Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,361 members, 7,947,589 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (733909 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee:

cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy

But on a serious note I like 9icegee that way o
Becos this house will not be complete without members with different kinds of mental state.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ammanda :
cheesy cheesy

Becos this house will not be complete without members with different kinds of mental state.

He isn't that bad tho, but he can be very annoying atimes. He is our enemy until he stops thinking cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee:

He isn't that bad tho, but he can be very annoying atimes. He is our enemy until he stops thinking cheesy
I don't think he can stop thinking cos he's an embodiment of thoughts, and that's what makes him unique a way.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee:

Hian! Say anything na angry
Here it is smiley

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ammanda :
cheesy cheesy

grin

Why evils na?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Shugamania:

grin

Why evils na?
no we havnt got evils
Just orishrishi.

But wait o, 9icegee is coming to do the thoughtful for dishing him dis afternoongrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jbluv smiley i see you smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ammanda :
you are the one who needs urgent help remember,ur incessant murmuring is a sign of kolo that need to be halt. *blows balloon with my gum*
*lol funny girl....at least she stopped de hair twisting action*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
9icegee: *lol funny girl....at least she stopped de hair twisting action*
*twisting continues*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ammanda :
cheesy cheesy

*good lord! Did she just say 'ppl with different kinda mental state??!'...so now to her i must'v ran outta psycho yard?? This girl get mouth! I think i'l demand an apology from her for this...and this happens to be a babe i started to like...i'l UN-LIKE her if she doesnt apologiz*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ammanda :
*twisting continues*
*lmao! I refuse to be drawn in....girls sure know how to make u do things u dont wanna and at the end they get hurt and stil blame u 4it...where's de apology meanwhile...? Cant find it*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee:

*who asked this one??! Is her HOUSE-HELP not around 4her to go and flirt wit??!...did i hear her say 'he isnt tht bad tho'...? Oh! So she's a secret admirer uh?! Oh oh! Never knew some1 had been entertaining a crush on me since...if she comes out open mayb i can do sometin about it. Hope her HOUSE-HELP wont turn to tomatoes by de time he comes up and read this. His problem, not mine*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
9icegee: *lmao! I refuse to be drawn in....girls sure know how to make u do things u dont wanna and at the end they get hurt and stil blame u 4it...where's de apology meanwhile...? Cant find it*
be patience, am typing ur apology.

*Blows gum*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ammanda :
I don't think he can stop thinking cos he's an embodiment of thoughts, and that's what makes him unique a way.

Lol. Stop making his peanut head swell jare. I hate him grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee:

the more u hate him the more he pis u off, better start liking himgrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ammanda :
be patience, am typing ur apology.

*Blows gum*
*which one is this gum-blowing attitude...? Or she walks de corner (i dont know if she understands wot i mean by tht...i guess she should, she's intelligent, unlike de other dumb friends of hers lmao [i didnt mention any1's name o! i dont want TROUBLEM])? cos gum-blowing is part of their job specifications....*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
9icegee: *who asked this one??! Is her HOUSE-HELP not around 4her to go and flirt wit??!...did i hear her say 'he isnt tht bad tho'...? Oh! So she's a secret admirer uh?! Oh oh! Never knew some1 had been entertaining a crush on me since...if she comes out open mayb i can do sometin about it. Hope her HOUSE-HELP wont turn to tomatoes by de time he comes up and read this. His problem, not mine*

I'm in a very good mood today! How are you? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
Shugamania:

grin

Why evils na?

