Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,508 members, 7,914,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:50 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (724377 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
jb welcum.. Ah gat my pc formatted and i usd the medium to install SP3 on it grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jbluv55:
TNX dear. Better I guess smiley

Awryt wud do a special one for her.
This is a dedication to all lovely members most esp d ladies.
Wow! Nice voice there kiss
Thanks 4 d dedication.

harlos:
I want you to stop talking about Myself and Sweet Tease angry
Sweet tease i'm just trying to be a mansad
Baby pls don't be upset, its not true cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: that comment waz about ur 1st vn i heard undecided this one totori my belle

He he. My voice is growing on u, Na Lala remain.
Although I know he likes d voice too and is only forming. tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
Shior. . Elenu shokoti. . like ko, feran ni
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
harlos:
lol. Jbluv i guess this is just for the ladies wink

So what are you getting on? smiley
Hehehehe .......its a secret so dnt let the cat out of d bag.
BTW I dropped a VN sm few mins bck.

Am dropping another for general in som few mins.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
Shugamania:

He he. My voice is growing on u, Na Lala remain.
Although I know he likes d voice too and is only forming. tongue
growing on me like weed baby wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
sweet-tease:

Thanks 4 d dedication.

Oh no...its not up to this babe, *hands her a handkerchief* clean those things off i hate to see them on you, you're to beautiful to cry.

It is over. kisskisskisskisskiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
shockedshocked jb can sing sha..u nd shuga should do a collabogrin

Eyin eniyan gbogbo,,e gurrevening o
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: jb welcum.. Ah gat my pc formatted and i usd the medium to install SP3 on it grin
Eeya pele but every disappointment is a blessing in disguise yes? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jbluv55:
TNX dear. Better I guess smiley

Awryt wud do a special one for her.
This is a dedication to all lovely members most esp d ladies.

Lollllll...
Signature jb. Thanks kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
cry cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
*Chews popcorn as I waka pass the thread*

*Throws a handful @ those staring @ me#
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
harlos:
Oh no...its not up to this babe, *hands her a handkerchief* clean those things off i hate to see them on you, you're to beautiful to cry.

It is over. kisskisskisskisskiss
Thank you baby kiss kiss kiss kiss *collects handkerchief from him*
What can't break us can only make us stronger wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee: cry cry
not again sadsad

Ammanda come back here.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
sweet-tease:

Thanks 4 d dedication.

TNX & Ur welcome. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
sweet-tease:

Thank you baby kiss kiss kiss kiss *collects handkerchief from him*
What can't break us can only make us stronger wink
oww.those kisses i've missed

i'll turn ur pink lips to to white grin

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
grin
lalaboi: Shior. . Elenu shokoti. . like ko, feran ni

Yenyenyenyen.
It's D same thing. Elenu bi ti baba suwe tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jbluv55:
Eeya pele but every disappointment is a blessing in disguise yes? grin
abi now, the man who helped me update and drive the system no collect #5 from me grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
thatgurlvixen: shockedshocked jb can sing sha..u nd shuga should do a collabogrin

*blushing* TNX vixen. The inspiration was from beautiful ladies lyk you. More coming.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jbluv55:
Hehehehe .......its a secret so dnt let the cat out of d bag.
BTW I dropped a VN sm few mins bck.

Am dropping another for general in som few mins.
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
Shugamania:

Lollllll...
Signature jb. Thanks kiss
grin wink. UWC.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2013

Goodness...
Ms pee, don't tell me all that singing was in vain. Who collect ur biscuit?

thatgurlvixen: shockedshocked jb can sing sha..u nd shuga should do a collabogrin

he he. U n him more like
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
cool
harlos:

Hmmmhmmmmhmmmmmm

*Clears throat seriously *
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
harlos:
not again sadsad

Ammanda come back here.
even while your mouth is stuck in kiss with sweat tease, u r calling me, why? Can't u concentrate?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hello sweerie. Wats up wt you? Who has made you cry Agn dis evening? Hope it aint me ?

RubyTheBlogger: abi now, the man who helped me update and drive the system no collect #5 from me grin
That's good to know. Did you get any of ur files bck?

Ammanda :
*Chews popcorn as I waka pass the thread*

*Throws a handful @ those staring @ me#
*catches on of the pieces and stones her wt it, she falls. Pick her up and consoles her by carrying her lyk a baby*

Howdy Ammanda. Hope I dint wound you? tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jbluv55:
*blushing* TNX vixen. The inspiration was from beautiful ladies lyk you. More coming.
Now that is charm!dayuuuumcheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: growing on me like weed baby wink

Hmmmm ruby, ms pee is watching u.

Anyway, Which brand of weed do u take jare? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2013

wassup dear?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
harlos:

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1404852_french-kiss_jpeg6d28953cbb19e4f66418caad222d5ec9[/img]

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Shugamania:
he he. U n him more like
Me keh embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
harlos:

Awww baby, hav missed your lips kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hey guys, howdy y'all kiss

@Sweet tease, Congratz dearie kiss

@Reineviolette, Happy bufdae luv, wishing you great tidings and lots more kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.