Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,945 members, 7,886,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (716516 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Ya. Some people were wired with very small wires, like this walkman radio wire grin

I was trying to be nice,,but this cracked me up sooo badd..its wuckedgringringrin walkman radio wire indeed cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 12:07am On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

Shugamania you mean wink

Despicable me 2? I wonder what they gonna act in it, pls watch and judge before I go download it too.

yuh. My bad. That was meant to be Shugamania. wink

done downloading...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 12:07am On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:
grin

Una no serious cheesy

There..
Nice smile smiley
Don't let little things get under ur skin.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:07am On Nov 11, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: *yimu*

Proud boy tongue

Saying sorry won't make you less of a man you know, on the contrary, it does the opposite wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 12:08am On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Shut up!!! angry
You are drunk, go u bed!!! grin

By the way, ammanda sends her love
*lol am used to her 'shut ups' by now, i c its part of her vocabs hence i cant do anythin to change tht but get used to it...and, its not in my place to answer her wot she said. Let AMMA(co)NDA log in and c this msg 2moro, she'l sure have some explainations to do to her
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:09am On Nov 11, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Chei..av died and gone to music heaven..I'll say it again that you and jb should do a duet..thanks tho..

Not to worry me n Shuga will discuss when we go meet for corner n do "two can play the game" grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:11am On Nov 11, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

I was trying to be nice,,but this cracked me up sooo badd..its wuckedgringringrin walkman radio wire indeed cry

See your teeth cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

Proud boy tongue

Saying sorry won't make you less of a man you know, on the contrary, it does the opposite wink
f#ck sorry.. I woudnt apologise to a goddamn girl who thinks she can always have her way.. Call me pride itself aiii grin ntooor tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:

See as u fall my hand, no be u dey find partner?
He he..so u're scared of jb huh?

Come shuga,,no spoil market for me o..na jb go buy aso odun for me abeg..I can't look for trouble till then grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 12:11am On Nov 11, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Mission accomplished.. Mami has advertised closeup tongue

Hehehe..bros water don splash reach ur side..pele o tongue

Lol. Mi o raye ti e, ko ba ma splash water up n down cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 12:14am On Nov 11, 2013
winkNighty night. *yawning with great wide mouf*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 11, 2013
nobody:

Nobody is angry with you. You are just too proud. Have I ever addressed you as a nigga? Then why use the word b/tch on me? Is it right to you? And then I asked you to modify it and you refused.
I didn't come here because of you, so you can't get me angry.
It is your own work you will arrange not me. If you cannot be matured and modify that word, don't shook your mouth/fingers in my matter.
i said 'b#tches like you' wen we wia exchanging words *joke* and she got angry, nobody saw that one oo or z it caus i didnt make noise fa? God dey watch una via skype
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Not to worry me n Shuga will discuss when we go meet for corner n do "two can play the game" grin

Clears throat cheesy

ms_pee:

See your teeth cheesy
Its frosh abi tonguegrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:16am On Nov 11, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Mission accomplished.. Mami has advertised closeup tongue

Shugamania:

There..
Nice smile smiley
Don't let little things get under ur skin.

Lol...am cool like that cool

*Off to bed guys, good night kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 12:17am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Sweet Tease no go dey happy dis nyt o. Eeya. Na transfer of aggression unto Harlos be that. tongue

As in ehn..no food of any kind cheesy

Ehnehn, so are u ready for our round?
Shuga+vixen Vs Jb
cool

Go give d answer to ur picture puzzle pls, I know am right though tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:18am On Nov 11, 2013
Emmyk:

yuh. My bad. That was meant to be Shugamania. wink

done downloading...

Kk, no P...enjoy your watch and gist me up when done wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 11, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Clears throat cheesy

Its frosh abi tonguegrin
smellow grin tongue lwkm
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 11, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: i said 'b#tches like you' wen we wia exchanging words *joke* and she got angry, nobody saw that one oo or z it caus i didnt make noise fa? God dey watch una via skype

Bros,,no matter d play una two dey play,,calling a girl a b#tch is crossing plenty lines..no girl will accept that and u shldnt av said it at all..don't even bother to justify that one
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:21am On Nov 11, 2013
*singing*
them go dey whine, dey cry, dey complain, but e no concern me.

I come here come play and laugh, some people come here come feel important because them no get life outside nairaland.
*dancing skelewu with my tongue out*

I have succeeded in pressing a button and breaking a bone tonight.

obatala, thank you o grin

*shaking my oversized bum-bum* cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:21am On Nov 11, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
If me and jb sing..twil b clash of d voices grin

Got it kor abi stole it most likely..see his head tongue
We should do a tango na. Wud be like KABOOM. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 11, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Bros,,no matter d play una two dey play,,calling a girl a b#tch is crossing plenty lines..no girl will accept that and u shldnt av said it at all..don't even bother to justify that one
tongue ur opinion.. You are welcomed grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:23am On Nov 11, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Its frosh abi tonguegrin

frosh ko, frost ni grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 12:23am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
When are we doing our collabo now Shuga. ? But I go over-shadow you sha tongue

Lailai.. me Wey be michael Jackson incarnate cool cheesy

In fact, am ready when u are cheesy

luxanne:

Goodnight sis. Sleep tight kiss

@Vickii, goodnight too dear kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 11, 2013
Why should i bother over a lost sheep when 99 are safe Am i mad ni? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

Night dearie..

RubyTheBlogger: smellow grin tongue lwkm
Frosh angry tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 11, 2013
oluwavixen mail sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 12:25am On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

*plants a kiss on her* goodnight
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
We should do a tango na. Wud be like KABOOM. wink
Kaboom is small..remember supa strikas comics with shegz back then..it would be KABLAM!!!grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

odaaro :-=
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 11, 2013
9icegee: *plants a kiss on her* goodnight
so u get maut? Ah been think say na only brain u get grin tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 11, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: oluwavixen mail sad
Oluwaruby,, no mail angry

ms_pee:

frosh ko, frost ni grin

shockedshocked ya just hating on my frosh teeth..u sef look at it again na gringrin shey u've seen how it sparklestongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 12:29am On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

Kk, no P...enjoy your watch and gist me up when done wink
Okey dokey lovie. wink

It looks like it twould be a great movie. 10seconds into the movie, I'm having a great laugh here, you know those yellow guys, they are fighting on who can say TADAA best. I have been rewinding and rewatching this part since ooo. No progress into the movie proper yet. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.