Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (733894 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ammanda :
no pee. I know u r trying to fight it but the truth is that aish thing u feel for him is real, just say yes grin

Sorry dear, I already have nitlad/ruby, even lalaboi has sent in his application/resume. cheesy

*hides*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
lalaboi:
Ms_Pee and Ruby more like lol

Lol. Gbeborun. Get ya arse outta here this minute! cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
ReineViolette:

Oya tell Lala to direct you to awa haus cheesy cheesy

Will that yeyeboi agree? undecided
I really want this milk o cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
He he. I don't think Lala ll agree to milk-sharing o...

Reine, I want something. A picture of usad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee:

undecided undecided
tongue tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
That reminds me.

Attention everyone, nominations ll soon begin for d Mr/miss nairaland contest and I'll be nominating u guys, be prepared.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
sweet-tease:

It yis i cool
na u dey laff 4 ur vn like person wey laffing gas suffocate abi?? grin wink tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley cheesy angry sad shocked cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
9icegee: *who asked this one??! Is her HOUSE-HELP not around 4her to go and flirt wit??!...did i hear her say 'he isnt tht bad tho'...? Oh! So she's a secret admirer uh?! Oh oh! Never knew some1 had been entertaining a crush on me since...if she comes out open mayb i can do sometin about it. Hope her HOUSE-HELP wont turn to tomatoes by de time he comes up and read this. His problem, not mine*
I came, i read, i smiled.. what else?? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee:

God forbid! angry
What will na happen to harlos nitlad and the rest of them? cry
I don't want to break anybody's heart
so am among the 'rest of them' fa?? or am not even among sef?? abokoku tongue tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee:

Sorry dear, I already have nitlad/ruby, even lalaboi has sent in his application/resume. cheesy

*hides*
for your backyard mind *yimu* i would soon unveil my NL crush tongue tongue grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee:

Fixed cheesy

You can play with fire sha cheesy

Lala stop beefing my boo, i lik him lik dat tongue

Shugamania:

Lol. Sweettease doesn't mind...
Love is magical.

He doesn't know! Thank you my sis for helping me tell him

ReineViolette:

AWWW!!!!! YOU HAVE A REALLY SWEET VOICE wink Thank you so much kiss kiss kiss
*blushing* thank you dear kiss hope you are having fun.

Ammanda :
no pee. I know u r trying to fight it but the truth is that aish thing u feel for him is real, just say yes grin
Correct babe! You know every grin

RubyTheBlogger: na u dey laff 4 ur vn like person wey laffing gas suffocate abi?? grin wink tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley cheesy angry sad shocked cool

Hmmmmmmmm.......trouble dey sleep, yanga dey go wake am.... lipsrsealed make i no talk tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Shugamania: That reminds me.

Attention everyone, nominations ll soon begin for d Mr/miss nairaland contest and I'll be nominating u guys, be prepared.
Na you i won even go nominate seff
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
sweet-tease:

Hmmmmmmmm.......trouble dey sleep, yanga dey go wake am.... lipsrsealed make i no talk tongue
lwkm.. Make i introduce ma sef, am ruby, the only real human here asides you. The rest are NL BOTS including one thinking guy '9icegee' may i meet u?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
Shugamania: He he. I don't think Lala ll agree to milk-sharing o...

Reine, I want something. A picture of usad

He must! cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: for your backyard mind *yimu* i would soon unveil my NL crush tongue tongue grin

cry cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: lwkm.. Make i introduce ma sef, am ruby, the only real human here asides you. The rest are NL BOTS including one thinking guy '9icegee' may i meet u?
Hey! My Harlos is real also!
Am sweet-tease, Harlos' sweetheart. I know about the thinking guy, i actually think he needs help undecided don't you think?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: so am among the 'rest of them' fa?? or am not even among sef?? abokoku tongue tongue

Your name is not there because it's in my heart. kiss
You are among na
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
ReineViolette:

For sure na wink
Just let him know Im expecting you, don't tell him why sha grin

Aii dear
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: for your backyard mind *yimu* i would soon unveil my NL crush tongue tongue grin

Oya hurry up b4 a sharper guy first you cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
*Modified* hav had dinner grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
sweet-tease:

Na you i won even go nominate seff

Yimu..
Like u know say na u I go first nominate sef
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Lwkmddd!
So u chose ur dinner over uploading this.
Lala is gonna be on a roll tonight and Harlos....ohh harlos...Pele in advance dear.
grin

And thanks for d shout out, Sweettease's friend. XoXo.. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
I wanna listen to these voice notes now. . make nobody disturb me o. . .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
Shugamania:

Yimu..
Like u know say na u I go first nominate sef
I will not contest tongue grin

Shugamania: Lwkmddd!
So u chose ur dinner over uploading this.
Lala is gonna be on a roll tonight and Harlos....ohh harlos...Pele in advance dear.
grin

And thanks for d shout out, Sweettease's friend. XoXo.. smiley
I have nothng to hide o embarassed dats why embarassed
She called you shugamaniaC grin

lalaboi: I wanna listen to these voice notes now. . make nobody disturb me o. . .
FYM lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.