Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,249 members, 7,880,926 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) (71621 Views)

What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? / Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / Cheapest Call Rates And Tariff For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Charlieubochi:

There's a herbal product made in the middle East that helps. All you need to do is make yourself available for massaging. All charges on me!
cheesy ok bring the herbal product down here and do the massaging yourself cheesy
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Ghost01(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Talk about Clash of Civilisations. She no wan off burqa, but she wan use phone. How were they supposed to capture her face then. Yoruba-speaking minister's wife indeed! Funny world.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by stephnie44(f): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
osedvgirl:
grin grin cheesy cheesy

she would have agreed cos of security reason if she is truly a minister's wife; or they would have taken her picture with 'hijab' so she will look like a masquerade

My ssmal round ass.lol

Minister's wife my small ass, mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Junior66(m): 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Each time i read dis kind of news i wish i wasnt in this country with some kind of people. I dnt blame those who want to secede. Very soon other ethnicities will start screaming secession too. That religion is a huge problem.

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=stephnie44 post=42160952][/quote]
now tell me, why did you quote me now; na so to quote dey hungry you angry
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Acidosis(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
I'm sure she's the wife of Shittu - A whole minister of communications.

Minister of JOKE, whose wife wants to get registered technologically with a covered black maria face.

Stup1d woman, stup1d family

2 Likes

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by jopretty(f): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
AJaylee:
I'm a Muslim nd I'm saying dis, that shouldn't be allowed. How can someone see d situation of a country like dis and u say u are being islamic.
I'm sure you are learned and reason well that's why you said that unlike most people who would choose to support the actions of some persons cos of religion or tribe when the truth is glaring.

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Junior66(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Laburus:
Hijabs dont make Ladies Look Like Masquerades Exposing your Laps on Nairaland is what makes one Looks desperate undecided undecided undecided undecided

beta to look desperate than look like a masquerade. btw, she cant hide bombs in her exposed body but the other person can. Get out!

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by kings09(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Agreed dat mtn no de try but @least follow d laid down rules 4 nw. If d woman was applying for a visa to go overseas, is dis hw she ll behave. Let's help improve d security situation in d country by identifying ourselves cos anythn can hapn @ anytime
walexmini:
It really sad and annoying. Technology is more advance dan d way they Were treating us In this country, why cant we start doing dis registration of a thing Online by ourself? Foolish mtn full of scam.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Junior66(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Contact17:
Please she didn't say she won't remove her veil. She only stated that she sisnt want to do so in pulic. Am pretty sure they could have taken her to a room or something
why should she be granted such a priviledge? what is she were a suicide bomber? She should be allowed to go to a private place with the security man so that the security man should be killed right? Do u know that if she did that in the north-east crises zone it myt be her obituary we are reading now? You need to live in Borno state for one month.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by alobright17(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
adamilen:
Please people should try to use their common sense. How on earth did she expect her picture to be taken with her face covered. SMH.... If she wan travel abroad make she cover her face enter visa office go do biometrics.

Religion ko....
can you just imagine that?
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Junior66(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
Musharraf:
May Allah bless dat Hajia......
people like you will complain that boko haram is killing ur people yet you fed them with the propaganda that made them who they are. Why should God bless her? If God bless this Hajia why shoudnt he bless the next suicide bomber? Honestly people like you are not needed in this country. You will sell this country for ur religion.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
Could that be the wife of Adebayo Shittu the minister of communication?
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by pweetychyka(f): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Most Nigerian women and pride be like Bread and Yeast! (Without Yeast in the making of bread, the dough won't rise)

Can someone help me ask that professed Minister's Wife if covering that veil from head to toe will take her to heaven?

With all due respect, Mary the Mother of Jesus Christ didn't have to cover her face with a veil before God singled her out n made her the mother of the redeemer of the world.... Some women sha! undecided

God help us

#mathought angry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by iamkneeyi: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
She should gerara there for real.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by brofula(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
Let's see her internatinoal passport and confirm if she took the snapsot with her hijab.
Minister's wife ko ambassador nii
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Mrlekan07034617: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
DeathStroke007:

if you had working eyes , you would see av done that before

Lolz I'm sure u typed all these with just one eye working cos if the two were to be functioning properly, its proper connection to your brain will make u think like a normal Nigerian and not a religious fanatics.....
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Junior66(m): 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Adehakeema:
Those people that have disregarded God instruction will be asking; why cant she follow simple instruction?
In deviance to God instructruction? Do that she can be like them and be punished together with them.
the rest of the people who do not cover their faces are hindus and pagans abi? i am sure you sympathize with Boko Haram too.

