Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,740 members, 7,969,150 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:58 PM

Hadeeth Of The Day - Islam for Muslims (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hadeeth Of The Day (50571 Views)

The Twelve Caliph Hadeeth / The Hadeeth Of The Eleven Women : Sahih Muslim / Hadeeth Or Koran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Abuzola1(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2010
From ABU HURAIRA- The Holy Prophet said,, when u hear the cock crow seek God's blessing for it has seen an angel'
sahih muslim 1881
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]
Narated By Abu Hurairah:

The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) said: When a man dies, his action discontinues from him except three things, namely, perpetual sadaqah (charity), or the knowledge by which benefit is acquired, or a pious child who prays for him.

(Abu Dawud Bk 11 No. 2874)
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by chakula: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2010
WE ARE PRAYING FOR GOD TO BLESS US WITH THESE THREE THINGS AMEEN.

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2010
chakula:

WE ARE PRAYING FOR GOD TO BLESS US WITH THESE THREE THINGS AMEEN.

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR.

Thanks. Wa'iyyaka.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

The Prophet (PBUH) said, "It is also charity to utter a good word.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]
`Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`as (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said to me, "O `Abdullah! Do not be like so-and-so; he used to get up at night for optional prayer but abandoned it later.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by jamila10(f): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2010

عن أبي الدرداء رضي الله عنه أن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم قال: ( ما من شيء أثقل في ميزان المؤمن يوم القيامة من حسن الخلق و إن الله يبغض الفاحش البذيء)

رواه الترمذي
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by chakula: 9:55am On Mar 01, 2010
Salam, can somebody translate the above hadith for our benefit.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 11:49am On Mar 06, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]
The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, says:

"Any woman who applies perfume and then goes out among the people so that they could smell her fragrance is a zaaniyah (adulteress)." Ahmad.

Saheeh al-Jami', 105.
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by tragent: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2010
cheapest and fastest visa

Discover where and how to your cheapest visa to
United kingdom,Canada,south-Africa,Malaysia,Turkey,Kuwait,Italy,France and Greece.

Without any Down payment.

For more information e-mail to
dailly_cash@yahoo.com
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by justwise(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2010
tragent:

cheapest and fastest visa

Discover where and how to your cheapest visa to
United kingdom,Canada,south-Africa,Malaysia,Turkey,Kuwait,Italy,France and Greece.
Without any Down payment.
For more information e-mail to
dailly_cash@yahoo.com

Just stop talking rubbish, cheapest visa indeed. Do you know what visa is? How about cheapest pounded yarm and amale? Nonsense. You don't have the brain to check where you are posting this.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2010
I too wonder. . . grin
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,

[center]Anas said the Messenger of Allah (S.A.W.) said: "The seeking of knowledge is obligatory upon every Muslim man and Muslim woman."[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by abulbanaat(m): 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2010
Muhsin, Muhsin, it has been long I came here last for the reason i once stated. But I am glad you still keep this thread moving; it is good I must confess. May Allaah be with you. How I wish I can be posting too but my ever busy status.

Brothers and sisters in Deen, I like to state that we need to know how we manage our time especially how we make use of our leisure time - we shall be asked as regard that. We must find time to learn the Deen too; in that lies our confidence and steadfastness.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2010
Salam,

Abulbanaat, I get little time actually to respond fully. Thanks, thanks so much. I pray may Allah ease the task for you.

Take care.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2010
thank you abulbannat,asalamu alekum
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2010
^^^Sis, lets have our today's hadeeth. I ran out of any (at present). grin
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2010
[size=13pt]uplawal it toke me so long to notice you're active on this section. . . wooo , how's life[/size]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2010
Salam, Sis

You seem to have mixed up things there: actually the hadeeth was not reported to you neither was it meant for you alone. Thus looking at this fact it sounds so weird where you write Abu Hurairah, may Allah have mercy upon him, reported to UPLAWAL. . . Thanks for your understanding.

