Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,050 members, 7,886,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (716628 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
Princeparix: JBLUV gina onye ga anu garri

U just saved MI's life.

Gudday all
undecided See yeye. Na una wey no fit drop anything go sabi criticize pass tongue.Did you C I labelled it poor rap? I'm not selling music. I'm having fun. Getit? tongue

lalaboi:
I gotta agree with you on this looool\

you peepu should stop this rapping bizniz abeg lol
Dem no force you to listen na. Why not propose smtn else like jumping into the river-i-sabi-judge tongue grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
Jbluv55:
undecided See yeye. Na una wey no fit drop anything go sabi criticize pass tongue.Did you C I labelled it poor rap? I'm not selling music. I'm having fun. Getit? tongue

Dem no force you to listen na. Why not propose smtn else like jumping into the river-i-sabi-judge tongue grin

I don propose na lol. . I propose no raps.. only singing. . you nor see Tovot face?? lol. na proof bdat
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: how i hate the nuts in snickers
*hmmm for de 1st time in our unparallel lives we 'LOVE THE SAME HATE'. I never tot i'l have anytin in common wit him, until he said de above...tot it ws only me, i so much hate de nuts in it too! [wetin SHUGAMANIA sabi? (Gosh i hope she misses this line and not come tear me apart!)] ...hmmmm so at least i share sometin in common with him...good progress. I wonder wot next wil pop up frm his side to surprise me...almost extended a thumps up 2him, but i put my hand back. Aint sure how he'l react. I dont wanna be bitten*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
smiley smiley smiley jbluv is such a dearie kiss kiss
lalaboi:

I don propose na lol. . I propose no raps.. only singing. . you nor see Tovot face?? lol. na proof bdat
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
Jbluv55:
na who criticize uundecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Good afternoon housemates. Hope you are all fine? kiss
I want to thank everybody that was there for me yesternight when I was down. Be blessed, I love you all. kiss
This is the list of the people I love, if your name is not there, go and check yourself grin
Shuga... kiss
Vixen... kiss
Luxanne... kiss
Sweet tease... kiss
Tovot... kiss
Brenda... kiss
Reine... kiss
Obinoscopy...hugsssss
Jbluv...hugs
Lala...handshake
Harlos...hugs

I will do a shala and rap for everyone one of you. kiss

For those of you whose name are not on the list, go to the admission office and buy a form, write a letter and pay some money to the account you'd find in the form. wink
9icegee is not allowed to participate sha

2 Likes

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tovot: smiley smiley smiley jbluv is such a dearie kiss kiss

Its alright. . you can stop drooling now grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee: Good afternoon housemates. Hope you are all fine? kiss
I want to thank everybody that was there for me yesternight when I was down. Be blessed, I love you all. kiss
This is the list of the people I love, if your name is not there, go and check yourself grin
Shuga... kiss
Vixen... kiss
Luxanne... kiss
Sweet tease... kiss
Tovot... kiss
Brenda... kiss
Reine... kiss
Jbluv...hugs
Lala...handshake
Harlos...hugs

For those of you whose name are not on the list, go to the admission office and buy a form, write a letter and pay some money to the account you'd find in the form. wink

WHy do i get just a hand shake? angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
sweet-tease:

Thank you dearie kiss

Jbluv, nice one again @your vn

Lala, you try for that your voicenote, who tighten the nut? Lol

Swiftboy i can tell you were trying not to wake the sleepy heads but nice one. smiley

Goodmorning, everyone kiss
TNX Sweet Tease *blushing* how was church?
Good afternoon.

harlos: Gud morning/afternoon

Sweet tease gud morning to you, hope u slept well smiley
Good afternoon harlos. Se faji n lo? Anything for d boy?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
lalaboi:

Oya set d pace na.....be sweet n sing a song or you dey fear say we go throw you inside ocean. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
lalaboi:

WHy do i get just a hand shake? angry

Have you done a rap/song VN for me? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tovot: grin IT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK IF IT BLOWS.
*head still swelling* won't you do smtn to prevent it from BLOWING? wink

Tovot: smiley smiley smiley jbluv is such a dearie kiss kiss
Haaaa *limit of elasticity almost reached*
*KA.........* it remains for it to BOOM o abeg o grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
Princeparix: na who criticize uundecided
My igbo is not all that fluent yet especially in reading/writing but you sure sounded like it. So, do you need me to pull you out of river-Jb-misunderstood-Jumper? grin
Or rather you can now jump into river-JB-seems-to-now-understand-Jumper tongue