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Junior66(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
martineverest:
that's harsh, bro
A suicide bombing is harsher than what that guy wrote. Just imagine if she were a suicide bomber!
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by DeathStroke007(m): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
erusen:
so if i say can are nt my leaders then am nt a christain,ur brianwashing is too strong,i say it again can are nt my leaders its nt becus of ur olodo conspiracy theory but becus the organization is money oriented.all muslims think the west is against them but it was the west that accepted refuges who went to rape german women,even still they still kept them in their country,mary was 9 and jeseph was 92 oga who just brainwash u like this,was it written in ur koran?.that una koran ehh,so a 92 years old man hard the strength to flee jerusalem when jesus was being sort after,a 9 nine years had a cousin as old as elizabeth,and an angel refer to a 9 years old mary as woman,so when mary was pregnant with jesus he had sex with joseph yet he was refer to as a virgin,abeg i nor get time for this kind brainwashing.

what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
MathsChic:

No, I'm not smiley
that's funny...cos your comment contradicts your present state of mind!!!
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by effty(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Did she respect herself when she was asked to do d needful? Nd where was her cultural or religious affliation subjected to insults? Just dey yarn rubbish.
MathsChic:

Why this? No reason to resort to bad words. Other people's religious or cultural decisions should be respected.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by DeathStroke007(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mrlekan07034617:

Lolz I'm sure u typed all these with just one eye working cos if the two were to be functioning properly, its proper connection to your brain will make u think like a normal Nigerian and not a religious fanatics.....

oga.. read my first post on this thread.. it's purely as a Nigerian.. my other posts are meant for people who insulted Islam, Muslim and the woman
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by yankosbaba(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
It never ceases to amaze me how foolish and ignorant some people are. She should be charged for disorderly conduct, as MTN registration centre is not a place to display your whatever belief, and I believe she is not the only Muslim lady there. More so, Zainab should be held for questioning.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by stevedre: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
What do you mean ? Ok.. They should have also taken the biometric machine to her house cuz shes a ministers wife na, Who does she think she is ? Her actions was arrant nonsense, calling a security/police ordinary ? there are alternatives like glo,Airtel e.t.c. This is Nigeria not Saudi Arabia.

Contact17:
Please she didn't say she won't remove her veil. She only stated that she sisnt want to do so in pulic. Am pretty sure they could have taken her to a room or something
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Junior66(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
adisa786:
Nigeria is a multi-religious society and it is high time we respect the rights of fellow citizens. Hijab is a very important aspect of the islamic religion and i dont see why some people hide under security threats to trample under the rights of muslims. It is unfair to say the least to ask a lady brought up with the use of islamic wear to be forced to remove her hijab in public. There are many issues we as a country should face and work on collectively for our development instead of rejoicing on the notion and sight of a muslim lady being forced to remove hijab.
pack one side jare. Na people like una de make us suffer from all these terrorist threats till date. The rest of us will never forgive ur religious belief for the amount of harm it has caused the rest of humanity.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Mordyb: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
walexmini:
It really sad and annoying. Technology is more advance dan d way they Were treating us In this country, why cant we start doing dis registration of a thing Online by ourself? Foolish mtn full of scam.
read what wrote considering the security situation and tell reasonable Nigerians if you made sense Nigeria is one of the few countries that people buy Sims and phones by the roadside without any mode to capture ID
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Mordyb: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
walexmini:
read what wrote considering the security situation and tell reasonable Nigerians if you made sense Nigeria is one of the few countries that people buy Sims and phones by the roadside without any mode to capture ID.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Blackfire(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
MathsChic:

Why this? No reason to resort to bad words. Other people's religious or cultural decisions should be respected.

.... And when that religion misbehave in front of common sense?
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
What religion will do to people eh....mtchew embarassed
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Blackfire(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Musharraf:
May Allah bless dat Hajia......
... By allah u are to be pitied. Ask me why?
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by paulibling(m): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
she simply wants to make trouble. to take passport your full face and ears must be exposed. full final stop. neeext.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code / No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan / Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.