Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (716723 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Mind urself this fone, why r u fast to post my comment why I've not click submit?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jbluv, the wait of the popcorn did not land me softly on the ground, in fact I got injured

U can see am pained
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
sweet-tease:

Awww baby, hav missed your lips kiss

[img]http://1.bp..com/-QfMADhZG3xg/TtoIllA4VzI/AAAAAAAAFFQ/SE-9-6di2l0/s400/KK.gif[/img]
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
Shugamania:

Hmmmm ruby, ms pee is watching u.

Anyway, Which brand of weed do u take jare? cheesy
giant grass grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: wassup dear?
Am good and yu??

My mummy luxaannnee!!! Ayaf miss u scarra cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jbluv55:
Hello sweerie. Wats up wt you?

Lol. I think I now know what d problem is.
There's someone In d viewing centre she doesn't want to see cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
*so earlier on, these girls were sharing me around like a piece of furniture!! Who instigated this??! I know who's hand-work this is...who else dan dat...no! i refuse to mention her name, cos if i mention now and they'l say they were right...so now 9icegee belongs to sweet-tease (harlos faints, he's blown wit hand fan and a bucket-full of water poured on him, he wakes up)...no no no not her, 9icegee is ms-pee's (her HOUSE-HELP [by now he knows himself, he replied an earlier post tht he was mentioned] gets cardiac arrest, he's rushed to ER, lucky him if he recovers)...no no no not her, its AMMA(co)NDA [jb-love stops breathing, starts crying {he thinks he can fool me like he's fooling others tht he has a crush on her like crazy. Braaa!! I aint fooled!}]...now tht i'v shared dem to their prospectives they can allow me rest...i turn my attention to 'the colour of my towel' <she knows herself>...Y's she putting up a pretense...?*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
There is problem angry
serious one angry

Sey dis one just cut commot from where they tie am ni angryangryangry
nitlad:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-QfMADhZG3xg/TtoIllA4VzI/AAAAAAAAFFQ/SE-9-6di2l0/s400/KK.gif[/img]
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jbluv55:

That's good to know. Did you get any of ur files bck?

None, i loosed all sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
luxanne: Hey guys, howdy y'all kiss

@Sweet tease, Congratz dearie kiss

@Reineviolette, Happy bufdae luv, wishing you great tidings and lots more kiss

Lol. Hi luxxy..smiley

Nitlad don come o grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Am good and yu??

m owk.. U no miss me 2
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
No!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
*hmmmm my SOAP is around...cant recall, did i apologiz 2her...? I guess i did, cos if i didnt i think she wud'v mentioned so...maybe befor i sleep 2night we might get talking...Hmmmm it'l be a long shot if she response positivly 2this, but i dont mind taking de shot...lets c if i hit target...i cross my fingers and wait patiently...*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee: No!
Yes! grin

Sweet tease can come back now
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
This patient is on the loose again cheesy

I just hope u know urself
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
Shugamania:

Lol. Hi luxxy..smiley

Nitlad don come o grin

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
9icegee: *hmmmm my SOAP is around...cant recall, did i apologiz 2her...? I guess i did, cos if i didnt i think she wud'v mentioned so...maybe befor i sleep 2night we might get talking...Hmmmm it'l be a long shot if she response positivly 2this, but i dont mind taking de shot...lets c if i hit target...i cross my fingers and wait patiently...*

How do you enjoy doing this
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Am good and yu??

Aww sweerie kiss
Cheer up okay, am here with ur rap vn embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
harlos:
yes, u called me
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
ms_pee: No!

angry angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
Make I go score. . . .

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ammanda :
yes, u called me
where is it angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
nitlad:

angry angry angry

cry cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
harlos:
where is it angry
I said am not kissing u! Is it by force? Sweet tease could u pls come and attend to this boy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hahahaha cheesy

e no suprise me badt boi cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
Shugamania:

Lol. Hi luxxy..smiley

Nitlad don come o grin

Hey dear smiley

Oh no nitlad! please stop this already, am finding it difficult loading this page with your gif sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ammanda :
I said am not kissing u! Is it by force? Sweet tease could u pls come and attend to this boy
heeeeeshocked

Ammanda don't start what you can't finish o sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
harlos:
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Gud. Just keep it shut lyk dat. grin

Here goes to the general house (not my best thoh).
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
luxanne:

Hey dear smiley

Oh no nitlad! please stop this already, am finding it difficult loading this page with your gif sad

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
harlos:
heeeeeshocked

Ammanda don't start what you can't finish o sad
just promise u want ask for it again, even in a coded way.
U think I won't talk abi?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
harlos:

How do you enjoy doing this
*wot on earth is he talking about...? Besides, i wsnt even talking 2him der...i dont get it, is he also having a crush on her (my SOAP), plus all de chics he's running after..? [sweet tease wont sure love to read this line]...Goodness me! This guy doesnt seem 2be able to exaust his libido! Lucky him*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.