) belong to GOD; do not call on anyone else beside GOD.
Oh man, no one calls on Muhammad, call on Allah Alone. To wish good on the Messenger is commanded by Allah. If you disregard it, you have behaved like those who say "Qul" in the Quran is not applicable anymore. Even Muhammad read the "Qul"!

The verse stated above came out of muhammads mouth, commading w muslims to only mention God in the mosques. do the muslims abide? no. they insist on comemmorating muhammads name Besides God's. this is flagrant idolatry without realizing it.
For the trillionth time, no one worships Muhammad. Proof; Abu Bakr reminded the companions that those who worship Allah should know that Allah is alive, and Muhammad His messenger is dead. Allah says that those who die in the cause of Allah are not dead. Please what cause/path did Muhammad died in?

Point3:
3) Do u or do u not recite all your noon sallat(contact prayers) silently?. if u do, it therefore means u don't agree with verse of God(17:110). this then means that verse(18:57) applies to u.
How did Muhammad (AS) prayed? Are you going to pray differently? Are you a muslim or what are you, really? You need to change your aqeedah, otherwise choose other religion for yourself. Shia is better in belief.

Tone of the Contact Prayers (Salat)
[17:110] Say, "Call Him GOD, or call Him the Most Gracious; whichever name you use, to Him belongs the best names." You shall not utter your Contact Prayers (Salat) too loudly, nor secretly; use a moderate tone.
Muhammad (AS) the carrier of the Message of Allah to his community, prayed silently the Dhur, Asr, then the last rakah of magrib and the last 2 of isha are prayed silently. Even in Masjid Haram, Masjid Al nawawi, Masjid Aqsa. Where do you pray yours and how do you pray it? Ridiculous thoughts and opinions you give, taking anyone who follows them out of Islam, completely!

As u can see from above, u have another god(hadith and sunna, SATAN) Besides God who told u to observe your noon salat(contact prayers) silently.
How many of you are truly obedient to Allah, as you completely ignore Muhammad (AS)?

Point4:
4) Do u or do u not observe your wudu(ablution) as stated in (5:6)? if not, then it means u don't agree with the Verse of God. it therefore means verse(18:57) applies to u.
{He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad), has indeed obeyed Allâh}; [4:80].{And whoso obey Allâh and the Messenger (Muhammad), then they will be in the company of those on whom Allâh has bestowed His Grace of the Prophets, the Siddiqûn (followers of the Prophets who were first and foremost to believe in them, like Abu Bakr As-Siddîq), the martyrs, and the righteous. And how excellent these companions are!};
[4:69].{And (remember) the Day (Allâh) will call to them, and say: “What answer gave you to the
Messengers?”}; [28:65].

[5:6] O you who believe, when you observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), you shall: (1) wash your faces, (2) wash your arms to the elbows, (3) wipe your heads, and (4) wash your feet to the ankles. If you were unclean due to sexual heavenly feeling, you shall bathe. If you are ill, or traveling, or had any digestive excretion (urinary, fecal, or gas), or had (sexual) contact with the women, and you cannot find water, you shall observe the dry ablution (Tayammum) by touching clean dry soil, then rubbing your faces and hands. GOD does not wish to make the religion difficult for you; He wishes to cleanse you and to perfect His blessing upon you, that you may be appreciative.

this is the correct ablution as prescribed by God. anything outside that is from satan.
Does this guy make any salah but the fard?

Divine Intervention

[17:46] We place shields around their minds, to prevent them from understanding it, and deafness in their ears. And when you preach your Lord, using the Quran alone, they run away in aversion.

[39:3] Absolutely, the religion shall be devoted to GOD alone. Those who set up idols beside Him say, "We idolize them only to bring us closer to GOD; for they are in a better position!" GOD will judge them regarding their disputes. GOD does not guide such liars, disbelievers.

Critical information given by God:

those who do not believe , are those that take God's servants(jesus, muhammad, moses, mary e.t.c) as protectors besides God. their portion is hell. they think that they have been righteous, but all their works(salaat,zakat, hajj, saywm) will be in vain. All cos they never believe God is sufficient for them, and they also deny His verses.(sura kahf ch-18, v 102-106).

