Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,513 members, 7,975,060 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:54 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (741784 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
luxanne:

Lol.

You welcome dear, glad you better now...you scared us all.

See all the guys vexing, shior! don't they know half bread is better than none tongue

But why you looking for ruby's wahala nau? Oh I know lipsrsealed So I better don't get involved grin wink

Are you minding them? Even lalaboi is fexing that he got just handshake, he wants me to kiss him so that reineviolet will break my head smiley

Please do get involved because you will be his witness when i break bottle on his head later grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Lala has started teaching you how to lie abi? Issokay

My name na because I didn't tell you angry
ehn i jst knw ni.. D one i calld u via mail abi?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Obinoscopy: Luxanne darling, I see you too cheesy.

wink

How was the weekend dear
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania:
Harlos ke?
Why do u guys keep mistaking me for sweet tease?

I only gave out a random name. *tongue*, Looks like some people gave the name already.

What do you say, senorita? smileywinksmiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
Obinoscopy: Tut tut, you know already. Deep down you do smiley. Let's not divulge it, at least not now wink.

Please let's talk about it now, i don't want to hear later that chingum is the needful. People are getting married soon angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
Emmyk:
That hurts. Ur making me have goose bumps sad. And it/they will only go if you would help me out in the search party. embarassed

Oh. Sorry sir, meant no offence.

Oya gimme her number so I'll help u call her
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:
Shuga... kiss
Vixen... kiss
Luxanne... kiss
Sweet tease... kiss
Tovot... kiss
Brenda... kiss
Reine... kiss
Obinoscopy...hugsssss
Jbluv...hugs
Lala...handshake
9icegee is not allowed to participate sha
*There r two tings involved...its either i answer her or i refuse to answer her. If i refuse to answer her, she is safe. If i answer her, there r two things involve...its either i beat her or i dont beat her. If i dont beat her, she is safe. If i beat her, there r two tings involved...its either she cries or she doesnt cry. if she doesnt cry, she is safe. If she cries, there r two things involved...its either she runs to RUBY.THE.BLOGGER [low libido] or she runs to HARLO(t)S [excess libido]. If she runs to ruby, she is safe...BUT IF SHE RUNS TO HARLO(t)S, THERE IS ONLY ONE TING INVOLVED....your guess is as good as mine*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:

No, it doesn't. Don't flatter yourself tongue
quit disturbing me bout crush talks or smfin.. We are friends kk? Just friends!! angry dont get your dirty mind at work undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
luxanne:

My dear, I gentle and happy to see you this cheerful wink

Falls from bed grin grin

Thanks dear. You guys rock

oya get back on the bed jare, 9icegee is coming to join you soon wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania:

Oh. Sorry sir, meant no offence.

Oya gimme your number, so I can call you at extracool
*shining my bulgy eyes*. shockedshocked
Wow. smileycheesywink

You will even love my limpopo callerztune incase I dont wake early. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: quit disturbing me bout crush talks or smfin.. We are friends kk? Just friends!! angry dont get your dirty mind at work undecided

Be quiet abeg! angry
Look atew, what are you feeling like? angry
You will soon know if we are just friends or neighbours grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:
Are you minding them? Even lalaboi is fexing that he got just handshake, he wants me to kiss him so that reineviolet will break my head smiley

Please do get involved because you will be his witness when i break bottle on his head later grin

Lol...abeg, transfer that kiss to you-know-who cheesy

The only witness I'll be is when that kiss happens, lol wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
9icegee, I will kick your ballz now. You are keeping me waiting. I told ya to always search your name at LOCAL SEARCH. undecided

*hopefully he sees this...*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
9icegee: *There r two tings involved...its either i answer her or i refuse to answer her. If i refuse to answer her, she is safe. If i answer her, there r two things involve...its either i beat her or i dont beat her. If i dont beat her, she is safe. If i beat her, there r two tings involved...its either she cries or she doesnt cry. if she doesnt cry, she is safe. If she cries, there r two things involved...its either she runs to RUBY.THE.BLOGGER [low libido] or she runs to HARLO(t)S [excess libido]. If she runs to ruby, she is safe...BUT IF SHE RUNS TO HARLO(t)S, THERE IS ONLY ONE TING INVOLVED....your guess is as good as mine*

