Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,196 members, 7,913,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 05:56 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (724088 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania:

85mb won't download both parts of a full movie, go watch random vids on YouTube.
LoL. Youtube aint helping jor. I can watch a 10minutes clip. And they'll take just 2MB smiley. It doesnt buffer twice most times.

Up Airtel 3.5G.

I'll start with half of Despicable me 2. 60Mb. Would try d other half when I have mb again. Alright? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
sweet-tease grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
RubyTheBlogger:
Padi..itaf do o b4 we join hand beat u and pour garri ijebu in ya mouthtongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Ikr ..my side dey o..na me with fade of beat fm this evening
Ikorodu,

Ikire

Ikirun undecided

*lemme just wait for her to say the meaning, rather than rushing and embarrase moi self cheesy*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Padi..itaf do o b4 we join hand beat u and pour garri ijebu in ya mouthtongue
lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
Lollll. Wetin make Ruby dey vex? Jealous of Obinoscopy?

Emmyk:
LoL. Youtube aint helping jor. I can watch a 10minutes clip. And they'll take just 2MB smiley. It doesnt buffer twice most times.

Up Airtel 3.5G.

I'll start with half of Despicable me 2. 60Mb. Would try d other half when I have mb again. Alright? smiley

Okies. Enjoy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
luxanne:

Come down from your high horses jor tongue

You welcome dear cheesy

Lol...Don't spoil my mood abeg undecided
*hmmmm so her mood's spoilt wen she hears my name...? Oh oh oh! Almost 4got, girls speak in opposites, they mean wot they say, but de other way round. No wonder she laughed 1st befor she talked about de mood spoiling...so i'l take it we've made up. Cool to me, cos it had been bothering me 4real*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: ehn i jst knw ni.. D one i calld u via mail abi?
Yes..if u even breathe a LETTER of the name ehn..ya finishedcheesy

Emmyk:
Ikorodu,

Ikire

Ikirun undecided

*lemme just wait for her to say the meaning, rather than rushing and embarrase moi self cheesy*
None of the abovegrin it means 'I Know Right' coz of ur mb..mine is stil like 2416 embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
I dont really admire lousy typestongue, i prefer cool ladies.. My crush is seeing this message oo.. Shes now smilling to herself and saying 'maybe its me'. A clue, her nick is 7letter words wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
grin
RubyTheBlogger: lipsrsealed
Ya wise fa..jst zip it like that tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Yes..if u even breathe a LETTER of the name ehn..ya finishedcheesy
yimu tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: I dont really admire lousy typestongue, i prefer cool ladies.. My crush is seeing this message oo.. Shes now smilling to herself and saying 'maybe its me'. A clue, her nick is 7letter words wink
Clue kor..u already said who it is..cunning mind like ursgrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Ikr..my side dey o..na me with fade of beat fm this evening

as in ehn,,and if d harmattan should start now...lipsrsealed

shockedshocked u want volcano to erupt this evening ba?grin

You mean the harmattan hasn't come to your side? Lucky you, which planet are you on?lol cos the harmattan is real serious here.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: shhhhhhh.. Am feeling like superman tongue quit seeking attention abeg.. U be woman now, if i get crush on u, i go mail u or find ways to converse with u.. No dey do like say na you woo all your ex undecided

Oh please! The earlier you stop taking these things to heart, the better for you. So because I said hi to you and all that I seeked for your attention, right? No problem, no more talking to you, since you don't know how to control those itchy fingers of yours when they type the gibberish in your head.
This is cyber, people come here to have fun, and you came here to read things and take them to heart, don't go and die o.
I woo boys, fine. But you are not even up to half of the standard of the boys I woo. Go and upgrade abeg! ASUU slave! grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:

It's never going to happen. I am waiting for my prince charming to come and rescue me from him and give me my happily ever after kiss. wink

Hehe...are we learners? You've seen us finish nau wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania: Lollll. Wetin make Ruby dey vex? Jealous of Obinoscopy?

Okies. Enjoy
me?? Shuga na u dey push ms pee wallahi.. Shez too raw to be my crush tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Emmyk:
I'll tell ya when I'm back.
I wanna download Despible Me 2. From the link Luxanne gave me. wink

Brb friends and lover friends #Beniseisnothere# embarassed

Shugamania you mean wink

Despicable me 2? I wonder what they gonna act in it, pls watch and judge before I go download it too.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
Obinoscopy: Was splendid cheesy. Yours?

Not bad as well cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
luxanne:

Hehe...are we learners? You've seen us finish nau wink

Lol. Don't worry na, you will soon see what is going to happen. E go shock una! wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ruby and Ms_Pee please let's be civil and stop those insults. Abeg sad.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: who seal your lips?
I am from Yorubaland grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: I dont really admire lousy typestongue, i prefer cool ladies.. My crush is seeing this message oo.. Shes now smilling to herself and saying 'maybe its me'. A clue, her nick is 7letter words wink
*i start to count my nick...
I....2
C...3
E...4
G...5
E....6
E....7
Haba! This guy's going nuts!! So am now his crush?? But am surely not smiling!*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hehe...the 2 of you is one crazy hell of a couple cheesy

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
Obinoscopy: Lmao grin grin

No its not chingum darling. Its exactly that thing you're suspecting. Yes it is! cheesy wink smiley

I don't even know what I am suspecting. embarassed
Pray tell, what is it? sad

Some people have already started jolosying us, when we've not even started anything yet o. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: yimu tongue
Right back at you tongue

luxanne:

You mean the harmattan hasn't come to your side? Lucky you, which planet are you on?lol cos the harmattan is real serious here.
It hasn't o..its krypton grin ..eeyah,,hoodies and layering are in already shey?tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
luxanne: Hehe...the 2 of you is one crazy hell of a couple cheesy
As in ehn..they should have their own reality show,,KUWTK av got nothing on themgrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:

who be that person? And wetin be the something else wey them wan turn the ms to?

*running as fast as i can, stop at the front of my house, shake my bum bum profusely at him*
you can't catch me tongue
*watches her SMH and plans thotfully for a nxt move*

Not to worry but very soon am sure the person will surface and declare what the ms is changing to grin.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
9icegee: *hmmmm so her mood's spoilt wen she hears my name...? Oh oh oh! Almost 4got, girls speak in opposites, they mean wot they say, but de other way round. No wonder she laughed 1st befor she talked about de mood spoiling...so i'l take it we've made up. Cool to me, cos it had been bothering me 4real*

Like seriously, girls speak in the opposites? You sure you on planet earth? Cos I doubt that with the amount of blabs you spill on here.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:

Oh please! The earlier you stop taking these things to heart, the better for you. So because I said hi to you and all that I seeked for your attention, right? No problem, no more talking to you, since you don't know how to control those itchy fingers of yours when they type the gibberish in your head.
This is cyber, people come here to have fun, and you came here to read things and take them to heart, don't go and die o.
I woo boys, fine. But you are not even up to half of the standard of the boys I woo. Go and upgrade abeg! ASUU slave! grin
*i open a bottle of red wine, pours into glass, cross my legs, gets ready to view action film...play 'd-banj's tony montana' (its going down)...i knew tht soon it'l get to this. De question wasnt weda it wil or it wont but WEN...Lets c how this plays out...meanwhile, so she woo's men??! Never knew...and she clearly and openly accepted doing so...hmmmm she better not bring tht wooing my side o!...or is she wooing me already...?*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
Princeparix: lolz...not 2day man.

We would settle everything when i get settled.

See u guyz leta.kiss
Settle everything when you get settled?

Nawa o.

Smtn funny & interesting I noticed lately. Have you noticed it also? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.