Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,113 members, 7,977,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:23 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (742504 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
harlos:

thank you fab.

How is the weather today?
it's sunny, dry en dusty air.. how re u feeling now?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
Same here.

I don't feel it much in the afternoonundecided
which makes me think it is gone
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
fabulousdame: hello everybody... how re y'all doing?

@harlos sorry about d cough dear

@sweet tease dint know u were an arsenal fan too smiley

Wassup Fab. how u dey?

@Deiok.

Someone would have thought you had a nice singing voice since you are a big fan of Adele. . . you should do a VN singing an Adele Song grin . . let us hear
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
harlos: Same here.

I don't feel it much in the afternoonundecided
which makes me think it is gone
u shud take some drugs *coming from someone who cant even take paracetamol grin* just take good care of urself.. smiley
lalaboi:

Wassup Fab. how u dey?
i'm fine dearie..how re u?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
fabulousdame:
i'm fine dearie..how re u?

I'm good. still on the matter. .

Hows your day been? Are u part of the ASUU sitathomebyforce crew? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
lalaboi:

I'm good. still on the matter. .

Hows your day been? Are u part of the ASUU sitathomebyforce crew? grin
lol no oh..wetin concern me, i don already start business grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
fabulousdame:
lol no oh..wetin concern me, i don already start business grin grin

Hehehe. . What is this "Business"
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
Br3nd4:

Orhh.. Suspection. grin

Abegi, Im not Ms Pee, Im Snow_wyte. cool

I don even forget the password grin

I don catch you! grin.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
ms_pee:

I don catch you! grin.

But Who are you tho.. Ur old ID? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
lalaboi:

Hehehe. . What is this "Business"
i was just kidding oh
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
fabulousdame:
i was just kidding oh

hahahah Or you dont want to publicly disclose. grin wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
Is it still possible for me to win as people are trooping here on daily basis? cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
lalaboi:

Wassup Fab. how u dey?

@Deiok.

Someone would have thought you had a nice singing voice since you are a big fan of Adele. . . you should do a VN singing an Adele Song grin . . let us hear
My voice is not the best, i know, that doesnt mean i shouldnt appreciate a good voice (Adele) when i hear one. Or you want me to rap like you did on your Voice Note? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
lalaboi:

But Who are you tho.. Ur old ID? cheesy

Lalaboi dearie, that's a big secret. embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
ms_pee:

Lalaboi dearie, that's a big secret. embarassed
well i can keep big secrets n wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
Deiok: My voice is not the best, i know, that doesn't mean i shouldn't appreciate a good voice (Adele) when i hear one. Or you want me to rap like you did on your Voice Note? grin

Was i rapping? lool. thats new lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
This kind of feeling i get whenever i see ur name is so strange that i can't explain,
I smile at you everytime i see you, just like i'm doing right now smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

Sweet tease
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
lalaboi: You know i already told yu why the DIstinction is not coming grin grin
Really? I must hav missed it tongue

Deiok: Watin you know about distinction huh?
grin grin grin

lalaboi: Look at this boy man. . . emi okunrin meta! I flirted with distinction all through my times in UNI cool
Na zo *yimu*

fabulousdame:
@sweet tease dint know u were an arsenal fan too smiley
Yep! cool representing cool #teamarsenal

harlos:

Thank you. I wish i know what i can take undecided i'm not use to drugs embarassed

Best of luck in ur next coming mock.
I'm very sure u'll use it to mock that lailaiboy who talks like say distinctions falls from heaven tongue
Uwc..... Get broncholyte cough syrup and septrin, that should do.

Thank you, i know i will. cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
lalaboi:

hahahah Or you dont want to publicly disclose. grin wink
smiley smiley smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
angry

What is that alomoboi saying
Me sege??

Daniska kowai!!
O ba furo e! angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
lalaboi:
well i can keep big secrets n wink

Better! smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Shugamania: angry

What is that alomoboi saying
Me sege??

Daniska kowai!!
O ba furo e! angry

Sege dan iska. . .. i go kwal aboki for mile12 now. Dem go deal with u baje angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
Lalaboi. . .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
lalaboi:

Sege dan iska. . .. i go kwal aboki for mile12 now. Dem go deal with u baje angry

Smh.. U no know say all d abokis for lagos answer to me.

U wan become suya ba angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
Br3nd4: Lalaboi. . .

Hey..
How u shugar?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
Reine.. Been a while.
Sup?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Shugamania:

Smh.. U no know say all d abokis for lagos answer to me.

U wan become suya ba angry

My abokis vs ur abokis. Them go just dumbu u like ram.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
Br3nd4: Lalaboi. . .

Bwenda wassup na
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ok. It's a deal.

Drop ur address if u're so confident. And see if abokis no go full there within 5 mins.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Shugamania: Ok. It's a deal.

Drop ur address if u're so confident. And see if abokis no go full there within 5 mins.
Him neva drop original vn na address you dey talk........i pray o

Brenda wats up?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
Shugamania: Reine.. Been a while.
Sup?

Hey Shuga e don tey no be today cheesy

How are you na? Long time no see grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
ReineViolet:

Hey Shuga e don tey no be today cheesy

How are you na? Long time no see grin

am dey o. Been here, na u we no see.

How was ur day?

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.