Lol. Don't mind her. I heard 9icegee is taking her *it's a rumour o*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ammanda :
the more u hate him the more he pis u off, better start liking himgrin

Stop jor! He is annoying angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee:

*one tin i know, from inception, girls used to talk in de opposite, tht is, they mean wot they say, but put it the other way round...for instance, a girl tht says she loves u, lie! She doesnt. But the one tht sings how much she hates u, My! u need to visit her room! i bet u'l c ur pictures all over her wall...u figure me now...?so i wud'v rather been so shocked if this barbie said she loves me. I wud'v cried. But now tht she says she hates me, hmmmm am all smiles, cos i know exactly wot she means, SHE LOVES ME TO SHREDS!...olive branch is stil extended to her anyway, i hope she realises tht she should seize this opportunity and grap it (with both hands)*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
sweet-tease:

Here it is smiley

Thanks dear. I can now officially give you to harlos kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
9icegee: *which one is this gum-blowing attitude...? Or she walks de corner (i dont know if she understands wot i mean by tht...i guess she should, she's intelligent, unlike de other dumb friends of hers lmao [i didnt mention any1's name o! i dont want TROUBLEM])? cos gum-blowing is part of their job specifications....*
*seriously angry*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
9icegee: *one tin i know, from inception, girls used to talk in de opposite, tht is, they mean wot they say, but put it the other way round...for instance, a girl tht says she loves u, lie! She doesnt. But the one tht sings how much she hates u, My! u need to visit her room! i bet u'l c ur pictures all over her wall...u figure me now...?so i wud'v rather been so shocked if this barbie said she loves me. I wud'v cried. But now tht she says she hates me, hmmmm am all smiles, cos i know exactly wot she means, SHE LOVES ME TO SHREDS!...olive branch is stil extended to her anyway, i hope she realises tht she should seize this opportunity and grap it (with both hands)*

Shut up! angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
9icegee: *good lord! Did she just say 'ppl with different kinda mental state??!'...so now to her i must'v ran outta psycho yard?? This girl get mouth! I think i'l demand an apology from her for this...and this happens to be a babe i started to like...i'l UN-LIKE her if she doesnt apologiz*

I have decided to start quoting him d same way he quotes others. I wonder why he keeps replying posts indirectly like he has a multiple personality and is trying to report thngs to one or the other personality to ensure both personalities are updated. I know my post might be strange to him, more like looking at a mirror. He shouldn't freak out tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee:

I'm in a very good mood today! How are you? grin
*i look around me...who's she asking...? Cos am definitly sure she wasnt talking 2me. I'l faint if she was. Has she ever by chance talked 2me before...oh! I almost said no...yes she has, but de things tht proceed from her mouth aint 'how r u(s)'...so how come she shud be talking 2me now..? Well, there's only one way to find out, pretend i didnt hear, den wait if she'l repeat herself...*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ammanda :
no we havnt got evils
Just orishrishi.

But wait o, 9icegee is coming to do the thoughtful for dishing him dis afternoongrin

grin grin

ms_pee:

Lol. Don't mind her. I heard 9icegee is taking her *it's a rumour o*

Ohhh... cheesy
Mandy babe, u didn't tell us u're going to become a thinker too now.
Happy thinking life dearie grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ms pee, think on jore
The role fit u die cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ammanda :
*seriously angry*
*seriously saying AM SORRY. disrespecting girls aint part of my profession...but how do i come out now and tell her how sorry i am...{As shy as i am}? Besides, how wil she react...? De fear of her reaction makes me back-track...mayb i'l put up this sorry-kitty face and hope she can read my mind from it...*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee:

Thanks dear. I can now officially give you to harlos kiss
Uwc kiss so it was unofficial b4 lol get ready Oº°˚˚ chief bride's maid(CBM) thngs wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin

Ohhh... cheesy
Mandy babe, u didn't tell us u're going to become a thinker too now.
Happy thinking life dearie grin

Yes o. We wish you a happy thinking life with your new found thinking love
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
*wait!!!...viewing this topic...
Ammanda
Shugamania
Mspee
Sweet-tease
And am de only male! In de midst of three hot shoddies! My oh my! I start to fear...i hope i wont be gang-banged (bad word! [i clean my mouth, as i dont talk dirty, unlike some ppl...])!!...seriously hoping a male walks in befor things get messy*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
sweet-tease:

Uwc kiss so it was unofficial b4 lol get ready Oº°˚˚ chief bride's maid(CBM) thngs wink

Awww! cheesy

Hope shuga is seeing this?

*dancing skelewu*

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.