[18:102] Do those who disbelieve think that they can get away with setting up My servants as gods beside Me? We have prepared for the disbelievers Hell as an eternal abode.
[18:103] Say, "Shall I tell you who the worst losers are?
[18:104] "They are the ones whose works in this life are totally astray, but they think that they are doing good."
[18:105] Such are the ones who disbelieved in the revelations of their Lord and in meeting Him. Therefore, their works are in vain; on the Day of Resurrection, they have no weight.
[18:106] Their just requital is Hell, in return for their disbelief, and for mocking My revelations and My messengers.

There are only two verses in the Qur'an that describes the prophet muhammad as "no more than a human being like all of us". is it a coincidence that both verses forbid idolatry at the end to them.
(sura kahf ch-18, v 110)
(sura fussilat ch-41, v 6).

i have said over and over again that the "sunna and hadith" were never from the prophet. it is from satan. Satan is aware that the only unforgivable sin, if mentained till death is shirk(idolatry). And he knows that going contrary to the quran is infact shirk, because u have another god telling u to do other than the Quran. Do muslims really think theey will not be put to the test? We all have a common test to pass, that is denouncing idolatry. be u muslim or christian or whatever. that test is the most difficult to pass. God asked similar Question in the quran, that do the believer think that they won't be tested. if u think by just been a muslim u are saved, then am sorry , read the Qur'an sequentially from chapter1 to chapter114, the message will reveal itself to u , only if u don't deny any of Gods verses.

However u try, u can never anwer my questuions above. u know why? because, see below

"when truth is hurled over falsehood, falsehood perishes. For falsehood by its nature is bound to perish"

Subhana Allah(Glory be to God)!
[PDF] If You Love Allah, Then Follow MuhammadFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
Muhammad's Quran, yet, reject his role as the receiver of the interpretation of , We, the Muslims, take from Allah's Messenger whatsoever he gives us. ,
www.islamlife.com/down/if-you-love-allah.pdf This website responds to Usisky, a clear denier of the prophetic responsibilities of Muhammad (AS)!
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by AbuSafwan(m): 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2009
usisky:

@muhsin

Point1:

1) The shahadaah(proclamation of faith): how do u recite your shahadaah? do u accept that in the Quran or the ones mentioned in the hadiths? if u don't recite it as written in the Quran, then verse(18:57) applies to u.

This man miconcieved the Qur'an alot just like how his master Rashad Khalifah did.

we ask you to follow the sunnah so that you may understand the Qur'an but yet you refused. These verses and thier alike are talking about Tawheed and it is a response to the unbelievers who reject the messengership of prophet Muhammad. hence there is no need to attach the concept of prophet messengership. BUT whereever Allah is talking to the people that to accept Islam he always says: "you should believe in Allah and his messenger" such verses are numerous in the Qur'an. this means that to believe in Allah excluding messengership of prophet muhammad is a clear disbelief; also to eliminate the second part of Shahadah is to condemn your belief in Allah.

usisky:

@muhsin

[63:1] When the hypocrites come to you they say, "We bear witness that you are the messenger of GOD[b](muhammad Rasool Ell Allah)[/b]." GOD knows that you are His messenger, and GOD bears witness that the hypocrites are liars.

So how can you deal with numerous verses in the Qur'an that still are in 'Fi'il al-amr' as in Arabic. they are yet giving commandement to the people that to believe in Allah and in his pmessenger. are you ready to abrogate such verses by your saying that Muhammad is no more messenger while is still giving command in the Qur'an that to believe in his messenger and to follow him. Let me tell you I have written a long book destroying the claims of your master, Rashad Khalifa woh alleged he is a messenger. But now look for my new thread about the destruction of anti-hadith in this same board. i have no time to reply well now but we shall meet next time.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2009
@Usisky,

I pity you, wallahi. I seriously speaking really do pity you.

Although I see other Muslim brothers have responded to you, yet I'll, inshaAllah, respond further when I get back.

Bye

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply)

Huawei Donates Cow To Abuja Mosque - PICS / A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine / Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 241
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.