Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,026 members, 7,886,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (716579 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
Obinoscopy: *Brings out his handkerchief and wipes off those tears*

Ms_Pretty, I'm so sorry. I will do the needful. Trust me, I will smiley.

*cries more*

What do you think the needful is? sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania:

He he. I knew it.

I could scream from now till tomorrow, but I have to keep it short for Nl.. so, here..
Chei..av died and gone to music heaven..I'll say it again that you and jb should do a duet..thanks tho..

Shugamania:

grin grin

I don't know why this sounds so funny to me.
Vixennnn...which thing?
Mami,,its my name oo..if u see how ruby la oruko momi lori ehn..u will think he was at my christening embarassed

ms_pee: yes vixen, which thing is that? angry

Fear not..its my name biko.. Oya rearrange ur face
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
lalaboi:

I pay for insurance o. . nor tell me dat one

Huh? Which insurance
U forget say na free?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Emmyk: I greet you all. My fellow VIEWERS OF THREAD....

Viewing this topic: Shugamania(f),
thatgurlvixen(f), ms_pee(f), luxanne(f),
Obinoscopy(m),lalaboi(m)
wink

Emmy,,we greet you too..how body??
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
Luxanne..ayaf sight you..howdy?? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2013

Obinoscopy(m),lalaboi(m)
wink

We greet u too Br emmyk.
How's sista Benise?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Fear not..its my name biko.. Oya rearrange ur face

Ehen. I for break bottle o angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee: Good afternoon housemates. Hope you are all fine? kiss
I want to thank everybody that was there for me yesternight when I was down. Be blessed, I love you all. kiss
This is the list of the people I love, if your name is not there, go and check yourself grin
Shuga... kiss
Vixen... kiss
Luxanne... kiss
Sweet tease... kiss
Tovot... kiss
Brenda... kiss
Reine... kiss
Obinoscopy...hugsssss
Jbluv...hugs
Lala...handshake
Harlos...hugs

I will do a shala and rap for everyone one of you. kiss

For those of you whose name are not on the list, go to the admission office and buy a form, write a letter and pay some money to the account you'd find in the form. wink
9icegee is not allowed to participate sha

Lol.

You welcome dear, glad you better now...you scared us all.

See all the guys vexing, shior! don't they know half bread is better than none tongue

But why you looking for ruby's wahala nau? Oh I know lipsrsealed So I better don't get involved grin wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:

We greet you too Emmanuel cheesy
how are you?
I'm good. Spreading my two legs on something. Gazing at the sky...weather for two.

How you dowin?? wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:

*cries more*

What do you think the needful is? sad
Tut tut, you know already. Deep down you do smiley. Let's not divulge it, at least not now wink.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
Lol, Ruby has a special place cheesy

luxanne:

Hehehe, thanks dear, don't mind that bad belle called ... lipsrsealed

Yes o, up united cool my arsenal friends don vex tire, after all the mouth, lol.

Lol. Called lie lie...lipsrsealed

As in ehn...they just gentle cheesy
How was ur day jare?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Emmy,,we greet you too..how body??
Body is fine fa.

Dunno wah to do with this mb I'm having. It's expiring 12am. Any help? sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:

Ehen. I for break bottle o angry

U doesn't need to..but if u insist..u can break it on ruby's head tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
luxanne dear, i see you for bench
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2013

Obinoscopy(m),lalaboi(m)
wink

I greet you too Emmyk wink

thatgurlvixen: Luxanne..ayaf sight you..howdy?? cheesy

cheesy

Hell dearie, I sight you too wink am fine o, how was your day nau?

Hello everyone and a Happy sunday to you all cheesy

Obinoscopy, I see you cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
Emmyk:
Body is fine fa.

Dunno wah to do with this mb I'm having. It's expiring 12am. Any help? sad
Download really nice songs.. Preferably foreign ones,,our songs dis days ehn.... Ukwu!!!grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania:

We greet u too Br emmyk.
How's sista Benise?
So, you have been noticing us. embarassed smiley

Anyways, we havent talk in a while. Missing her like.... You know? wink

So, how is bro Harlos? Or who? cheesycheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Chei..av died and gone to music heaven..I'll say it again that you and jb should do a duet..thanks tho..

Yimu.
And ill say it again that it should be u n him tongue Oya wake up grin

U're welcome..and Thanks too. smiley

Mami,,its my name oo..if u see how ruby la oruko momi lori ehn..u will think he was at my christening embarassed

Lol. Pele.
He probably got it from ur mail, Most likely.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
Emmyk:
I'm good. Spreading my two legs on something. Gazing at the sky...weather for two.

How you dowin?? wink

Hian! Bros o. Spreading your two legs on what?

Not weather for two, but weather for agriculture. Go and plant some casssava for cassava bread, be productive jor wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania: Lol, Ruby has a special place cheesy

Lol. Called lie lie...lipsrsealed

As in ehn...they just gentle cheesy
How was ur day jare?

Real special place cheesy

Called lie lie shei grin

Lol...my day was fine dear, and yours?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Download really nice songs.. Preferably foreign ones,,our songs dis days ehn.... Ukwu!!!grin
LoL. Alright. Thanks. cheesycheesy.
I even tried sending large files on WhatsApp, this thing doesnt wanna be 'eaten'.

How your side?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
luxanne:

cheesy

Hell dearie, I sight you too wink am fine o, how was your day nau?

Hello everyone and a Happy sunday to you all cheesy

My day was fine o except for the sun embarassed

Happy sunday to you too
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ladies n gents, ur opinions are needed on this new thread: www.nairaland.com/1512291/picture-puzzles-keep-brain-active. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
Emmyk:
So, you have been noticing us. embarassed smiley

Anyways, we havent talk in a while. Missing her like.... You know? wink

So, how is bro Harlos? Or who? cheesycheesy

Of course, everyone has. Sorry, go n look for her even if it's offline wink

Harlos ke?
Why do u guys keep mistaking me for sweet tease?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

U doesn't need to..but if u insist..u can break it on ruby's head tongue

Ruby does not have a head. sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:

Not weather for two, but weather for agriculture. Go and plant some casssava for cassava bread, be productive jor wink
spreading my two legs on something very cold.

Dont shine those eyes. The cold stuff is in-animate. *tongue*

For this midnight?? shocked
No thanks. smileysmiley. I did Food and Nut. In Senior Secondary school. Not Agriculture. embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee: luxanne dear, i see you for bench

My dear, I gentle and happy to see you this cheerful wink

ms_pee:

Falls from bed grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania: Lol, Ruby has a special place cheesy

Shuo! Don't come and pour sand in my ijebu garri o angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania:

Of course, everyone has. Sorry, go n look for her even if it's offline wink
That hurts. Ur making me have goose bumps sad. And it/they will only go if you would help me out in the search party. embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
Luxanne darling, I see you too cheesy.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
My day was fine o except for the sun embarassed

Happy sunday to you too

I can imagine dear, the sun these days can roast chicken, not funny abeg...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
9icegee, I see you. Peeping through the window is not good for your eyes. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.