Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,077 members, 7,977,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:59 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (742497 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
hello everyone....how is ur day going?

@harlos how is ur health hun??
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
Princeparix: hey ma'am
Hi pa' ap, how body?

Hi fabulous,

And room mates.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
Beync:
Hi pa' ap, how body?

Hi fabulous,

And room mates.
how is u?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
Beync:
Hi pa' ap, how body?

Hi fabulous,

And room mates.
body dey 4 inside cloth. How are u doing?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
Shugamania:

am dey o. Been here, na u we no see.

How was ur day?

Im good, very good.

You?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
ReineViolet:

Im good, very good.

You?

angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
cool
cool
cool
cool
cool
cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
lalaboi:

angry

What did I do sweetheart? embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Doing fine mates.

Shugabanti smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
ReineViolet:

What did I do sweetheart? embarassed

I saw you enter Shugar's car with skimpy sexy dress yesterday! Are you cheating on me with Her? angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Mesut11: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
i'd like to know when this thread will end... or maybe it will never end undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mesut11: i'd like to know when this thread will end... or maybe it will never end undecided
it will end soon. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
It will end very soon. .

**putting traps everywhere**
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
cool

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
luxanne:

shocked

cry

Good day guys.

@Harlos, hope you feeling better now?
fabulousdame: hello everyone....how is ur day going?

@harlos how is ur health hun??
Thank you its getting better, ST is taking good care of me wink

How are you two (too)
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
lalaboi: It will end very soon. .

**putting traps everywhere**
you wan catch rat?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
harlos:
you wan catch rat?

Yeh, Rat like you
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
lalaboi:

I saw you enter Shugar's car with skimpy sexy dress yesterday! Are you cheating on me with Her? angry

Now darling kiss, where on earth are you getting this half-baked rumors from? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
harlos:
Thank you its getting better, ST is taking good care of me wink

How are you two (too)
i'm fine...
lalaboi:

Yeh, Rat like you

careful wit d traps oh make e nor con be say na person when sh1t nai con match am
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
ReineViolet:

Now darling kiss, where on earth are you getting this half-baked rumors from? undecided

**Points at Harlos**. . . sad

He tricked me?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
lalaboi:

Yeh, Rat like you
undecided
but...but....i don't av a tail
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
fabulousdame:
i'm fine...
careful wit d traps oh make e nor con be say na person when sh1t nai con match am
what do you expect wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
fabulousdame:
i'm fine...

Looool. the traper knows where the traps are. It is only the Trapee that will fall for it lol grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
lalaboi:

He tricked me?

Oh yes he did love.

Now come here baby, I missed you so much kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
lalaboi:

He tricked me?
uhm
Implication!!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
ReineViolet:

Oh yes he did love.

I don't get u either
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
ReineViolet:

Oh yes he did love.

What was i thinking listening to him. . . angry

Missed you more my Ice cream Sandwich kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
lalaboi:

I really don't know why you believed him undecided

*kisses him then pushes him away*

I need sometime to relax. I'm really upset with you angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
ReineViolet:

argh. . **scratching head**. . This has happened before with my Ex. Turned out the rumour was true then. Can be true right now too angry

You are indeed cheating on me with SHuga! I see how you stare at her boobs n behind like its TV. . . grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
lalaboi:

You were probable afraid cos u know it is what you do too undecided

ReineViolet:

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
lalaboi:

argh. . **scratching head**. . This has happened before with my Ex. Turned out the rumour was true then. Can be true right now too angry

You are indeed cheating on me with SHuga! I see how you stare at her boobs n behind like its TV. . . grin

Lala sweetie! What is wrong with you? I'm just ill today and feeling awful and you just came out of nowhere to accuse me of cheating twice!

cry cry What kind of human being are you, Lala? cry cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
ReineViolet:

Lala sweetie! What is wrong with you? I'm just ill today and feeling awful and you just came out of nowhere to accuse me of cheating twice!

cry cry What kind of human being are you, Lala? cry cry

OMGG. shocked shocked . what happened bae. what wrong? You had some pills yet?

It was just a joke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.