Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:05 AM

Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) (71617 Views)

What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? / Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / Cheapest Call Rates And Tariff For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by chimex4u2: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
MathsChic:

Why this? No reason to resort to bad words. Other people's religious or cultural decisions should be respected.
please, what is there to respect?
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by nijabazaar: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Scenerio: Let us assume that someone else went there, dressed fully veiled! Pleaded with the police officer as par woman-to-woman!! And then after 10minutes later, screamed "Allahu-akbar" and detonated a bomb and the Son of that woman - her only child - was in that room and the child died!!

How will she feel, if she eventually hears that a woman was let in, fully veiled and wasn't searched by security officials and she turned out to be a sucide bomber and now her only child is dead!!??

If I were on that queue at the mere sight of her, i'd taken to my heels....if a bomb explodes, MTN can still function but I 'd be in the Afterlife regretting...or worse still some OP would post here...See what happen to a queue after bombing.

If you see Burqa Run away....don't wait to unveil, until its ban.

Call me a Bigot, i dont care...Self preservation is utmost.

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Laburus:
Nope. My Sisters are covered.

Short gown or invitation for short term? grin

tongue tongue
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by kachoski007(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Shaatap there.which kind religion be dat.u knw how many people wey don die for north.religion that kills there own is no religion to be respected.quote me and end up in DSS dungeon like our IPOD leader.but that man matter tire me oooo.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by erusen: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
DeathStroke007:

see this fool.. innocent life.. tell that to your CAN leaders who support Boko Haram
i have no CAN leaders,but guy u illetrate,psycopath and dullardihno combine,its like all muslims think in the fanatic way,i guess isis is sponsor by the west yet they accept refuges why ur stupid muslim countries there door,and the fanatic refuges went to rape german women,mumu,olodo,ur brainwashing is strong oh,the same religion destroying the world will still be playing victim.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Ebonylvu(f): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lol! Illiteracy in a highest order grin grin
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by nosike3(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Terrorists!! I ought to say more but the children of the pedophile prophet might hunt me and kill me!
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by ronald4lif(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
martineverest:
that's harsh, bro

Bruv, that's the nicest I can be in addressing cases where someone think they can intimidate another by virtue of their position, socio-economic level or rank in the society. I had worse to say and I can tell you that if I were that officer I'd have exploded immediately she addressed me as an ordinary officer and I won't mind losing my job or any other consequences that follow. I loathe intimidation under any form or guise.

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by hawk05(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Whether you are a wife of MINIster or MAXIster you must unveil to clear yourself as not a suspected Boko Haram..
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by nosike3(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
erusen:
i have no CAN leaders,but guy u illetrate,psycopath and dullardihno combine,its like all muslims think in the fanatic way,i guess isis is sponsor by the west yet they accept refuges why ur stupid muslim countries there door,and the fanatic refuges went to rape german women,mumu,olodo,ur brainwashing is strong oh,the same religion destroying the world will still be playing victim.
Choi!!! Rest in peace English! ISLAMaBAD!! We all know!
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by erusen: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Adehakeema:
Na wa for this country. Some useless people will say Buhari is against xtians. No matter d agenda against the muslims, the light shall continue to shine
Any victimization anywhere will encourage x10 people to be more steadfast.
chai u be mumu,how can u snap picture with ur face covered,this is the 21st century no body force u use phone,u hear nonesense.

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by erusen: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
nosike3:
Choi!!! Rest in peace English! ISLAMaBAD!! We all know!
they just too dull
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by DeathStroke007(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
erusen:

laughing.. e pain am... you even deny your man made religion.. Christainty

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Teefire(m): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
They took a mighty risk, allowing her to get near the building in the first place. if she is a suicide bomber, the horror will be front page news by now. If the lady in question wants to obtain an international passport, how does she get captured?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ndi alakuba na nsogbu.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by erusen: 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
DeathStroke007:

laughing.. e pain am... you even deny your man made religion.. Christainty
how did i deny being a christain? The olodo still dey talk ,na u know if na manmade at least the man nor be terrorist and phedopila like muhammed.

