Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,066 members, 7,887,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (716658 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jbluv55:
So you eventually decided to cooperate. Egbe tongue. You try sha smiley

grin grin grin werin you nid. You wan make I mention ur name tongue

Na ur footstep i dey follow. .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee: Thanks to those who made a VN for me. And to those that mentioned my name in their VN, I appreciate.

I'm not cool right tonight, will listen to them nextweek. Thanks! sad

U tis geh. . u berra goan take injection grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jbluv55:
Hehehehe. I did a better one but the file is larger than can be uploaded. grin

I'll attach the other file for you later grin wink

Lol...aii wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee: Thanks to those who made a VN for me. And to those that mentioned my name in their VN, I appreciate.

The last but not the least is the one I'm making for you sweerie. Special number.so put on a smile.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Rubytheblogger, I see you...hey hun.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
ReineViolette:

Baby you really need help oh! cheesy cheesy

Anyway, thanks love for the sweet shalas grin grin I appreciate

[size=1pt]But i need to know...I've been waiting for you since in my room, when are you coming over?[/size] wink

Anything for you b. . . kiss

[size=1pt]m right there babes. did you like the roses. . .you're looking great right now[/size]
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
luxanne:

Lol...we are just excited cheesy

Howdy dear?
I'm good. And you?
Share with me the excitement. . .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
lalaboi:
WHo molested you to rap?.. confess now so we can solve the issue

lalaboi:

See this one.. ur talking to an ex X-factor winner. respect your elders. . dem force you rap too? raping like it was in ijebu language grin

I should be asking you instead, who molested you lala? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
luxanne:

I should be asking you instead, who molested you lala? grin

heheheh lol. sharap there. . . madam started from the danfo now on okada grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
ReineViolette:

Baby you really need help oh! cheesy cheesy

Anyway, thanks love for the sweet shalas grin grin I appreciate

[size=1pt]But i need to know...I've been waiting for you since in my room, when are you coming over?[/size] wink

You can say that again grin

Hey dear, hope you enjoyed your day?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Feraz: I'm good. And you?
Share with me the excitement. . .

Am good too, chelsea was almost thrashed grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tsk tsk. Wish I'm in the mood for fun... cry

Lux, I see you. Bye y'all
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2013

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
luxanne:

Am good too, chelsea was almost thrashed grin
grin grin grin
I feel the excitement. . .Chelsea fans! Buncha noise makers. . . grin grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
lalaboi:
heheheh lol. sharap there. . . madam started from the danfo now on okada grin

E no rhyme, you can do better grin

You don see your life, lol... you are welcome anyways but you sure need help and fast, maybe them don infect you with jumpiasis cheesy

BTW, where is princeparix?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee: Tsk tsk. Wish I'm in the mood for fun... cry

Lux, I see you. Bye y'all

Aww, bye dear.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
luxanne: Rubytheblogger, I see you...hey hun.
baby network aint fair to me tonight cry how you doing?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
luxanne:

E no rhyme, you can do better grin

You don see your life, lol... you are welcome anyways but you sure need help and fast, maybe them don infect you with jumpiasis cheesy

BTW, where is princeparix?

see ya head. . . who cares about the ryhming. . shior. . instead of you beg me to coach you
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Feraz: grin grin grin
I feel the excitement. . .Chelsea fans! Buncha noise makers. . . grin grin grin

I tell ya, goodness grin tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
"Versace, Versace, Your rocking Versace and your mummy is hungry, oloshi". . . lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chelsea haters in the house. . shior
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: baby network aint fair with me tonight cry how you doing?

Aww, some days are like that...take heart you hear

Am good, still hanging in
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
luxanne:

Aww, some days are like that...take heart you hear

Am good, still hanging in
just sent you a mail wink yo night-crawling?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
lalaboi:

see ya head. . . who cares about the ryhming. . shior. . instead of you beg me to coach you

Yeah, my head is cute cool

Hehe, to be coached by a molestor? I'll rather not learn how to sing grin

lalaboi: Chelsea haters in the house. . shior

tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: just sent you a mail wink yo night-crawling?

oh, has it gotten to my turn?,lol...will check and holla back.

Nah, am logging out now, it's sunday 2moro.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
luxanne:

oh, has it gotten to my turn?,lol...will check and holla back.

Nah, am logging out now, it's sunday 2moro.
well finally your turn.. Xo u av been counting huh? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Go to bed guys.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
ReineViolette:

[size=1pt]Thanks for not keeping me waiting babe[/size] kiss [size=1pt]The roses were lovely and I'm gonna place it in a special place in my room[/size] wink [size=1pt]And you too babe, you're look hot[/size] kiss kiss [size=1pt]I think I'm melting[/size]

[size=1pt]look what we have here. .[/size] [size=1pt]easy ons and easy offs. . you ween waiting for me huh [/size] grin kiss

[size=1pt]babes i can't get enough of you.[/size] . [size=1pt]you're amazing. .[/size] wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
This is for ma pee (it aint complete thoh)
wink

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: well finally your turn.. Xo u av been counting huh? undecided

Nah, been noticing tongue

Shugamania: Go to bed guys.

Lol... Good night guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.