Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,584 members, 7,975,298 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:12 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (741859 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jbluv55:
Gud. Just keep it shut lyk dat. grin

Here goes to the general house (not my best thoh).
undecided
where is it?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee:

cry cry

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
harlos: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Jbluv55:
Gud. Just keep it shut lyk dat. grin

Here goes to the general house (not my best thoh).
The first was too large.

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ammanda :
just promise u want ask for it again, even in a coded way.
U think I won't talk abi?
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

undecidedundecided Amma(con)nda
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee: angry angry

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
nitlad:

smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jbluv55:

The first was too large.
it was nicing jbluv
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
luxanne:

Aww sweerie kiss
Cheer up okay, am here with ur rap vn embarassed

Chei..at long last,,most anticipated vn had dropped grin thanks thokiss

Ms pee,,I said I'd drop a vn for u last nyt..well here u go

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
nitlad:

angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
harlos:
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

undecidedundecided Amma(con)nda
me ammaconda eh kwa? Then u were on ur kneels calling me sweety, isoright
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jbluv grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: m owk.. U no miss me 2

Miss faya..didn't miss you one bit tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Miss faya..didn't miss you one bit tongue
*who cares??* tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
This is my special shout outo m Reinevioli. kiss kiss kiss

Some shalas to u guyz too.

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ammanda :
me ammaconda eh kwa? Then u were on ur kneels calling me sweety, isoright
*looks the left and right is she talking to me *

oh! The CON was an error,
no vex grin

how dis 9icegee came about dis sef grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
This is a special one to Tovot. Let the haters hate n d Lalas can lalate grin

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jbluv55:

The first was too large.

Thought you were going to climb that pitch in the chorus, lol. Nice one though smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Chei..at long last,,most anticipated vn had dropped grin thanks thokiss

Ms pee,,I said I'd drop a vn for u last nyt..well here u go

Lol...you welcome dear kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
lalaboi: This is my special shout outo m Reinevioli. kiss kiss kiss

You try for the song, but them force you sing am? Lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jbluv55: This is a special one to Tovot. Let the haters hate n d Lalas can lalate grin

Tovot will go red for this looool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
luxanne:

You try for the song, but them force you sing am? Lol

See this one.. ur talking to an ex X-factor winner. respect your elders. . dem force you rap too? raping like it was in ijebu language grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
lalaboi:

See this one.. ur talking to an ex X-factor winner. respect your elders. . dem force you rap too? raping like it was in ijebu language grin

grin grin

X-factor ba, dream on, lol

And yes, I was forced to rap unlike you tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
Molesting indeed grin
Nl censor sha cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
lalaboi: This is my special shout outo m Reinevioli. kiss kiss kiss

So you eventually decided to cooperate. Egbe tongue. You try sha smiley

harlos: Jbluv grin
grin grin grin werin you nid. You wan make I mention ur name tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
Everybody just dey sing. . .wetin dey happen?

Happy birthday Reineviolette!!!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
luxanne:

Thought you were going to climb that pitch in the chorus, lol. Nice one though smiley
Hehehehe. I did a better one but the file is larger than can be uploaded. grin

I'll attach the other file for you later grin wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
Thanks to those who made a VN for me. And to those that mentioned my name in their VN, I appreciate.

I'm not cool right tonight, will listen to them nextweek. Thanks! sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Feraz: Everybody just dey sing. . .wetin dey happen?

Happy birthday Reineviolette!!!!

Lol...we are just excited cheesy

Howdy dear?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
luxanne:

grin grin

X-factor ba, dream on, lol

And yes, I was forced to rap unlike you tongue

WHo molested you to rap?.. confess now so we can solve the issue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee: Thanks to those who made a VN for me. And to those that mentioned my name in their VN, I appreciate.

I'm not cool right tonight, will listen to them nextweek. Thanks! sad

Aww dear, sowi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.