Shut up!!! angry
I have seen this before and you have been noticed! angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
Emmyk: 9icegee, I see you. Peeping through the window is not good for your eyes. wink
lol hi buddy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
Emmyk:
LoL. Alright. Thanks. cheesycheesy.
I even tried sending large files on WhatsApp, this thing doesnt wanna be 'eaten'.

How your side?

Ikr..my side dey o..na me with fade of beat fm this evening

luxanne:

I can imagine dear, the sun these days can roast chicken, not funny abeg...

as in ehn,,and if d harmattan should start now...lipsrsealed

ms_pee:

Ruby does not have a head. sad
shockedshocked u want volcano to erupt this evening ba?grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: quit disturbing me bout crush talks or smfin.. We are friends kk? Just friends!! angry dont get your dirty mind at work undecided

Come down from your high horses jor tongue

ms_pee:

You welcome dear cheesy

Lol...Don't spoil my mood abeg undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
Emmyk:
spreading my two legs on something very cold.

Dont shine those eyes. The cold stuff is in-animate. *tongue*

For this midnight?? shocked
No thanks. smileysmiley. I did Food and Nut. In Senior Secondary school. Not Agriculture. embarassed

Something very cold? What could that be? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
9icegee: lol hi buddy
Awa you? smiley
It took you 20Minutes to reply me.

I'll take 40. smileysmiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
Emmyk:
*shining my bulgy eyes*. shockedshocked
Wow. smileycheesywink

You will even love my limpopo callerztune incase I dont wake early. wink

He he. Mr editor, open ur eyes.
Extra cool ko, thermocool ni.

On a serious note though, people still dey make midnight calls
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
luxanne:

Lol...abeg, transfer that kiss to you-know-who cheesy

The only witness I'll be is when that kiss happens, lol wink

It's never going to happen. I am waiting for my prince charming to come and rescue me from him and give me my happily ever after kiss. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:

Something very cold? What could that be? undecided
I'll tell ya when I'm back.
I wanna download Despible Me 2. From the link Luxanne gave me. wink

Brb friends and lover friends #Beniseisnothere# embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:

Be quiet abeg! angry
Look atew, what are you feeling like? angry
You will soon know if we are just friends or neighbours grin
shhhhhhh.. Am feeling like superman tongue quit seeking attention abeg.. U be woman now, if i get crush on u, i go mail u or find ways to converse with u.. No dey do like say na you woo all your ex undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:

*cant this girl just talk without mentioning me...? Now wot have i gotten to do with LUXANNE (and on bed for tht matter!)...?? Am already in LUX's bad book and here is ms-pee trying to rub it in....i'l just pretend i didnt notice wot she said*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania:

Yimu.
And ill say it again that it should be u n him tongue Oya wake up grin

U're welcome..and Thanks too. smiley

Lol. Pele.
He probably got it from ur mail, Most likely.
If me and jb sing..twil b clash of d voices grin

Got it kor abi stole it most likely..see his head tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
Emmyk:
Gracias. cheesycheesy 85Mb left fa.

85mb won't download both parts of a full movie, go watch random vids on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
luxanne:

wink

How was the weekend dear
Was splendid cheesy. Yours?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania:

He he. Mr editor, open ur eyes.
Extra cool ko, thermocool ni.

On a serious note though, people still dey make midnight calls
I doubt. When there are chat Apps. WhatsAPP,2GO, bbm.

I prefer finger pains to headache. If you catch my drift. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:

Please let's talk about it now, i don't want to hear later that chingum is the needful. People are getting married soon angry
Lmao grin grin

No its not chingum darling. Its exactly that thing you're suspecting. Yes it is! cheesy wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.