So when r you rapping singing for Roxie us? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
sweet-tease:

undecided you go soon see wetin you dey find tongue
amen.. happy sunday grin smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
harlos: He wants me to catapult his headgrin
brother harlos, you cant make me sin.. you are blessed bro tongue tongue grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
Jbluv55:
Good afternoon Ruby. Sup wt you?
Bro you are blessed, am owk sir and you??
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
9icegee: *hmmm for de 1st time in our unparallel lives we 'LOVE THE SAME HATE'. I never tot i'l have anytin in common wit him, until he said de above...tot it ws only me, i so much hate de nuts in it too! [wetin SHUGAMANIA sabi? (Gosh i hope she misses this line and not come tear me apart!)] ...hmmmm so at least i share sometin in common with him...good progress. I wonder wot next wil pop up frm his side to surprise me...almost extended a thumps up 2him, but i put my hand back. Aint sure how he'l react. I dont wanna be bitten*
na me wan bite you?? your father undecided undecided angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shuga... kiss
Vixen... kiss
Luxanne... kiss
Sweet tease... kiss
Tovot... kiss
Brenda... kiss
Reine... kiss
Jbluv...hugs
Lala...handshake
Harlos...hugs

shocked shocked shocked after TIRI dayz of sleepless nyts n sweating 4 ur song, na only 'hugs'? And s side hug @ dat grin.
All of una chics wey go just dey blow kisses to females like una sef. Na so dat tin lipsrsealed dey take start o. lipsrsealed grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Jbluv55:
shocked shocked shocked after TIRI dayz of sleepless nyts n sweating 4 ur song, na only 'hugs'? And s side hug @ dat grin.
All of una chics wey go just dey blow kisses to females like una sef. Na so dat tin lipsrsealed dey take start o. lipsrsealed grin

Lol. It's not a side hug jare. I hugged you from front...with pecks. wink
Abeg o. Na harmless kisses I blow give the girls o, no homo abeg o.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: Bro you are blessed, am owk sir and you??
Fine o broda. Howz ur end na. I get affiliation wt Ogun State shey you kno. Abeokuta precisely.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:

Lol. It's not a side hug jare. I hugged you from front...with pecks. wink
Abeg o. Na harmless kisses I blow give the girls o, no homo abeg o.
cheesy cheesy cheesy. *hugs her bck n feels the scent of her fragrance-nice*

This ur hug dey sweet me o. Like say make make I just remain glued there n become ur 2nd skin.......grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
grin angry angry angry Jealousy I AM NOT DROOLING.
lalaboi:

Its alright. . you can stop drooling now grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
Jbluv55:
Fine o broda. Howz ur end na. I get affiliation wt Ogun State shey you kno. Abeokuta precisely.
my side cool jewh.. on ma pc seff cool cool mehn ma mothers hometown.. buh me am ondo
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: my side cool jewh.. on ma pc seff cool cool mehn ma mothers hometown.. buh me am ondo
cool Its my mum's home town too......wetin do ur PC Agn?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
Jbluv55:
My igbo is not all that fluent yet especially in reading/writing but you sure sounded like it. So, do you need me to pull you out of river-Jb-misunderstood-Jumper? grin
Or rather you can now jump into river-JB-seems-to-now-understand-Jumper tongue

So when r you rapping singing for Roxie us? grin
lolz....i wasn't criticizing u bro.

U want make speaker blow
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shuga... kiss
Vixen... kiss
Luxanne... kiss
Sweet tease... kiss
Tovot... kiss
Brenda... kiss
Reine... kiss
Jbluv...hugs
Lala...handshake
Harlos...hugs

*Checks himself*

Something must be wrong with me. I have to do something fast. Ms_Pee, where's the form?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
Obinoscopy: *Checks himself*

Something must be wrong with me. I have to do something fast. Ms_Pee, where's the form?

oh dear! i am sorry. let me go and add your name.

you are supposed to be number one sef cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
Jbluv55:
cheesy cheesy cheesy. *hugs her bck n feels the scent of her fragrance-nice*

This ur hug dey sweet me o. Like say make make I just remain glued there n become ur 2nd skin.......grin

lmao! You haff spoil o. Leave me jor cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
Jbluv55:
cool Its my mum's home town too......wetin do ur PC Agn?
nothing oo, ah meant ah waz using it then, now on mobile..

so whats your state gangan?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
Princeparix: lolz....i wasn't criticizing u bro.

U want make speaker blow
cool cool cool

You C. Change from ur jumping ways tongue so that you won't be having such fears. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:
lmao! You haff spoil o. Leave me jor cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy *releases her from my hold & taps her small rounded behind as she attempts to move away*
shocked shocked shocked Nawa o! See as you dey shake d tin dey go sef. God bless you o. You get outstanding past and bright future. grin
You sure say somebody no go wan turn dat ms to somtn else? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: nothing oo, ah meant ah waz using it then, now on mobile..

so whats your state gangan?
Kk cool cool cool

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.