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by erusen: 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Can she do this nonsense outside Nigeria? What a country.
nigeria na country
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Mpanyi: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
She/he may be a wanted person. It's possible she/he has bolted away.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by philGeo(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dtrackerr:
take note of her registration details, another extremist on the loose
Gbam.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by muyiwah666(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/20/drama-as-woman-refuses-to-remove-hijab-for-mtn-registration/

If truely she is the wife of a Minister, then only one minister fit her profile.. The Minister in charge of MTN!
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by DeathStroke007(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
erusen:
how did i deny being a christain? The olodo still dey talk ,na u know if na manmade at least the man nor be terrorist and phedopila like muhammed.

laughing.. most Christians are clotpole.. you said CAN leaders ain't your leader..

terrorist na una Christians and jews.. na you dey behind all the terrorism of the World

paedophile like Muhammad? laughing.. aisha ain't 9 when her marriage was consummated... ask your mum when she first had sex.. which age.. or your sister or your gf.. most of them is before 19.. go google and ask for the real age of ayeesha.. and don't forget to ask the age of your biblical mary when old man Joseph sex her.. foolish boy

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Ifebazz(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
MathsChic:

Why this? No reason to resort to bad words. Other people's religious or cultural decisions should be respected.
And who is disrespecting other people's religion or culture there?
As a matter of fact, religion and the law of the land which comes first?
It's the dogmatic followers that are misinterpreting their religious beliefs.
In my opinion, religion hardly conflicts the law and vice versa. It's only when religion is meant to be used as negative tool that it happens.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Orikinla(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/20/drama-as-woman-refuses-to-remove-hijab-for-mtn-registration/

. Don't mind them Hajiya. Why should you unveil yourself in public? Come and unveil in my house. You can even do the registration thing in my bedroom. grin.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by kissval1388: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Chai some people are dull ooo. are you guys not aware of suicide bombers?
if i was there, the kind run I go use leave that street, u go think say usain bolt Na my father.
what's my business if she is buhari or dasuki girl friend
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by akinsmyk(m): 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
henchamb:

No way sir/madam
If you do it online how do you capture the real picture or finger print.
The security reason behind the registration won't be successful then.
If truly she is the wife of a minister then that's the wife of the honorable minister for communication

I support u...Nigerians are too cunny than the private online registration thing. Kidnappers or others of such can register sims to perpetrate evil with a dummy's face or a mask like a human face.

Then can even force their captives to take the snapshot in their place
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by castrokins(m): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
Abeg Park This Religious Nonsense One Side. These Are Desperate Times. We Are Talking About Banning Hijab, You're Here Talking Religion. How On Earth Would You Complete Biometric Registration Without A Photograph? Is She A Masquerade??

MathsChic:

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by erusen: 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
DeathStroke007:

laughing.. most Christians are clotpole.. you said CAN leaders ain't your leader..

terrorist na una Christians and jews.. na you dey behind all the terrorism of the World

paedophile like Muhammad? laughing.. aisha ain't 9 when her marriage was consummated... ask your mum when she first had sex.. which age.. or your sister or your gf.. most of them is before 19.. go google and ask for the real age of ayeesha.. and don't forget to ask the age of your biblical mary when old man Joseph sex her.. foolish boy
so if i say can are nt my leaders then am nt a christain,ur brianwashing is too strong,i say it again can are nt my leaders its nt becus of ur olodo conspiracy theory but becus the organization is money oriented.all muslims think the west is against them but it was the west that accepted refuges who went to rape german women,even still they still kept them in their country,mary was 9 and jeseph was 92 oga who just brainwash u like this,was it written in ur koran?.that una koran ehh,so a 92 years old man hard the strength to flee jerusalem when jesus was being sort after,a 9 nine years had a cousin as old as elizabeth,and an angel refer to a 9 years old mary as woman,so when mary was pregnant with jesus he had sex with joseph yet he was refer to as a virgin,abeg i nor get time for this kind brainwashing.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by adisa786: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nigeria is a multi-religious society and it is high time we respect the rights of fellow citizens. Hijab is a very important aspect of the islamic religion and i dont see why some people hide under security threats to trample under the rights of muslims. It is unfair to say the least to ask a lady brought up with the use of islamic wear to be forced to remove her hijab in public. There are many issues we as a country should face and work on collectively for our development instead of rejoicing on the notion and sight of a muslim lady being forced to remove hijab.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by adisa786: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nigeria is a multi-religious society and it is high time we respect the rights of fellow citizens. Hijab is a very important aspect of the islamic religion and i don't see why some people hide under security threats to trample under the rights of muslims. It is unfair to say the least to ask a lady brought up with the use of islamic wear to be forced to remove her hijab in public. There are many issues we as a country should face and work on collectively for our development instead of rejoicing on the notion and sight of a muslim lady being forced to remove hijab .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Charlieubochi: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
osedvgirl:

and how do you make me achieve that? lipsrsealed

There's a herbal product made in the middle East that helps. All you need to do is make yourself available for massaging. All charges on me!
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Junior66(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
demo4ril97:
well i guess she wasn't aware, she will be removing her hijab but that hasn't got to such point were she gets criticized.
shut up!
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by AreaFada2: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Very silly & lousy power drunk woman.

Shame on her. Thinks she's above the law.
Minister's wife ko, Boko wife ni. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code / No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan / Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.