And keep up the thread even in my absence. May Allah reward you amply and increase in your knowledge, ameen.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]
Narrated Aisha (R.A), the wife of the prophet , may Allah exalt his mention:

Allah's Messenger, may Allah exalt his mention, said, “No calamity befalls a Muslim but that Allah expiates some of his sins because of it, even though it were the prick he receives from a thorn."

SAHIH AL-BHUKARI VOL.7
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by chakula: 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2010
Salam,

And I didn't hear about this hadith before, or even coming across to it but today.
May Allah s.a.w granted Jannatul Firdausi to you, and to entire Muslims all over the world.

Ameen.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2010
^^^ Wa iyyaka.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 12, 2010
@ogaga,longtime and how are u doing?av been active o,but was just slow like some days back cos my main guy is not around for now (ABUZOLA),whats gud? grin,ure welcome back though

@Muhsin,youre too serious,why dnt you spiceup sometimes kai,anybody that looked up there would know that even if what i wrote there is truth but not written as it was written would know that i was just joking,you dnt even know joke from real
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2010
uplawal:

@Muhsin,youre too serious,why dnt you spiceup sometimes kai,anybody that looked up there would know that even if what i wrote there is truth but not written as it was written would know that i was just joking,you dnt even know joke from real

Joke has a limitation. This—words of the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, or that of his Companions-- is one boundary which it should not pass. Take note, Sis.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]
Yeah , i feel you sweetheart , its pretty some period of time now no share together . . . .well , i have been the one un-active due to some stuffs i have been arrangeing.

ABUZOLA have shared with me on facebook why he would not be active as usual on here , i understand but wasn't pleased iw miss him on the religion section eventhough we always meet on FB . this morning i have request em to come back and set the religion section on FIRE and makng it HOT as usual its really interesting momentos.

Well, your man is pretty doing great with MEDIA works on hands and cant just wait for you guys to hear my voice on the Mic and see me on the Movies.

Big up sweetheart , and do play cool where-ever you are. kiss kiss
[/size]
uplawal:

@ogaga,longtime and how are u doing?av been active o,but was just slow like some days back cos my main guy is not around for now (ABUZOLA),whats gud? grin,ure welcome back though
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]
The Probhet, may Allah exalt his mention, said:

"The house in which Allah is remembered and the house in which Allah is not remembered are like Living and Dead."

1/539 Muslim
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]
Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

The Prophet (PBUH) said to me, "When the revenues of Bahrain will arrive, I shall give you such and such and such.'' He passed away before the revenues were received. When they arrive during the caliphate of Abu Bakr (May Allah be pleased with him), he ordered to be announced: "Anyone whom Messenger of Allah (PBUH) promised or owed anything, should come to him.'' I went to him and said: "Messenger of Allah (PBUH) had said to me such and such.'' He took a double handful out of the money and gave it to me. I counted it and found that it was five hundred dirham. Then Abu Bakr (May Allah be pleased with him) said to me: "Take twice as much more of that amount.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by chakula: 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2010
Sadaka rasulul kareem, jazakallah.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]
Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudr:

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: Some snakes are jinn; so when anyone sees one of them in his house, he should give it a warning three times. If it return (after that), he should kill it, for it is a devil.

(Sunan Abu Dawood,Book 41, Number 5236)
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by chakula: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2010
Sadaka rasulil kareem.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,

[center]
Narrated Abu Huraira [RA]:

Allah's Apostle (pbuh) said, "When the Imam says: 'Ghair-il-Maghdubi 'Alaihim Walad-Dallin (i.e. not the path of those who earn Your Anger, nor the path of those who went astray (1.7)), then you must say, 'Ameen', for if one's utterance of 'Ameen' coincides with that of the angels, then his past sins will be forgiven."

Sahi Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 2
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by chakula: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2010
Jazakal lah Khairan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply)

Huawei Donates Cow To Abuja Mosque - PICS / A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine / Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.